[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

OMG! Seohyun submitted songs? And it's not a song but SONGS! Meaning more than one! Hehehe she's been composing! Can I just say that's a jyheffect right there hahah! Indeed baby girl is composing like her bf. I'm so proud of both Yonghwa and Seohyun wish my beautiful babies :D

Also for SM rejecting Seohyun's songs? SM seriously needs to lay off.  So annoying how they like to reject whenever the girls have opportunities like SM rejecting that role for Seohyun when she was even offered it, I forgot what was the drama but it was the one with Suzy. Also I heard from my chingu that SM didn't want Seohyun doing Gone With The Wind but Seohyun really begged SM to do it. Sigh* SM I have a fist waiting for you....lol seriously though.

Edited by _xoglads
  • Like 5

Hmm, I tot I saw this from flyfurryfly.. Then I saw yonghwa posted in weibo the same pics... 

So he does see what fans post in SNS huh.. Maybe he has been following flyfurryfly too haha.. I like her posts so much. Oh and I  won't be surprised if he's one of the user in this thread, lurking around and smiling at our posts everyday .. Hhahaha 

Edited by Capricorn_girl
  • Like 2

oh... :( composer Hyuni.... wanna hear ur song... its must be sweet song just like you :)

Fighting Hyun-ah..... keep writing :wub:

john @EPlLOGUE
[trans] seohyun submitted songs she wrote to sm for the new album but they all got rejected (source: @/myevery09)

Hyuni Lovely sister aka Yong2 BFF ;)
Embedded image permalink

• Like 3

Hmm, I tot I saw this from flyfurryfly.. Then I saw yonghwa posted in weibo the same pics... 

So he does see what fans post in SNS huh.. Maybe he has been following flyfurryfly too haha.. I like her posts so much. Oh and I  won't be surprised if he's one of the user in this thread, lurking around and smiling at our posts everyday .. Hhahaha 

and its on the news :D

정용화, 잘 자라줘서 고마운 얼굴...‘모태미남’

OSEN= 박판석 기자 l 2015.06.18 17:30

[OSEN=박판석 인턴기자] 가수 정용화가 어린 시절 사진과 현재 사진을 비교해서 공개했다.

정용화는 18일 자신의 인스타그램에 “사진 감사”라는 글과 함께 어린 시절 사진과 똑같은 각도로 찍은 현재 사진을 함께 올렸다. 사진 속 정용화는 어린 시절에 비해 젖살만 빠진 모습으로 보는 사람의 눈을 의심케 했다

이에 네티즌들은 “완전 그대로 컷어요”, “틀린 그림 찾기 수준”, “아우 귀여워” 등의 반응을 보였다.
 정용화는 중국 최대 규모의 시상식인 ‘음악풍운방’에서 ‘해외 가수상’과 ‘해외 인기그룹상’을 수상했으며, 중국 대표 시트콤 ‘초사남사(Diors Man)’에 출연하는 등 중화권에서 끊임없는 러브콜을 받고 있다.

pps2014@osen.co.kr 

<사진> 정용화 트위터  

Guest Simply_geri

Not hating... But i do wish fany & yong are sersly just friends... For some i reason im jelly, coz i only like seohyun for yong :P  anyway... Lol! Just letting my emotions out! Haha! ^^

Not hating... But i do wish fany & yong are sersly just friends... For some i reason im jelly, coz i only like seohyun for yong :P  anyway... Lol! Just letting my emotions out! Haha! ^^

hehe, don't get jelly..according to YH's style, everyone who appeared on his SNS or if he said he is close to, these are the safe ones, definitely they are just friends!.. oh well, if there's someone that he refuse to mention, follow, or say he is close to, that one... that one girl he's trying to cover and shelter, IS THE ONE. kekeke... coz yong is so smart, he definitely knows the consequences if he reveal he is close to someone, the media spotlight will be on the girl and him.. so those with no interaction with him one, quiet quiet one, more likely someone he wants to protect :D 

Edited by Capricorn_girl
  • Like 5

omo omo too much good news to digest in a day hahaha

ballerina hyun is seriously pretty, i bet yonghwa drools a lot because of the picture hahaha

uri goguma president followed and being followed by yong?! huahahah this is seriously funny, daebak! is it because of their birthdays are coming soon? is he telling us to be prepared? hahaha

i'm sooooo happy :D :D:D 

• Like 4

Guest glamrockr69

i think some of the goguma's are threatened by tiffany's closeness to yongwha now coz she's apparently "single". i didnt hear any complaints when she was still with nickhun right?

we just need to have faith...i dont think fanny is one to snake away maknae's bf

Edited by glamrockr69

ballerina hyun is seriously pretty, i bet yonghwa drools a lot because of the picture hahaha

uri goguma president followed and being followed by yong?! huahahah this is seriously funny, daebak! is it because of their birthdays are coming soon? is he telling us to be prepared? hahaha

he is not yet follow back  tiff. :)

hehehe just a little correction.

he is not yet follow back  tiff. :)

hehehe just a little correction.

ah I just realized it just now kekekek~ it's the matter of time, he'll follow every GG member huahahah CNSD jjang! Yuri will also be with Minhyuk right?

also to all of gogumadeul that's been questioning about yong and uri sajangnim aigoooo there's nothing to worry about, see that kbs rehearsal video once again, to whom yong couldn't take his eyes off of? kekekeke~ they're friends, it's like Jungshin with Hyun or Hyun with Minhyuk kekeke, don't worry too much.

Edited by bluepulpy
  • Like 1