[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

14 minutes ago, orchidia said:

This nam joo hyuk man.... looks like Jungshin chingu :D

HIHI Maybe thats why hyun followback jungshin chingu .:w00t:. she thought it's joo hyuk..hihihi (juz kidg).. He's from busan too & YG Entertainmnt. This year, our OTP r working with YG labelmate.

19 minutes ago, luvys said:

HIHI Maybe thats why hyun followback jungshin chingu .:w00t:. she thought it's joo hyuk..hihihi (juz kidg).. He's from busan too & YG Entertainmnt. This year, our OTP r working with YG labelmate.

oh ahra.... another handsome Busan namja.... :wub:

[FULL INTERVIEW TRANS] Seohyun in @playdb for "Mamma Mia!": http://imgur.com/a/BFmmG  BEST. INTERVIEW. EVER.

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, cronoyongseo4ever said:

Abit off topic... #pray4jakarta to all my jakarta yongseo chingoo hope that you are all safe and sound.. please do be careful... 

#pray4worldpeace

Agree chingu #pray4worldpeace yesterday it was in Istanbul and now Jakarta.

• Like 3

160114 fishandcake INSTAGRAM

Embedded image permalink

160114 sunwoojunga INSTAGRAM

Embedded image permalink

160114 Jung Yonghwa X SunWoo Jung A Sketchbook Preview 

Embedded image permalink

Kpop Herald ‏@Kpop_Herald  
Jung Yong-hwa and Sunwoo Jung-a’s collaboration is ‘destiny’

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201601141750326031578_2

CNBLUE’s Jung Yong-hwa and singer-songwriter Sunwoo Jung-a said it was destiny for them to team up for a collaborative album project. 

Jung’s label FNC Entertainment on Wednesday revealed how Jung and Sunwoo came to collaborate. 

“If I were to work with a female artist, I have always wanted to work with Sunwoo Jung-a,” Jung said. “I vaguely thought I wanted to do music with Jung and within a month, I received a call from him and I thought that it was meant to be -- destiny.”

Jung and Sunwoo’s first collaborative EP includes two songs: “Hello” and “Empathy.” “Hello” was composed by Jung for Sunwoo, while “Empathy” was written by Sunwoo for Jung. The duo wrote the lyrics of the two songs together. 

The collaborative EP is set to be released Friday. 

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com)

CN_FANCLUB ‏@CN_FANCLUB 
[#CNBLUE6thAnniversary] #CNBLUE 6th Anniversary Special MessageⅡ.
말로 다하지 못한 #씨엔블루 멤버들의 마음을 공개합니다❤  #BOICE #ThankYou

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

Translate by valenxxia

160114 YONGHWA INSTAGRAM & WEIBO UPDATE

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

via lyuublue

Yonghwa wrote
To: swja noona!
It has been very meaningful and happy working with noona during this period! Let's work together more often in the future

Embedded image permalink 

CNBYonghwa ‏@CNBYonghwa  
[JungshinWeibo]Our 6 year! Hyung~I love you all! Also love everybody! Hehehe, take rest early! #CNBLUE6thAnniversary 

B Mine忙 ‏@keroroshenyi 
Hi everyone I'm Seohyun~ wish 可可魔城 will become top seller! Congratulations on the launching of the game. 

Embedded image permalink

160115 정용화 (Jung Yong Hwa) X 선우정아 (SunWoo Jung A) – 입김 (Hello) MV 

160115 (Official MV) 선우정아(SUNWOO JUNG-A) x 정용화(JUNG YONG HWA)  프로젝트 교감(Empathy) - 불꽃놀이(Fireworks) 

ribbonchariots ‏@ribbonchariots  
Hello
Lyrics: Yonghwa, Sunwoo Jungah
Song: Yonghwa 
Arrange: Lee Sangho 

Fireworks
Lyrics: SWJA, Yonghwa
Song: SWJA, Yonghwa 
Arrange: SWJA

160115 YONGHWA INSTAGRAM & WEIBO UPDATE

Embedded image permalink  

fishyy ‏@lyuublue 
[Trans]  jyh X swja hello and fireworks are revealed. Hope everyone can feel the warmth after listening to the songs..

