[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

151215 Arirang Showbiz Extra - Seohyun Cast in Musical "Mamma Mia

151216 SEOHYUN FILMING FOR 'SO I MARRIED AN ANTI FAN'

Embedded image permalink

cr: yoojin_anne 

151217 YONGHWA INSTAGRAM UPDATE

SLAM DUNK..

via ‏@jasminelep 
Seohyun’s storyline is while cooking, she drops a cupcake, and as she looks for it under the table, she falls into the imaginary world.      

Asked about food she cooks often or has confidence cooking, Seohyun answers with “Korean food" 

Then Seohyun lists: Bulgogi (beef), Doenjang Jjigae (Soybean paste stew), Kimchi Jjigae

Seo: I like Korean food~

151216 SEOHYUN- MAMMA MIA! 2016 MUSICAL CAST TEASER

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

151217 SEOHYUN- ARRIVED KANSAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink  Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

[SCAN] TaeTiSeo - High Cut Mag. VOL164

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink      Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink 

by 아쿠아블루, cr  chasestar_ss

[MBC WGM Best Couple Scene] Lee Jonghyun ♥ Gong Seungyeon ranked #1!

WOWW CONGRATS GONGLEE COUPLE 

YONGSEO 2nd.. WOOOOOWWW.. we are still sailing :bawling: Almost 6 years..

tricia ‏@poppypoppies  
WGM BEST COUPLE SCENE. Yongseo came in 2nd! we are almost 6 years-old, it's amazing we ranked this high ^^ 

abi ‏@anonabi 
god i love how jonghyun and yonghwa top the poll in the show their fans hate the most this is the best 

:bawling::bawling:so trueeee.....

On 16-12-2015 at 3:27 AM, hyehyukyobin said:

Hmmm.. all I can say SeoHyun :) this is the most convenient and safest alibi you can give :) You've asked you're friends around

Seohyun on writing "Dear Santa": "I was curious what types of presents people want to receive at Christmas." I asked my friends and everyone said they wanted a boyfriend. So the song is about asking Santa, "Please let things go well between this man and I."

but I am not convinced with this thought.....

"Please let things go well between this man and I."

I think this is your personal wish ... to let things go well between you and your man:P:P:P

If she'd ask me, I'd say that my wish is for her and Yong king to be together forever <3 

• Like 3

According to the music industry officials ,Girls ' generation announced the first solo album Tiffany in early 2016 , shortly thereafter Taeyeon is to announce the 2nd solo album . Following the two people , also it found that other members also are preparing for the first time of solo albums .