[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

reading Yong instagram post posted in YS international :

YongHwa: New York is dyed in pink. A blissful moment!

my Goguma heart can't resists to give meaning when I see pictures of Hyun in all pink heading to NYC. Haters of YongSeo might hate me more but who cares, I got the message loud and clear :) my boy is blissful since someone is coming in NY that will paint his surrounding  pink. Oh. Enjoy your day Yong,it's seldom you got to spend a blissful day with your girl.;)

• Like 10

Guest justafan29

seohyun arrival in jfk

JYH weibo update:

各位~~~起床啦!太阳都晒屁股了!!![心][心][太阳][太阳][太阳][太阳][太阳]

005PtzOXjw1euts92bnbxj30dc0hs0uv.jpg005PtzOXjw1euts8vinc7j30jo0a0mz6.jpg005PtzOXjw1eutsbapzu5j30hs0hsgne.jpg

在纽约吃到的中餐!!!! 就是在中国吃到的那个味儿!!!![哈哈][哈哈][哈哈][哈哈][good][good][good][good]ee909d.pngee909d.pngee909d.pngee909d.pngee8486.pngee8486.png005PtzOXjw1eutvni5nntj30dc0hs40x.jpg005PtzOXjw1eutvnr7lbxj30dc0hsmzu.jpg005PtzOXjw1eutvo55c84j30dc0hswhu.jpg005PtzOXjw1eutvna0u88j30dc0hsgn1.jpg

Edited by justafan29

Just remember few months back majority of Gogumas were anxious to know if CNBLUE will be participating in KCON, then it was confirmed they are not, I believe those who are anxious are frustrated somehow since there will be no CNSD sighting but then fate intercede and out of nowhere, boom! Yong is filming his CF in NY same time as the KCON, isn't it time and fate is working too on our side? Is this really coincidence or someone requested this date to film his CF to coincide with KCON. Just curious and malicious hahahaha :)

Yong is blissful, I'm also blissful thinking and imagining the probable cause of him being blissful :) ....THE FAIR LADY IN PINK

• Like 10

Wooohoooooo, is all that for you yooong? the foods is too much. it can be assume for 9 or ten people you know, ahahahahaha :D:D:D

yaaa.... give us some lah khekhekhe...

Yong2 and pinkeu theme ;) the pinkeu sky so pretty.... btw, eodiya Yong? Manhattan???

waiting for Hyuni to update too... eodiya Hyuni??? ;)

@Hyehyukyobin.... PsstSquirrels.gif

• Like 4

@orchidia hehehehehe, I talk too much huh?:P I'm just happy today knowing somewhere in NYC our Yong2 is blissful.

Happiness is contagious.:D

They are both in Central Park, playing hide and seek with the paparazzi :w00t:

Wooohoooooo, is all that for you yooong? the foods is too much. it can be assume for 9 or ten people you know, ahahahahaha :D:D:D

He is a greedy man :lol::lol: 

Edited by hyehyukyobin
  • Like 2

credit : Yancy Ronald

if you watch carefully, after yh dance EXO & Taemin song..when they play TTS-Holler song, he put his hand on his coat and patted JS ..even JH look at hyun direction..maybe he show that his heart is coming..delulu mode..lol

Edited by livemusical
  • Like 4

Guest luvys

if you watch carefully, after yh dance EXO & Taemin song..when they play TTS-Holler song, he put his hand on his coat and patted JS ..even JH look at hyun direction..maybe he show that his heart is coming..delulu mode..lol

yeahhh sisss... yong choding... cant take his eyes when buin come out.. thanks for sharing this vid....:wub:

reading Yong instagram post posted in YS international :

YongHwa: New York is dyed in pink. A blissful moment!

my Goguma heart can't resists to give meaning when I see pictures of Hyun in all pink heading to NYC. Haters of YongSeo might hate me more but who cares, I got the message loud and clear :) my boy is blissful since someone is coming in NY that will paint his surrounding  pink. Oh. Enjoy your day Yong,it's seldom you got to spend a blissful day with your girl.;)

yupppp .. dont care bout them.. thanks yong for post those pic...PINK really make my day..:wub::wub:

Edited by luvys

Guest luvys

Just remember few months back majority of Gogumas were anxious to know if CNBLUE will be participating in KCON, then it was confirmed they are not, I believe those who are anxious are frustrated somehow since there will be no CNSD sighting but then fate intercede and out of nowhere, boom! Yong is filming his CF in NY same time as the KCON, isn't it time and fate is working too on our side? Is this really coincidence or someone requested this date to film his CF to coincide with KCON. Just curious and malicious hahahaha :)

Yong is blissful, I'm also blissful thinking and imagining the probable cause of him being blissful :) ....THE FAIR LADY IN PINK

Yeah rite sis...They are really fated...GOD knows well..:wub:

New York....

cr owner

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

maknae sandwich by fani :)

3 jam yang lalu

[Seostagram] #GG in #NY now~~~ by seojuhyun_s http://ift.tt/1Tca41C 

Hi Yong2....  feeling great? :)

1 jam yang lalu

[Yongstagram] 뉴욕 벤치에 누워서 하늘을 보면~~~ by jyheffect0622 http://ift.tt/1eYkBzZ  http://ift.tt/1J1Ewfv 

• Like 3

its been a long time i didnt come here .. well im not that busy but my heart fly my away to NYC with Yonghwa and Unnies >< kkk just kiddin ~~ 

How you guys doin ? omonaaaa i miss spazzing here :sweatingbullets::tears: Just drop by to greet my family here . it almost a week Yonghwa at NYC . no sign that he'll back today or tomorrow . Hahhaha probably attending KCON too . first row seat hahaha :D the best part is . He always throwback-ing his photo during night NYC time . No real time face so far . I keep loling at him coz 4 days at NYC , he just roaming around like a boss , Indeed , YongTourist in action . 

While Juhyun . That girl was soo quite . just one photo (well at least we know she still alive )  and a photo from Tiff mommy . And Tiff , You nver fail to make me and whole gogumas nation enjoy our moment . BIG THANKS ! 

Thats enought . idk anymore what should i write . hahhaah ~~~~ have a nice day love ~~~! 

• Like 9

Guest luvys

Minyuk will be summoned by his leader when he comes back to S. Korea.. Lolz!

hihiii yeah yeah... hihi but minhyuk got a reason.. he's filmg with yuri on cool kiz blck.. myb minhyuk will say to yong :  hyung, i dont want to be 2nd john. follow and unfollow bck.. hihihi 

Yong too obvious lorh... one fine day with octopus face.. hihihi:wub: thats why i cant get enough of them .. Yong always reminds us wth WGM era...