[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Hello, Gogumas!  I haven't posted anything here for awhile, but I visit this site almost everyday still hoping for news about Yong & Hyun!

I have also been very busy supporting the other Busan namja of CNBlue - Jonghyun, during his time on WGM with Gong Seung Yeon!  There is nothing wrong with wishing that Jonghyun finds his happiness with his own 'Cinderella', also - is there?

As always, supporting Yongseo also means supporting their BILs and SILs so I have been watching SNSD and their 'Lion Heart' promotions/concerts/music shows with great interest and pride.  Seohyun is, and always has been, a special lady and she has developed into a beautiful and talented young woman.   SNSD's 'Lion Heart' (and I also like 'Check' and 'You Think') album came out with more of an 'adult' feeling in line with the fact that these aren't girls anymore but young women who have had relationships/feelings for guys and significant others and can now express those feelings in their music without being cheap and remaining the 'classy' girl group in K-pop. 

Now it is time for our boys, CNBlue.  Their '2gether' album just dropped, and their 'Colors' album will drop in Japan at the end of this month.  And, like their SNSD counterparts, their album is more adult and sexy in fitting with their 'grown men' reality and status.  The album and songs are awesome, Cinderella is VERY catchy. And I cheered for Jonghyun's 'Hero' 'Drunken Night' and 'Footsteps'! 

Let's continue to support Yong & Hyun and Jonghyun and Seung Yeon and CNSD together and hope and pray they all find their happiness,  success and answers to all their dreams in the future!         

• Like 9

The CNBLUE comeback got into my nerves, got nervous for the reviews and the outcome. The first time I have watch the MV of Cinderella yesterday, I was so worried since the style/the sound/melody or whatever you called is something new from what we are used to hear from the boys. Personally I prefer the new album, less screaming,more mellow and more controlled an ajumma like me obviously will appreciate the new sound:D but then CNBLUE not just cater ajummas but younger generations as well so I'm worried of the reception of the netizens. And then I bump into this video,it is their showcase

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.id/2015/09/cnblue-holds-comeback-showcase.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed&m=1

And my feeling changed :) Never did CNBLUE fails to make me proud. The showcase is really daebak! The boys are really good in live performances. I have read some of the comments but I did not go deeper since I have a phobia reading negative comment hahahaa, we got mix reviews as expected, some like the old CNBLUE sound and others like the new sound, I hope those who like the new sound of CNBLUE are not ajummas like me hahahaahha.Some said they are charting slowly in music charts but it is still early to tell. Anyway the most important thing is the boys did not limit themselves to their comfort zone, they venture into something that they don't know the outcome,it is not just bravery but maturity in their craft. They are not just entertainers with musical talent but rather a genuinely talented musicians.  Others may deal it negatively but for me the new album only proves that CNBLUE can offer more beyond our expectation.

YongHwa, can somebody help me LOL, I can't help to be become delusional with baby lotion, when clock strikes 12 your phone is off LOL. I will never love any K-pop idol other than you Yong, your music brings so much giddiness,laughter and you always makes me delusional,a good exercise for my brain cells, I'll stay forever young and not develop alzheimers LOL.

I'll pray well for the success of this album. Roller Coaster and Domino for me are the best but Cinderella's lyrics is a giveaway to Gogumas :) 

• Like 9

Arent you guys always awkward with girls ? :D 

There he goooo ~~~ being shameless again haha 

And for our Jungshin ~~~ Happy Birthday ! Cant believe time flies so fast . Its feel like yesterday you're twenty years old when we first met you and now youre our giant baby . 25 years old baby maknae ^^   You're the greatest Maknae ever ! Cool bassist in the world ! Thankyou for your existence Jungshin ah ~~ Always be my happy pills ^_^ 

I miss your long hair toooo ^^ 

tumblr_mh9cgx3olQ1rubq40o1_500.giftumblr_m5l8d1e30n1qa4i1so1_500.gif

The only Shin that got soo much love from his Yonghwa hyung :D 

tumblr_mgzeteH6Lp1qenbl3o1_500.giftumblr_mwnzh6O0N81r618i1o1_500.giftumblr_mpld0eudy31qkpqo2o1_500_by_k_popx

Lastly ~~ For the friendship that last :) 

aEvdp.gif

Bu7OusAIcAAyLnb.jpg:large

• Like 8

Regarding the album its a new sound coming from them although I like it more if they do more rock like Im sorry and coffee shop but this just proves they do different kinds of music. I will still support them although I notice from korean sites that they dont really update quickly about news on this comeback.

Agree with you... I just heard some of its song randomly... i do like them doing some more rock song... well... differ from their other fellow management bandmates (FT Island) if you got see their MV on (Crazy & Pray) that kinda emphasize like they are a rock band with their instrument instead of something else. But still their song is quite nice, but dunno y i still like their older version song (maybe getting old already)

So far, Cinderella is quite nice to heard... while for JH masterpiece still dont have the time to heard through it yet. Still searching some traces of SH and YN in those song. (the dark side of me emerge again... keke)

Happy birthday to Jungshin chingoo. XD sorry for the late wishes. 