I don't know about you guys but the lyrics seems so Yongseo. How can it not be? I know its already been years but how can it be a coincidence if it points to that particular episode so clearly. How can we stop believing they are real if they keep giving us this hints that they are together. Im just gonna enjoy myself believing they are real until something will prove me wrong.

"Inside the bus which only you and me were in, blew on the window, the doodles of us we drew playfully" :wub:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bokyo28 said:

I don't know about you guys but the lyrics seems so Yongseo. How can it not be? I know its already been years but how can it be a coincidence if it points to that particular episode so clearly. How can we stop believing they are real if they keep giving us this hints that they are together. Im just gonna enjoy myself believing they are real until something will prove me wrong.

"Inside the bus which only you and me were in, blew on the window, the doodles of us we drew playfully" :wub:

yeah~~~agreed.All gogumas think the same right.. hihi :wub: hyun gve us hints.Hello~~~Yong also never stop gve us hope.Tq OTP. I love both songs. Fireworks seem interesting. SWJ voice fit nicely. Love their harmony.:wub: Great collaboration. 

I LOVE BOTH THE SONGS!!!!! YONGIE IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!! But i really like hello!!! Yong is going to be an amazing artist!! He should do more songs like this...short projects are awesome!! People say CNBLUE has lost their colour but i disagree coz Yong and CNBLU's music has improved a lot!! I guess both CNBLUE and Yong need to do an amazing video with a nice story line. That's what is missing! They should focus a bit on the videos..Kpop is all about crazy videos and dancing!! Very visual... But Yong and CNBLUE are great artists!! Waiting for more from Yong and also Jonghyun's solo!!! 

• Like 5

프로젝트 [교감] 선우정아 X 정용화 – 불꽃놀이 Music Video >> https://youtu.be/A8QJ0ZnNX0E  #교감 #불꽃놀이 #입김 #Fireworks #Hello #선우정아 #정용화 #매직스트로베리사운드 #FNC #J2016011

프로젝트 [교감] 정용화 X 선우정아 – 입김 Music Video >> https://youtu.be/9g0Ixg1mPQ4  #교감 #입김 #불꽃놀이 #Hello #Fireworks #정용화 #선우정아 #FNC #매직스트로베리사운드 #J20160115

WATCH: #JungYongHwa and Sunwoo Jung-A Release Collaboration Single + MVs http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/14/jung-yong-hwa-and-sunwoo-jung-a-release-collaboration-single/ 

Embedded image permalink

Hello!!!! :wub::wub::wub: ... i still remember too.... draw the foggy window :)
cr owner

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
  • Like 4

160115 Dispatch - CNBLUE @ Incheon Airport 

Embedded image permalink

160115 [Naver Starcast] Jung Yonghwa X SunWoo Jung A - Hello Recording Making Film

160115 [Naver Music Special] Jung Yonghwa X SunWoo Jung A  입김 (Hello) MV Shooting Stills 

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

Sky with all Sophie :wub:

Seohyun with Kim Geum Na, Shim GeonWoo, Park Jiyeon 

Ej3TO43f_bigger.jpg 심건우 / Gunny Shim ‏@J_Chic_
20150115 위드 삼소피들
#뮤지컬 #맘마미아 #대기중에
#김금나 #심건우 #서현 #박지연 
#셀카 #셀피 #데일리 #힐튼호텔 
#기자간담회날 #퐈이팅팅 

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

cr Hopegg

160115 WELCOME CNBLUE TO THAILAND :wub:

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink  Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

cr O_indy 

Embedded image permalink

furry ‏@flyfurryfly 
Told Yonghwa "the new song is really really good" and he turned and gave me an accomplished smile with a thumbs up heh #ComeTogetherinBKK

SO HANDSOME .YONG POTTER (INCHEON AIRPORT HEADING TO BANGKOK)

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink