[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Guest glamrockr69

im watching wgm, im really loving sungjoy couple. they did things like yongseo did like the movie date, drivers licence date and next is the travel date on the train. they are very reminiscent of yongseo days.

i have nothing against our jonghyun but... i guess im not into too much skinship. i mean theres nothing more to anticipate of them because they are doing it all. like a REAL COUPLE on screen. they are very sweet together and i wonder why no one is asking them to slow down. 

im watching wgm, im really loving sungjoy couple. they did things like yongseo did like the movie date, drivers licence date and next is the travel date on the train. they are very reminiscent of yongseo days.

i have nothing against our jonghyun but... i guess im not into too much skinship. i mean theres nothing more to anticipate of them because they are doing it all. like a REAL COUPLE on screen. they are very sweet together and i wonder why no one is asking them to slow down. 

Well... not sure also. But rest assure that my heart still with yongseo. For jonghyun... hmm... at first i'm still ok with it but suddenly kinda lost in the moment. maybe too much sweetness that cringe my fingers and goosebumps.

Keke.... YONGSEO is the best. XD

• Like 5

we share the same sentiments chingoo :) I'm not into too much skinship too. I'm happy seeing the other side of JongHyun but really the skinship is too much for me. I'm married for 20 years but I could not act the same to my hubby, not in front of the public :) Well privately it's a different story :) .Anyway maybe younger generations express their feelings through skinship, we are just outdated chingoo! hehehe :)

• Like 5

Yup, too much skinship for JongHyung and his wife (Seungyeon)... but I can't blame him, his buin is too hot (IMHO):D

But still.. YongSeo is still the best for me B)

Yeah, there is so much skinship because the wife is into it also, it takes two to tango. But in YongSeo's case, I bet Yong wanted more skinship if Hyun is not new to it. He is just very cautious since SeoHyun is just new to having an intimate relationship with a guy, he is careful not to traumatize and not to inflict false perception to Seohyun's untainted views regarding boy-girl relationship and that is one of his qualities that I admire the most, him being considerate.

• Like 9

But I think I find it funny how yongseo seems to be a heaven match... Seohyun was completely new to skinship (ehm.. now she has a lot of kiss scenes... she must have dated someone... ehmm yong ehm) but Yong was also seemed to be very awkward with skinship!! in the beginning of his career his kissing scene seems so awkward tho it improves from time to time!! 

GOD I need some Yongseo moment!!! 

• Like 3

I watched some vids and Yong is afraid of skinship (Juniel's FNC vid with him) and some vids told that a lot of girls are hitting on him but he just ignored them and a lot speculate that he has a gf now.  If he has a gf, why would he posts a lot of YongSeo-WGM-related on sns it will surely disappoints the "gf\girl".

• Like 3

I just would like to believe Yong is a typical goody two-shoes type of guy, or might be the parents had inflicted a strong value of respect to others and  acting decently towards a girl in public, especially if you are not into a relationship. I'm not saying others who demonstrate skin ship are not decent, it is up to your upbringing really on how you perceive decency. I don't think he is afraid of skin ship, he is just afraid of the aftermath of that action.

@pinkglaze his awkwardness I believe comes from his attitude of being too calculative and considerate  not to give an air of being disrespectful. During WGM he would always say to Seohyun, my mom taught me this, my dad taught me this, so I guess the awkwardness is not about his lack of experience but rather his consideration of his parents teachings, the girls feelings and the perception of the public to his actions, in a short period that I have been following him, that is how I analyze him to be.

@tracer1 if your theory is right

If he has a gf, why would he posts a lot of YongSeo-WGM-related on sns it will surely disappoint the "gf\girl".

Therefore I conclude that the GF is YongSeo-WGM related :)

• Like 8