For IG on seungyeon... that i dunno. but i do see that Seolhyun of AOA also posted 2gether album supporting CNBLUE on her IG. so no comment on that. XD

Edited by cronoyongseo4ever
  • Like 5

Looks like Yuri and Sooyoung are the only members of "Dating Generations".  Our YongSeo should reveal their relationship when they've plans on getting married or much better if they're already married to each other ^_^

Another couple down :) Sooyoung lovelife so far is the most stable :)

or YongSeo will outlast them all :) LOL.

I have read this somewhere :

"CNBLUE ‪#‎2gether‬ 1st place charted in iTunes in 7 countries!! " .

I don't know if this is official but quite happy for the boys today. A good way to start:D . Hoping for more success.

• Like 6

Looks like Yuri and Sooyoung are the only members of "Dating Generations".  Our YongSeo should reveal their relationship when they've plans on getting married or much better if they're already married to each other ^_^

Another couple down :) Sooyoung lovelife so far is the most stable :)

or YongSeo will outlast them all :) LOL.

Well... there is a chinese saying that i very hard to translate it into proper english for this. Is like what you expect to then turn out different. Relationship especially SNSD members is like a plan or something.. which we all dunno. Especially YN, you all get what i mean. She is kinda like blooming ever since the breakup news but for SH case is totally different.... everyday is like a blossoming days for her...

• Like 3

I think cnblue are not market taste musician type. They always make music depend on their idea. They always make music depend on what their thinking.  No matter what to market taste.
2 last days, their comeback.......come out with a new sound. Different with their last style. No bad at all but it's theirs. Their music grew up parallel with their life that boys to the adult man. 
I have and I like just Cnblue at Kpop not the other. For me, their music is amazing and they are not stuck on one style. always will trying something new and I am proud to be their fans.
Cinderella......catcy music for me....and yes, this song not like before that full of screaming but its little bit low tone...a think like a twist mixed jazz. It's not amazing music everyone....???. 
Cnblue.......not be sad if netizen out your expectation.
Your music always makes me as Boice and other Boice proud to you.
just like that....make music by your talented and your taste, your imagine, your mind....
Bravo...cnblue, we will wait you at 2GOTHER LIVE PERFORMANCE....

can you come to jakarta - indonesia. i will pray for that.

• Like 6

where do you see when u see a girl for the first time

Yonghwa: pretty eyes and smile

CO1lJLTUsAAs0rj.jpg

Cinderella came to yonghwa's mind one day on the sofa, this word appeared again two days later & fated to write a song

CO3YxyyUYAA2JhO.jpg

Cinderella chorus 'somebody help me' came from the shooting game he always played .

CO3ZfRuUcAAInjL.jpg

• Like 3

throughout the day since yesterday I 've heard the songs of 2gethernya CNBLUE. For all the songs I really like the sound of music. Make you relax and happy.....
For me, this might be a masterpiece of music from CNBLUE . The sound was very ... very pleasant.
Jung Yong Hwa, he never lost the sense of inspiration to make any type of music. Sometimes I hear music from Africa, later like to hear Latin music . This like to hear the sounds instruments from around the world.

Guys, Starting your activities in the morning with sounds from cnblue 2gother....much better for your mood. 
Daebaaaakkkk.........Ten thumbs for the 2gother album.
I will wait live performance, especially for Domino, cinderella and Radio....:w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 3

Roller Coaster - CNBLUE Lyrics

How is my outfit today?
How about my hair?
Doesn't something look different?
Why is your answer so nonchalant?
Seems like you're already tired of me
I hear these words hundreds of times each day
For a while, you have no words to say
You laugh like an angel when I call you pretty
It feels like I'm on a roller coaster
As I know more, I know less
Woo woo woo Roller Coaster

I have no appetite today
Eat by yourself, I have no strength to carry on a conversation
Just don't care about me
Don't care about me
You're able to eat?
Aren't you worried about me?
I hear these words hundreds of times each day
You sulkily cry
You laugh like a baby when I say sorry
It feels like I'm on a Roller Coaster
Your biorhythm is uneven
As I know more, I know less
Going up, then going down
Going down, then going up
Your biorhythm is uneven
As I know more, I know less.
Your biorhythm is uneven
I'll be riding the Roller Coaster again tomorrow
But I'll be happy as long as I'm with you

Had you all seen Minhyuk on Vapp talking about roller coaster? I thought it's really funny, he says this song is about girls sending guys on emotional rollercoaster. I wonder who made uri yong go on a emotional roller coaster? hahaha.. 

• Like 3

Jonghyun : How do you think Cinderella's shoe was ? 

Yonghwa : I think 240mm ~~~ 

*sory high level of delulu hahahhahha 

whoaaaa, how did you find it ?

don't worry, you're not delulu at all. hahahahahahahahahahahaha   240 ? 240? you know that the cinderella's shoe should fit perfectly right? :D:D:D

• Like 2