[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

omo omo too much good news to digest in a day hahaha

ballerina hyun is seriously pretty, i bet yonghwa drools a lot because of the picture hahaha

uri goguma president followed and being followed by yong?! huahahah this is seriously funny, daebak! is it because of their birthdays are coming soon? is he telling us to be prepared? hahaha

i'm sooooo happy :D :D:D 

he is not yet follow back  tiff. :)

hehehe just a little correction.

oh you mean tiffany has followed Yong's IG and Yong has not followed back? well let us just wait then if he follows her back. Just my opinion, I'm hopeful that he will follow her back, because if he will not then obviously he is hiding something. It is just normal for two  celebrity close friends to follow each not unless there is something you are consciously hiding from the public.

Edited by hyehyukyobin

oh you mean tiffany has followed Yong's IG and Yong has not followed back? well let us just wait then if he follows him back. Just my opinion, I'm hopeful that he will follow her back, because if he will not then obviously he is hiding something. It is just normal for two  celebrity close friends to follow each not unless there is something you are consciously hiding from the public.

I agree... sometimes, it is very dangerous to be too safe!

side track abit.. haha.. recently chinese actress fan bing bing whom yonghwa follows on weibo too, disclosed her relationship with a guy on weibo by positng a pic of her bf and her... and captioned it "we". I feel that our Yonghwa must have hope that he cld do that with our Seohyun one day too.. post a pic of them smooching and caption it "Ouch." something like that.. ok i know it's lame. hahahaha..

Edited by Capricorn_girl
  • Like 3

It's Posible that all because of Tiffany read the news of she and Yonghwa comment about "Game of thrones", then she try to find Yonghwa IG, and find his post about game of throne, klik like and follow Yong IG :)

• Like 2

sleepy Jung Yong going to Taiwan :D .... ur Bday Basseu wait u there Yong2 ;)

June Couple

cr owner

Angry Hyun is cute :)

28gif6

28gif7

YONG2용용이 @Yong2effectS 

Yonghwa OFDTW ~YSTW bus support on news ~http://www.etidol.com/article.php?uid=3559  http://m.nownews.com/n/2015/06/17/1721262  http://n.yam.com/yam/entertain/20150617/20150617097961.html 

CHso7esUsAAJP-R.jpg
CHso8DUUMAAVIxt.jpg
CHso8l8UkAAMyLQ.jpg

Guest Simply_geri

Lol! Yong hair is light :) i remembered some1 posted that yong and seohyun usually have matching color! That coincidence though :P

Yong is really more handsome in suit, well he is also handsome in casual wear but in my eyes he is at his best in formal wears.

Seeing Seo Hyun as a ballerina, my goguma delusions strike back. I don't know I've got the feeling that, now I understand why Yong have to always say Kim Yuna as his ideal type :). We all know that figure skating and ballet are closely related :)

When I see the post of SNSD real dreams and Seohyun in ballet outfit, I can't help to become delusional and thinks that he knows all along what hyun's real dream. And him watching Kim Yuna doing her stunts gracefully in the rink, made him wonder Seohyun doing the same moves on stage:D. Both are feminine. Early days after WGM he would openly mention Seohyun's name but after he's aware that they are rumored to be dating and people are starting to be inquisitive for there real status he keeps mum and avoided topics relating him and hyun. It even takes time for him to admit he is close to SNSD. His action in Hologram when his friend unconsciously tell that he is now close to SNSD and he shrugs it off by changing the topic,his action seems apparent that even to his friends he is not comfortable  discussing the topic especially when the camera is rolling. Well, understandably he has the image and a woman to protect.

Some of us maybe suspicious of his closeness with Tiffany now that Tiff has followed him, well, I would exclude myself and just smile, since the day I become his fan he has become part of my household agenda, my fondness of reading books about human behavior helps me understand him by just watching his every moves I know how stubborn and goal oriented he is,if his heart desires someone dearly I know he will not stop until he succeed to fulfill that desire,not unless he knows that all his effort will go in vain. The more he avoids mentioning Seohyun, the more he avoids approaching her in front of camera and the more he restrain associating their names, the more I believe that they are REAL.

• Like 11

The more he avoids mentioning Seohyun, the more he avoids approaching her in front of camera and the more he restrain associating their names, the more I believe that they are

REAL.

Streisand Effect.

Btw, any update if YH followed back Tiffany?

• Like 1