[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

watching a song for you @ 8:52 gave me a good laugh there ahahahaha... Kangin was like gotcha ;)

Do you all notice, they played SNSD "Party" song when they did the musical chair?  Out of all k-pop groups, SNSD? Yong seemed to enjoy the song.  Yong got so embarrassed when they showed him the drama clip. LOL!

To me, each time yong tells about the story behind Cinderella, it is screaming for one girl in mind....a girl from a conservative family, goes home and turns her phone off at 12.....Hyun....

Edited by deandraluv
  • Like 2

watching a song for you @ 8:52 gave me a good laugh there ahahahaha... Kangin was like gotcha ;)

Do you all notice, they played SNSD "Party" song when they did the musical chair?  Out of all the k-pop groups, SNSD? Yong seemed to enjoy the song.  Yong got so embarrassed when they showed him the drama clip. LOL!

To me, each time yong tells about the story behind Cinderella, it is screaming for one girl in mind....a girl from a conservative family, goes home and turns her phone off at 12.....Hyun....

Well, not even Yong but i think Jonghyun also dance abit on the chair. Kangin.. also got hinted abit on JH saying he see him alot. XD Keke....

Sure getting alot of hinted by CNSD interaction lately. XD

• Like 3

Waaaaa oraenmaneeeeee ~~~! :( Idk if people here still recognize me or not . Its been awhile . I have no idea how busy i am with school , assignment , travelling and so on . blerhhhhhhh i think i've missed spazz with you guys a lot right ? aigoooooo . I'm so tired and stress inside out with my hectic day but HEY !! LOOKIN AT HOW BUSY CNBLUE are . i think im nothin to compare with the . they're indeed my idol . always give me courage to do better each day :) but i hope they could stop for a while and take a rest . their schedule make my head spinning >< gosshhhh . OMO almost forgot about our madam . I heard shes comeback to korea without nobody knows recenty ? Omonaaaa indeed Ninja girl . kkkkkkk ~~~ 

btw , whos come from Thailand ? If theres no serious problem . i may come to Bangkok for "Come Together" and SNSD's "pHANTASIA on 31/1  next year ! Leggo guys . We can meet there ! Gogumas gathering :D ? 

miss you like an idiot now :( ~~~~!  Rich rich bebyyy :D

tumblr_nxmz4y2qzR1qa0x13o4_400.giftumblr_nxmz4y2qzR1qa0x13o3_400.gif

• Like 5

Waaaaa oraenmaneeeeee ~~~! :( Idk if people here still recognize me or not . Its been awhile . I have no idea how busy i am with school , assignment , travelling and so on . blerhhhhhhh i think i've missed spazz with you guys a lot right ? aigoooooo . I'm so tired and stress inside out with my hectic day but HEY !! LOOKIN AT HOW BUSY CNBLUE are . i think im nothin to compare with the . they're indeed my idol . always give me courage to do better each day :) but i hope they could stop for a while and take a rest . their schedule make my head spinning >< gosshhhh . OMO almost forgot about our madam . I heard shes comeback to korea without nobody knows recenty ? Omonaaaa indeed Ninja girl . kkkkkkk ~~~ 

btw , whos come from Thailand ? If theres no serious problem . i may come to Bangkok for "Come Together" and SNSD's "pHANTASIA on 31/1  next year ! Leggo guys . We can meet there ! Gogumas gathering :D ? 

tumblr_nxmz4y2qzR1qa0x13o4_400.giftumblr_nxmz4y2qzR1qa0x13o3_400.gif

:)

Our beloved Madame missing in action. Probably be back next week. 

Video shown confirmed by owner taken last summer. Hope you can post

sensational to make this thread lively. 

Our beloved Madame missing in action. Probably be back next week. 

