[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Omoooo OMG YES !!! 

Yonghwa reveals CNBLUE’s comeback plans!

21.jpg

The wait is almost over for CNBLUE fans as Yonghwa has revealed the group’s comeback plans!

On June 19th, Yonghwa traveled to Taiwan in preparation for his solo concert in Taipei. Upon arrival, the vocalist held a news conference, where he was asked about future plans for CNBLUE.

To this, Yonghwa revealed that after the end of his solo activities, he will be returning to CNBLUE to prepare for a group comeback, expected to be some time within the second half of 2015!

Aside from group activities, Yonghwa also commented that there are a few drama offers that are being considered at this time. Moreover, he revealed that he would love to go onRunning Man again. In particular, he would like to battle against Kim Jong Kook, hoping to experience the joy of ripping off the Tiger’s name tag again.

• Like 7

Girls’ Generation Seohyun’s rendition of “Jack” gains attention from the original singer

CH9cP-4UYAEJmuq.jpg

Girls’ Generation‘s Seohyun‘s cover of  “Jack” has captured the attention of original singer Pixie Lott.

On June 19th, English singer Pixie Lott retweeted a fan’s tweet and adding on an emoticon with eyes as hearts as a reply while mentioning the song’s producer Peter Zizzo. It seems like Seohyun’s cover of the song has impressed not only fans, but also the original singer as she tweets and shares Seohyun’s cover through her public social media account.

ADVERTISING

The cover of “Jack” by Seohyun was aired on Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook in 2012 as Girls’ Generation – TTS promoted for their debut album “Twinkle.” Members Taeyeon andTiffany had also performed “Take a Bow” and “Rolling in the Deep” respectively for their solo performances.

Fan’s commented “I’d like to see you two on stage some day!” “Seohyun is really amazing!” and more, showing their excitement for Seohyun as her talents are noticed by foreign aartists

Meanwhile, Seohyun and her fellow members are gearing up for a Korean comeback that is expected to occur no later than July. The group is also will also be hosting their own fashion and style reality show as part of their comeback via OnStyle.

Read more at Koreaboo

• Like 6

@pzizzo Thank you so much for watching my video and for your compliment~! I love your music~ I hope one day we'll be able to work together

t

@PixieLott thank you so much for listening and for making music worth covering~!! love all your songs, hope we can work together soon!

Edited by orchidia
  • Like 5

Guest yongseoalways_stv

Wow our hyun is surely going places with pixxie lot n all.actually she should also thank the tweepy who suggested pixxie to listen to hyun's cover in her tweet to pixie.

Cool ~~~ hahahah  . Both Peter love them now :D 

Ahh indeed , we didnt pick a wrong OTP . Our OTP is excellent , talented , kind hearted , what else ? ah i cant compile it all . too many to praise them . And Seojuhyun . ah . are you a human ? why so flawless ? ><

Somebody should introduce our Hyun to Peter Malick too . Hahhaha in future our OTP can fly to US and make music together with both Peter :D 

• Like 4

So this year , Finally CNBLUE will release full lenght album that consist 30 SONGS !!!! Holyyy ! I cant wait for this ! 

Yonghwa brain map . Hahah 

CIBb-xmUEAAEGVs.jpg

CNBLUE TITLE SONG

Self composed 30 songs

Exercise

Drama

SNS

Insta Size

Cr ejh19900515

Birthday Boy Soooo cute todayyy .

CIBa25wVAAANREe.jpg

Anyways gogumaas . Lets trending this on twitter tonight on 12AM KST " #622OneYongDay "

ALL PICTURE ARE NOT MINE . CREDIT TO OWNER 

• Like 8