[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Hello, It's really nice to meet you all. I'm a newbie in here. Please treat me well all ^_^  Is it me or Yong & Hyun really have a same message for Christmas today? Ckck, it little bit suspicious right? *shaking my head* Anyway, Merry Christmast everyone! And also enjoy your holiday timee~ ^_~

• Like 5

151226 YONGHWA INSTAGRAM & WEIBO UPDATE 

Goguma Indonesia ‏@goguma_Indo
[TRANS]Thank you for stayed with us. Please eat cold med then sleep. understood? hehe thank you

Embedded image permalink005PtzOXgw1ezcek9ddioj30ku0kudib.jpg005PtzOXgw1ezcekbn02mj30ku0ku40i.jpg005PtzOXgw1ezcekj77zlj30ku0kutb9.jpg

[TRANS] Recording continued until midnight ㅜ really worried that you all would catch a cold !! Thank you all for coming down to support us. via CNBYonghwa

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

A FIGHTER 

Remember your strength. Remember your ability to keep going even when times get hard. Remember your ambition to always seek more. You may not be in charge of your destiny, but you are in charge of your journey while you get there. Keep pursuing. Keep going. Keep fighting.

Cr. Camilla cymring @thoughtcatalog

• Like 1

Omoo! It's seems like both of them have a same favorite pose in IG photo! hahahaha, so awesome & looks suspicious! :D Ckck, don't you think they give us  little hint again? ;) Anyway, if I saw their picture these days, There's a proud feeling like looking to my own child? (although I'm still too young to have this kind of feeling >_< Since my age is 24 years old hahah!) They are grow Up very beautifully and achieve so much thing in their life. I'm so proud of them! Our OTP is really worth to be admired.

• Like 4

151227 YONGHWA INSTAGRAM & WEIBO UPDATE

[Trans]  Dinner with Lee Joon & KwangHee hyung after a long time! kk We had a pleasant conversation~~~viaCNBLUECL 

[Trans]  Now it's Samgyeopsal time 

郑容和89

With 광희&이준 [嘻嘻][嘻嘻][嘻嘻][嘻嘻][嘻嘻]

12 -27 21:19come from iPhone 6s Plus

005PtzOXgw1ezej38x2ngj30ku0ku41j.jpg

[TRANS] With KWANGHEE & LEE JOON[嘻嘻]

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

[Trans] Pork belly time!