Video shown confirmed by owner taken last summer. Hope you can post

sensational to make this thread lively. 

yeah. true. maybe she's still filming in Shanghai. :D wah let's go Goguma.. Hopefully SNSD will come to Singapore, Indonesia or Malaysia.:)

Fukui is famous for Dinosaur fossils whereby Dinosaur 
Museum is located.  What a perfect picture if our
Archaepotryx spotted together with CNBlue there.
It surely make our day and this fandom excited like old days.

My best wishes for CNBlue to give their very best there. Let it be a lifetime sweet memories captured. I believed in miracle. Happiness, joy, excitement with beautiful aura. It becomes positive viral one very fine day.♥️
Edited by love8991
X like spacing
  • Like 3

November 12-15 NEWS UPDATES

CT2hn38UcAE0tOh.jpg

For YongHwa and CNBLUE:

151112 [News] CNBLUE’s Suprise Cinderella – DJ Remix Release

151112 [Photo] CNBLUE At SBS Inkigayo (100927) From ‘Sbsstar’ Instagram

151112 [Message] JungShin: Nagoya Gaishi Hall Rehearsal!

151112 [Message] CNBLUE: Official Goods Sale At Nippon Gaishi Hall

151113 [Message] YongHwa: Everyone In Nagoya, Thank You.

151113 [Photo] CNBLUE From ‘Stayreal_official’ Instagram

151113 [Photo] YongHwa From ‘Mbcentertain’ Instagram

151113 [Photo] YongHwaa: Official Photo From ‘MBC The Capable Ones’

151113 [Photo] YongHwa: In Twitter Login Page For More Than A Year

151113 [Photo] CNBLUE Update From ‘The Class’ Official SNS

151113 [Message] YongHwa: Coldplay – Adventure Of A Lifetime

151113 [Photo] CNBLUE – 『KBOYS×Smart』

151113 [Photo] Jung YongHwa For SKIN79

151113 [Message] CNBLUE: Official Goods Sale At Nippon Gaishi Hall Day 2

151113 [Photo] YongHwa From ‘@WithMBC’ Twitter For ‘MBC The Capable Ones’

151113 [Message] YongHwa: Two Continuous Concerts At Nagoya Had Been Finished

151113 [Message] CNBLUE: All Performances At Nippon Gaishi Hall Ended

151114 MBC The Competent Yonghwa Cuts (151113)

151114 Global Request Show: A Song For You 4 – Ep.14 With CNBLUE (Eng Subs)

151114 [Message] YongHwa: Pray For Paris

151114 [Message] CNBLUE Fansign For 4th Album 「Colors」

151114 [Message] YongHwa Update Instagram

151115 [Message] YongHwa: Fukui Venues

151115 [News] Japanese Women Rank The Top 10 Flower Boys Of Korea

151115 [Message] YongHwa: Ready4dashow

151115 [Message] CNBLUE: Fukui Concert Is Successfully Ended

151115 [Message] YongHwa Update Instagram And Weibo

151115 [Message] YongHwa: Concentrate On Myself

151115 [Photo] CNBLUE – THE CLASS 2015 F/W

CT05UN3UkAEtKb8.png

For SeoHyun and SNSD:

151112 [Photo] SeoHyun And Tiffany From ‘MIXXO中国’ Weibo

151112 [Photo] TaeTiSeo From ‘Mixxo_kr’ Blog Update

151113 Showbiz Korea – SeoHyun Set To Make Film Debut With “SO I MARRIED AN ANTI-FAN”

151113 [Photo] TaeTiSeo For MIXXO

151113 [Photo] SeoHyun And Sooyoung On Jiangsu TV ‘唱游天下’

151115 [News] Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon, Tiffany, And Seohyun Take “Daily Taeng9Cam” To Shanghai

151115 [Message] SeoHyun: With A Pretty Bouquet That Uplifts My Mood Even Just By Looking At It~^^

151115 Taeng9Cam EP3 With Tiffany & SeoHyun (EngSub)

151115 SeoHyun And SooYoung – Jiangsu TV

Edited by YSInternational
  • Like 4