[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Yes Finally . i wanna say this soo bad .

SEO JUHYUN . YOU REALLY HAD CHANGE . :sweatingbullets: I dont care whos effect is this but Thankyou for it :D 

I didnt expect its goin this far but well . Time flies . People change right ? So does our Juhyun haha 

FNC LIVE PICNIC . 

BangSongYong . You guys can watch it here . 

• Like 6

sarangbit is :wub:

Always love how Yonghwa smiles so brightly singing love light live

CMIuX6RUAAAMm2A.jpg
CMIuX-YUYAQW3Gu.jpg
CMIuYI7UMAACVQU.jpg
CMIuYJAVEAAtk-_.jpg

:D:D:D
ribbonchariots @ribbonchariots 

Juniel to Yonghwa: I like your car you bought. You bragged about it so much  #notsurprised

CMIwg_nUsAA4hO0.jpg
CMIwhB0VAAAsoao.jpg
CMIwhDZUcAAAPSd.jpg
CMIwhN4VAAAmA9J.jpg

ribbonchariots @ribbonchariots 

FNC PiCNIC NIGHT - CNBLUE Opening http://tvcast.naver.com/v/486584  Live Singing http://tvcast.naver.com/v/486657 

CMI2M8LWUAAe7si.jpg
CMI2NsXWsAEahju.jpg
CMI2OPfWUAAtFI8.jpg
CMI2O3dWoAAyjdP.jpg

CEO JUNG (cr. 郑容和吧 )

CMJw58SUAAIlLfQ.jpg
CMJw58ZUcAA-pf_.jpg
CMJw58cUkAAXRFX.jpg
CMJw5_8UwAAcXcm.jpg

CNBLUEから「CNBLUE 2015 ARENA TOUR ~Be a Supernova~」に向けてメッセージが到着★ https://youtu.be/XgKC3yqwOxM 

this what we wait for.....

cr: ribbonchariots

Yonghwa said CNBLUE is getting ready for comeback

Embedded image permalink

• Like 9

dear eonni @hyehyukyobin have you found someone who could lend their LJ account? if not, tell me, i'll gladly help you :)

seohyun became a ninja girl with those disguise without anyone noticing it wow daebak, i bet she's a pro at this thing, since we knew she and her bf are always ninjas LOL :P

Edited by bluepulpy
  • Like 3

dear eonni @hyehyukyobin have you found someone who could lend their LJ account? if not, tell me, i'll gladly help you :)

seohyun became a ninja girl with those disguise without anyone noticing it wow daebak, i bet she's a pro at this thing, since we knew she and her bf are always ninjas LOL :P

none @bluepulpy, really? thank you very much I just wanted to read that 2 fanfic of lady lia without skipping anything :)

uri sns king :D

jyheffect0622:돌아왔군요.. #simondominic 학창시절 생각이 나네요ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ흐극!!! #쌈디형 화이튕!!! https://instagram.com/p/6RaH6ay90Y/?taken-by=jyheffect0622 

• Like 3

Is it only me or Yong never really touch a girl and it's always the girl patting him like Hara or Ailee because they friendly of course. BUT Yong is the one who patted Hyun on the GDA rehearsal!!

AND btw... I just noticed that Hyun starts using banmal with the unnies!! Since when? can anyone explains it to me?

• Like 4

Guest glamrockr69

yongseo feels on the song. first, i didnt know they have a yongseo MV for this song. i was just searching the song on youtube (coz of sungjoy couple) the english translation fit yongseo very well. AIGOO I MISS THEM! 

"please dont fall in love with someone else...please dont have somebody waiting on you..." Taylor Swift Enchanted

AND btw... I just noticed that Hyun starts using banmal with the unnies!! Since when? can anyone explains it to me?

She just using not-so-heavy banmal with her unnies . But still , she use it . A big change on her tongue . hahha :D Overall , she still stuck with banmal . 

• Like 2