Wait, How do you?

OMGAWD

Guest delightful

So you want the photo to blend in with a bigger and blurry background like this? If so, just use a mask on the smaller photo and erase the parts you don't want showing. I only erased one side of this photo to show you.

2ngh2ep.jpg

If you blend all sides and add a little texture you get this.

qxuirp.jpg

Guest delightful

You don't want to blend the images, but just want one photo on top of another? Just drag and drop it on top and cut off the sides in any photo editing software.

For example:

Notice the left and right sides are blank white. When you want to make a professional video, the blank spaces doesn't look that nice.

So after editing, it looks something like this...

Basically, How do you fill up the white spaces?

In Adobe Photoshop, enlarge, blur, and save the image.

With the original image, slap it on top of the edited image.

Duplicate the edited image as needed, move its position around below the original, and trim the sides to achieve the look that you want.

I would show you step by step if I have Photoshop in my laptop. X_X

example.jpg_zps5yordqxr.png

examplesolution.jpg_zpsywzbenhf.png

Someone answered this before but the temporary forum was taken down.

How do you edit a photo so that the blank spaces on the original is colored in with similar colors?

Thanks again!

• 1 month later...
Guest t3atim3

In Adobe Photoshop, enlarge, blur, and save the image.

With the original image, slap it on top of the edited image.

Duplicate the edited image as needed, move its position around below the original, and trim the sides to achieve the look that you want.

I would show you step by step if I have Photoshop in my laptop. X_X

It sounds like you can't see the previous posts in this thread, if that's the case then I just copy and pasted what the previous person told you. That was posted by ebullient. You should be able to do the same thing with Gimp, I haven't used it in a long time but I believe it's still free.

• 2 months later...

Archived