[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

• Like 3

Fan wars in Yong's IG.  Definitely Yong will make some drastic actions  because of these.  Expecting better solutions on a long term basis. Hopefully Yong able to cool them down. 

I trust Yong capable handling matters relate to the fans.  With his influence we able to rely on him for permanent solution.  Maybe he needs implement some proactive actions plan. Please respect both of their privacy . Do not invade their space and make chaos in their IG, Twitter plus Weibo.

Pray peace for world and us. Respect others irrespective of their faith, race and so on..... We need harmony!  Just spread love!
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, love8991 said:

Fan wars in Yong's IG.  Definitely Yong will make some drastic actions  because of these.  Expecting better solutions on a long term basis. Hopefully Yong able to cool them down. 

I trust Yong capable handling matters relate to the fans.  With his influence we able to rely on him for permanent solution.  Maybe he needs implement some proactive actions plan. Please respect both of their privacy . Do not invade their space and make chaos in their IG, Twitter plus Weibo.

Pray peace for world and us. Respect others irrespective of their faith, race and so on..... We need harmony!  Just spread love!

fan wars? I missed something then...what happened?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, love8991 said:

&@ Melissa

Just go to Yong's IG. From there you can see comments from both fans. 

Aigoo! poor Yong oppa :bawling: I wished they'd consider the feelings of all 3 of them...
Shin Hye said long ago that Yong oppa is such a cute dongsaeng and I have seen bts of YAB and HS, I have guys I consider my dongsaengs too and I can see that Shin Hye and Yong oppa are a lot like how I am with my dongsaengs. 

People are also bashing uri Seohyunni for getting the role in Mama Mia :astonished: Jijja those haters... aish... they are never considering the idols their feelings...

• Like 4