[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

This June Heartwarming Yonghwa keep wearing Yongseo/Goguma gift . In early June ,  he wore sunglasses from K-goguma / YongSeo Fansite . Soooooo lurve . 

LINK

tumblr_nq337pEuNv1u1wixoo1_540.jpgtumblr_nq337pEuNv1u1wixoo2_540.jpg

Heheheheh cant agree more with this ahjussi ~~ Juhyun ah . Stop hiding your namchin :D 

CHsZXOoUcAARs3H.jpgCHsZXOvUwAA8RjN.jpg

• Like 4

This June Heartwarming Yonghwa keep wearing Yongseo/Goguma gift . In early June ,  he wore sunglasses from K-goguma / YongSeo Fansite . Soooooo lurve . 

LINK

@AireenYH

He looks like remind us as goguma to do not forget yongseo couple. Maybe he never ask the fans in every CNBlue's concert like this "do you remember yongseo couple in wgm?" Or show to the fans how he stil remember about yongseo anniversary after wgm ended. But Yongseo asking goguma and celebrate yongseo anniversary with keep and wearing yongseo's gift. :wub:

• Like 2

http:Tiffany will be attending Dior Event tomorrow night at Dongdaemun Plaza together with Yonghwa I bet the event won't end without them following each other on instagram if we're lucky enough we might even get a selca from the two!!! Because she's tiffany Lol Its almost the same as Yong following Seohyun since Tiffany will be posting Seohyun's picture for sure especially since her birthday is coming up!!! :) But why do I think that it was Seohyun who's originally scheduled to attend but SM being it's annoying self pulled her out when they saw Yong attending or Seohyun might even asked them personally to pull her out.. Hayyyy wishful thinking  <3 

• Like 1

@Aireen what that two picture supposed to mean??

The last two pictures I mean.

They talked bout Taeyeon and Baekhyun . And that ahjussi blurted out bout that . Its supposed to be weird if at this stage . Theres still single women within SNSD . Probably . K-fans or people in industry already knows that theres no more single in SNSD :) Except Tiffany . She just broke up . But i wish they will comeback . khunfanny is too cute >< 

• Like 2

Ouhhh my gashhhh SNSD will filming RUNNING MAN on 23rd !!!!! A day after YONGHWA'S BIRTHDAY !!! OMG OMG OMG !! PLEASE MAKE IT FOR ALL MEMBER !! AFTER 3 YEARS . SNSD WILL BACK IN RUNNING MAN !! OMG !! AND THERES SNSD REALITY SHOW TOOO ~~~ Soryy im too excited :tears::tears:

CHvIc8tUsAAsg_G.jpgCHvIc_BUcAAR5YO.jpg

• Like 3

Girls’ Generation Reported to Appear on “Running Man” in Time for Comeback

girls-generation1.jpg

It has been reported that Girls’ Generation is starting the countdown to their highly-anticipated July comeback by confirming their guest appearances on a number of different variety shows.

According to Sports DongA on June 18, the members of Girls’ Generation will be taking part in a filming for SBS’ “Running Man” this coming June 23. This is said to be the group’s first time guesting on the show in about four years since 2011.

It is also said that the members are currently in discussion with cable channelOnStyle to participate in their very own reality-variety program, similar to the format of TaeTiSeo’s “The TaeTiSeo.”

The report also states that each of the members are planning to actively make individual appearances on variety shows. On June 17, Yuri took part in the recording of the swimming special of KBS’ “Our Neighborhood Sports.” On the other hand, Tiffany is currently hosting Mnet’s fashion and beauty program “Heart a Tag.”

After returning from Thailand, where the group filmed for their brand new music video, they have been busy with the final stages of comeback preparations.

Credit: Soompi

• Like 1

CNBLUE’s Yonghwa and Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany react to “Game of Thrones” finale

Yonghwa-Tiffany.jpg

CNBLUE’s Yonghwa and Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany shares an insightful reaction on the finale of hit television series, Game of Thrones. On June 17th, the two celebrities posted their reactions through their respective Instagram account as they expressed their shock and disbelief over the ending. Yonghwa initially gathered favourable and comforting replies from his fans as he added the caption saying, “I’m always like whenever I watch Game of Thrones.. #shock #sob #gameofthrones.” 

Meanwhile, Tiffany posted a set of updates on her Instagram and shared the emotional trauma brought by the finale.

ADVERTISING

As CNBLUE focuses on their individual activities, it seems like that Yonghwa was able to catch up with his favourite television programs.Just recently, he made a comeback as one of Running Man’s most-appeared guest where he challenged an invite for Kim Jong Kook. Tiffany, however, will be preparing for their upcoming promotional activities as Girls’ Generation makes their comeback in South Korea.

Credit: Koreaboo

CNSD \o/

CHwNKEIUwAABnIX.jpg

Edited by Akopinoy2228YS
  • Like 2

Anyone wanna bet that Yonghwa will like the pictures on Tiffany's Instagram that doesn't include Seohyun in it? :lol::P oh because you know "careful ninja" that one hahahaha! Why is my Chingu only telling me this now that when Tiffany followed Yonghwa the first thing Yonghwa did was post his work out video? Hahaha! Shameless! :lol: also my chingu said that Seohyun was also online at that time because she liked a picture? Hehehe is it me or it sounds like Tiffany, Seohyun and Yonghwa are together before Seohyun's unnie and bf head off to Dior event. Which makes me wonder why Seohyun didn't get invited to that event too when she recently had a photoshoot with Dior and even got lipstick. Giving my two cents that SM denied Seohyun going because they found out Yonghwa would be going too. Can't blame SM for that I mean they trust Seohyun because that girl is good at being ninja but I don't think they trust Yonghwa since whenever Seohyun is around his eyes only follow her hahahah! Now wouldn't that be obvious right? Also if Yonghwa sees Seohyun talking to other males, a yongwall might appear in front of our eyes hahahah! OH GOSH! How I seriously miss the yongwall heheh! 

Edited by _xoglads
  • Like 9