[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Guest glamrockr69

she's so adorable just wrapping her goguma with precision like that. no wonder yong enjoyed looking at her back when she's making something for him in the kitchen. "seohyunie is prettiest like that..." he said

@ZeroDesigner i hope so, i constantly worry over hyun when it comes to her being "caught". she's someone i want to protect, may it be from paparazzi photos and anti comments

@ZeroDesigner i hope so, i constantly worry over hyun when it comes to her being "caught". she's someone i want to protect, may it be from paparazzi photos and anti comments

@glamrockr69 yeah me too.. i think all gogumas also hoping the same thing... but Seohyun is a wise lady... we believe she can handle paparazzi or antifans wisely.. hehehe :)

• Like 3

Guest glamrockr69

did yong really wear that gray shirt with lips on it? or was it just an edit? (apart from his drawing)

Haih.... getting more and more silent sometimes in here. Have to lighten up abit.

Looks like KCON NY wont be featuring CNBLUE, i guess. haih....

well our otp is quite silent too, theres nothing to spazz and i hate it hahahaha i miss them badly.. YongSeo should update their sns more often :tears:

• Like 2

Guest glamrockr69

@zealous no, those were past pics. there was one the other day someone posted. hmm maybe it was an edit. tnx for the flashbacks

He's a KJK in a making now.  Lolz!

That's what I worry the most, I don't want to see him look like KJK.

Anyway, I can't stop watching SNSD, I think I'm starting to be a Sone heheehehehe. "Party" promotions really suits them well. For me, they are at their prettiest. SeoHyun I could not think of a better adjective than gorgeously perfect :), she really blossomed, SNSD has really the edge than the others. They have the beauty ,the talent and the class that  stood out. I am not a fan of Kpop girl groups for the obvious reason that I am a bit old schooled, I don't want to see girls dancing with short shorts and wiggling there butt in a provocative way, I find it awkward to look but watching SNSD promotes their new song "Party" proves me wrong, seeing them wearing short shorts and dancing, as per my taste they could have look vulgar but amazingly I find them cute. heheehhee. Am I becoming a Sone, I wonder? heheehhe or they are just too cute that I could not notice the vulgarity that I see in other groups :)

back to Yongie, I hope he will notice that he got the built now, his muscles are toned, he got the abs, I hope he will not strive for more. :) 

Just an observation, as I have been watching much SNSD lately, I have noticed Tiffany and Hyoyeon are the most talkative :) among the talkative in the group. Seohyun as expected, the less talkative in the group. And I notice Seohyun is more clingy to Hyoyeon..then Tiffany and Yoona :)

Edited by hyehyukyobin
  • Like 8