RM KwangMong: Lee Gwang Soo & Song Ji Hyo

melkimx

• 2 months later...

OMG thank you for starting this thread i looove these two, they are adorable together.  they are my favourite two from running man. I loved the episode when they got married it was sooo heartwarming. I also couldn't help but smile in the recent episode when the guest from girls generation revealed that when they were eating kwangso took some of the food in front of the girl guest and gave it to jihyo, when i heard this i couldn't help but think how adorable and sweet of him, it shows how he really cares about jihyo on and offscreen.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Foubd this and OMG I'm shipping them so hard xD

I really hope for them to be dating ^^

OMG haha this made my day, I know the public isn't paying as much attention to their skinship as compared to mondaycouple and spartace etc. but if you follow them closely you can find soo many romantic moments between them, this scene reminds of a similar scene in RM when he and SJH were in the elevator and that female teacher suddenly appeared and attacked them, he hugged and protected SJH the same way, they truly do look lovely together.

The most heartwarming scene recently, and i know there are many of them, but one really stuck me, when the girl pop group called girls generation apperead on RM during the break he took some food from the guest and put it infront of SJH hehe..

Here another heartwarming moment:

count me in..hahaha...i really wish they will do a drama together

lol taziah, in every thread i visit i see you heh, we really must be sharing the same taste ;)

by the way I love your avatar

count me in..hahaha...i really wish they will do a drama together

lol taziah, in every thread i visit i see you heh, we really must be sharing the same taste ;)

by the way I love your avatar

hahaha.. IKR... these two are my stress reliever here at the office.. :-)

• 5 months later...

So quiet. I think both of donsaeng KwangSoo and Joongki is the most closer person to her. Some interaction makes my heart flutters,  said, KwangSoo care almost small details about Jihyo, and Jihyo seem share the same sentiment too. I think heechul once say jihyo is a noona whom she feels like a dongsaeng. Her attitude makes you wants to treat her like a dongsaeng since she is cute and adorable..

• 1 year later...
On 26/5/2016 at 2:50 AM, Sweet Pea said:

So quiet. I think both of donsaeng KwangSoo and Joongki is the most closer person to her. Some interaction makes my heart flutters,  said, KwangSoo care almost small details about Jihyo, and Jihyo seem share the same sentiment too. I think heechul once say jihyo is a noona whom she feels like a dongsaeng. Her attitude makes you wants to treat her like a dongsaeng since she is cute and adorable..

I agree, I also feel Kwangso is one of the closest to Song Ji Hyo, she has even admitted it in previous episodes. Just a few episodes back she confessed to having been close to move to kwangso, when he offered it to her, after she had a fight with her mother

• 1 year later...

Finally I found this.. I'm a new fan since I watch Lovely Horribly I became SJH fan,  then started watching RM . In which I'm so fascinated to kwangmong couple than monday couple. Because you can see that it's awkward in part of SJH she's just being force to do it she's not really interested to monday couple for her it's only acting. For my theory the scandal between her and the CEO it's just publicity for RM to stop the monday couple. But in SJH it's no avail because that's why she just go with the flow.

You know why I said that it's only publicity because there is RM episode 2015 about first love. then SJH friend showed up telling them that before  SJH debuted as an actress his  ex boyfriend is a top star actor until now.  and then RM man remark that they thought SJH is  not interested in man so how come they will say it if the ceo is true so it's just publicity.

Anyways I fell in love with LKS also because his very caring to SJH that even though they are bickering to each other you can see he never hit her , his very gentle to SJH .  Even in his touching her or hugging her there a respect with no malice you can see it in old RM  That's why I like LKS his really a gentleman he do thing unconsciously without thinking about other people say as long that he takes care of SJH.

And for  8 years there is no real news about them even though it's really obvious for both of them but fans, RM , korea never really like the idea of kwangmong couple in the first place SJH and LKS age gap is the same with Song-Song couple and LKS is much more old looking than SJH. I really don't get it :angry:

They are both good actors but never done any drama or movie together even SJH cameo on entourage is so disappointing because they never had interaction . Anyway I'm still hoping

Just let me post in here to compile anything about them. kwangmong forever

In this episode 282 year 2015  it's all about them. the writer tell a story all about them in an opening act even though SJH acted with gary it's about kwangmong couple because the story is like this " that there is a secret RM couple in Rm land but the big brothers disapprove it , that's why every time their big brothers are near they pretended to be fighting or bickering always but they are a secret couple" so PD , writers all the rm members knows about them.. after this episode you will never see anything about them anymore it's really rare for them to be partners.

Archived