[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

seeing Hyun keep talking on the phone... really curious whom she was talking to ... 

Her manager :):D

Her manager right behind her unnie, 

how about her parent? haha

What I mean is the Manager of her heart and not the talent manager :)

smart uniirr :D

@hyehyukyobin unnie you are so Chessy, kekekekekekek

• Like 4

HAPPY 2000TH DAY MY GOGU CHINGUS!!!!!!!!!! <33333 :wub:

Wuuaaahhhh...has it really been so long since we all became one big happy family? It feels like it was just yesterday when I was falling for Yongyong's charms and Hyunnie's...well...everything!!!! haha.

Looks like it's time for me to re-live all the glorious Yongseo moments in the best way possible!!! YONGSEO WGM MARATHON!!!! Haha :lol:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgyuek_1-3-s2-ep-27-seohyun-yonghwa-cut-02-27-10-en_music

Hmmm...lately I've begun following WGM again because of another couple. Of course, no one will ever be as sweet and genuine to me as uri goguma couple but it makes me think about all the things I loved about Yongseo. Do you guys ever find yourself with a lack of words to describe why Yongseo means so much to you? Hmmm...that's what I'm feeling now chingus. I'm just always so happy and proud to be part of this wonderful fandom. Let us be together for many many more days to come!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 8

Wuuaaahhhh...has it really been so long since we all became one big happy family? It feels like it was just yesterday when I was falling for Yongyong's charms and Hyunnie's...well...everything!!!! haha.

Looks like it's time for me to re-live all the glorious Yongseo moments in the best way possible!!! YONGSEO WGM MARATHON!!!! Haha :lol:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgyuek_1-3-s2-ep-27-seohyun-yonghwa-cut-02-27-10-en_music

Hmmm...lately I've begun following WGM again because of another couple. Of course, no one will ever be as sweet and genuine to me as uri goguma couple but it makes me think about all the things I loved about Yongseo. Do you guys ever find yourself with a lack of words to describe why Yongseo means so much to you? Hmmm...that's what I'm feeling now chingus. I'm just always so happy and proud to be part of this wonderful fandom. Let us be together for many many more days to come!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Have you tried watching SoLim couple?  They're the reverse of YongSeo when it comes to skinship but their last episode is so epic... That manly tears made by Jaerim was not fake... I cried a river when I watched that episode

Have you tried watching SoLim couple?  They're the reverse of YongSeo when it comes to skinship but their last episode is so epic... That manly tears made by Jaerim was not fake... I cried a river when I watched that episode

I have!!!! They were great together but I didn't follow them the way I followed Yongseo. I'm eagerly anticipating WGM each week because of SungJoy couple now, though I do have to credit Jongyeon for re-newing my interest haha =P

@kerokero2 I wonder if they'll mention Taeyeon's previous WGM experience haha. And then maybe Taengoo will be uri jjang vice president and mention Seohyun's with her flowerboy nampyeon again haha :lol::P

Edited by 13elievingFaith
  • Like 5