[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Haha his standard line when visiting Chinese speaking countries "我爱你们" (I love all of you) or "我想死你们啦!" (I miss all of you very much). Someone teach him new line please! Lol. 

he said something new..... hao tsu :) (delicious) :D:D

Edited by hyehyukyobin

Wish someone cud translate wat he said at the press con.

He didn't really say a lot, mostly just "I love you all", "I miss you all very much", "delicious". One of the more interesting moment is the reporter asking question about his belly button post. He say he tried to touch his belly button over 10 times that day and nearly dislocated his arm, the in end he touched his belly button, just that his belly button is slightly slanted to the side (I think he meant it as a joke, lol yong choding).

• Like 2

It's Posible that all because of Tiffany read the news of she and Yonghwa comment about "Game of thrones", then she try to find Yonghwa IG, and find his post about game of throne, klik like and follow Yong IG :)

or maybe.., Fany knew that Yong has an account on insta but can't follow him w/o any reasons... you know hahaha and as u said because of that news them reacting about Game of Thrones, she now has a reason to follow him (maybe .. just maybe...) hahahaha My God .. im being delusional again :phew::phew::lol:

• Like 2

SNSD 더셀러브리티/THE CELEBRITY July 2015, HQ Scan (7P) 801dayz + (31P) Pocari_8 + (44P) luvhyo922 https://mega.co.nz/#F!TtcQyRbD!h7EdHdachPUFfGukHip3sQ 

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

TheSoneSource @TheSoneSource

SNSD 더셀러브리티/THE CELEBRITY July 2015, (31P) HQ Scan by Pocari_8 https://mega.co.nz/#F!et1zhI7Z!zlPamlHmpRLy9yhsMkF8-Q  http://pocari8.tistory.com/90 

CH6t1rPUcAA4oXf.jpg
CH6uG8XUEAAs3TG.jpg
CH6uF9gUEAEslfg.jpg
CH6uG54VAAA9Wh4.jpg

:wub:

• Like 5

Heol . Yonghwa not yet following Panny back >< Geezz to busy to realise panny followed him . Aigoo Yonghwa . If only . His Ig tlis might flooded with SeoFany today . Hahahhaha i hope he'll follow back soon :)  Anyways . That bus project for OFDinTaipei really daebak . YSTW always daebak with their project . Indeed . Goguma is rich !! *smirk . HAHAHAHAAHA 

• Like 3

Full ENG TRANS Seohyun for THE CELEBRITY . 

6imPmud.jpg

“I would’ve lived a life that is completely different from now.” Seohyun is honest. There’s no intention to embellish it as an unaccomplished dream. “I have memories of hardships (laughs). And I miss it too.” Instead, she grew with SNSD. After sharing difficult memories and feelings that would be difficult for other people to imagine. “There are a lot of joyous memories. Truthfully, there are times when I hate it too. It can’t always be good. And your affection grows deeper. Only we can know that feeling

Q : You’re already in your 9th year since debut. What do you think has changed the most after your debut?

Compared to before, I have a lot more confidence. I became more natural. Before, I had to practice and think about how I would show something but now I have escaped such obsessiveness so I have more freedom.

Q : Is there an area that you’ve poured your attention into these days?

Acting! I really liked it when I appeared briefly in the drama, <Passionate Love>. I went to shoot with one hour of sleep due to a busy schedule but I was overflowing with energy. I want to act well and continuously for a long time. So I’m trying not to rush it.

Q : Recently, you acted and sang in the role of Scarlett O’Hara in <Gone with the Wind>. How was it portraying her growth story?

I was truly happy. The image that the public has of me is very righteous, innocent and nice. Everyone thought Melanie was better suited for me than Scarlett. But I was more attracted to Scarlett. There are many sides of me. So I really wanted to show that side of me quickly. I want to do the role of Scarlett again next time.

Q : You’ve also written songs with other members. If you were to write a song about SNSD, what story do you want to tell?

I want to write our story. Things that happened to us and I want to express conversations between women. I wrote a lot of lyrics for this record but none of them made it (laughs). Even though they didn’t make the cut, I think it was a good experience. I’m thinking of using the lyrics for my own songs later. It’s not anything tremendous. While playing guitar (laughs).

Q : While preparing the comeback record, what appearance did you think would be good for SNSD to have?

Whenever we released a new record, we always said we would show a new side of us and it’s the same for this one. I attempted different things here and there, thinking about ways we can sing songs that would be new and fresh.

Q : Where do you think the limit of SNSD’s music is ?

Honestly, when we listened to “I Got a Boy”, we thought, “How do we do a song like this?” It has been almost 10 years since our debut and we can’t always be pursuing youthful things. As singers, we wanted to show more progressive sides of us. If we had always made safe choices, there would’ve been skepticism. I think you can only improve after attempting various challenges and if it doesn’t work, thinking about why it didn’t work.

Q : If you had a personal goal separate from SNSD, what would it be?

One day, I definitely want to travel the world. Right now, I don’t have the freedom to go anywhere and I’m always in a similar environment. Through travel, you can break that mold and see things in a bigger picture.

Q : It seems like you are maintaining a good balance between a celebrity’s life and Seohyun’s personal life. How do you make that possible?

I don’t think being a celebrity is my whole life. It is something I have to put all of my effort into right now but when I look at my life as a whole, I don’t want to live it tied to work. I want to enjoy life and I want to see the big picture.

Credit to translator . Big hug :)

• Like 12

Heol . Yonghwa not yet following Panny back >< Geezz to busy to realise panny followed him . Aigoo Yonghwa . If only . His Ig tlis might flooded with SeoFany today . Hahahhaha i hope he'll follow back soon :)  Anyways . That bus project for OFDinTaipei really daebak . YSTW always daebak with their project . Indeed . Goguma is rich !! *smirk . HAHAHAHAAHA 

it is not being busy that he still haven't followed Tiffany, Yong is not an impulsive person , he is still checking the reactions of netizens and thinking wisely if he will or will not follow. How many times he posted on his IG since Tiff has followed him? I don't think he did not notice that. He is still in the process of making a wise move, let us be patient.

• Like 2

it is not being busy that he still haven't followed Tiffany, Yong is not an impulsive person , he is still checking the reactions of netizens and thinking wisely if he will or will not follow. How many times he posted on his IG since Tiff has followed him? I don't think he did not notice that. He is still in the process of making a wise move, let us be patient.

Of coz he is . I'm just joking around saying he's busy . Too much notify to realise a member of snsd had followed him :)

I'm not that desperate tho . hahahaha Sokay dont worry . WITH or WITHOUT yonghwa following Tiff ,  they Already in close stage :) 

• Like 3