Photoshop Tutorials And Requests

Guest jasonyc

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Muddie Murda

^ For that graphic, I assume she duplicated the photo of the man, then stretched it in some way.. maybe using Wave. Then used Twirl, or Shear. After that, you can change the layer style and etc. Work with erasing the sections you don't want.

edit: 5 minute tutorial :)

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/613/filteringef7.jpg

I don't know why, but that's soooo amazing. Hahaha Thanks for the tutorial :D.

^ For that graphic, I assume she duplicated the photo of the man, then stretched it in some way.. maybe using Wave. Then used Twirl, or Shear. After that, you can change the layer style and etc. Work with erasing the sections you don't want.

wow, thanks for that, so simple yet amazing!

a a a a a, I'm sorry if there are so many questions about filtering here. but this graphic my lilchan is just taking my breathe away. & i've been experimenting alot with it. but i can't seem to get it. like i'll lensflare, distort ; but i dont know what kind of distort. The brown effects around Jay Chou. I'm really really sorry that i'm asking this. Please forgive me.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://xs215.xs.to/xs215/07212/jaychou2.jpg

©lilchan

i wouldve answered earlier..but ehhh...my fever..dizziness

yes, i duplicated the image, and distrorted that..and put it on screen

I focus on twirl filters and polar coordinates

youcouldvejustaskedmeearlier..keke...XD

Guest -`Y u m m y-

i was wondering how do you make the skin all smooth and make the zits go away.

also, i want to know how do you make the skin lighter color like pale.

Guest bohemianheart.

OMFG tru_minute you are my hero!!! i love you so much now that i cannot

explain anything at this moment. thank you so mucho!!!!!!!!! ehehhe. i bow down to you. LOL.

you rock me socks right now! : )

i wouldve answered earlier..but ehhh...my fever..dizziness

yes, i duplicated the image, and distrorted that..and put it on screen

I focus on twirl filters and polar coordinates

youcouldvejustaskedmeearlier..keke...XD

eehehhe LIL it's okay. I just adored your works. muah!

hope your fever is better. LIL cannot be sick. T_T.

Guest jikuhart89

<3KIMZ<3

thanks so much ^___________^ but can I ask what's the bucket tool ?????? :unsure: sorry the question seems really stupid but I have no idea about it :tears:

Guest bwitched
<3KIMZ<3

thanks so much ^___________^ but can I ask what's the bucket tool ?????? :unsure: sorry the question seems really stupid but I have no idea about it :tears:

it's similar to paint tool. If u right click the gradient tool at the left hand side of the window, u will see the bucket tool..:)

Guest blue_electric

a lot of the people in the artwork section use a technique called filtering. I was wondering how you do that?

I know how to use Photoshop CS2 and I know how to blend and all that stuff just I've never used filtering in any of my stuff.

Guest bwitched

I'm so sorry but the question on filtering have been asked like a million of time. please at least check the last 10/20 pages to find them..since it's a very very very vast subject, they were many kind souls who have explained them in the previous pages

Guest blue_electric

woooopss sorry!!!

maybe since so many people ask about it it could be added to the 1st post index thing?

Thanks!

hello everybody (:

for the tutorial that tru_minute posted,

how do you get the swirly lines to get skinner like that?

and how do you change the direction of the swirls?

...and how do you make the edges sharper and more "ribbon" like?

when ever i do it, it only makes that one S shape...

do you just erase and transform?

thanks in advance (:

Guest Karisutana
hello everybody (:

for the tutorial that tru_minute posted,

how do you get the swirly lines to get skinner like that?

and how do you change the direction of the swirls?

when ever i do it, it only makes that one S shape...

do you just erase and transform?

thanks in advance (:

To change the direction of the swirls you use transform and just rotate them to whatever degree you like. Erasing is more of to blend the swirls together. I use distort>wave alot to make the 'swirls' skinnier or i suppose shear could work. Just play around with shear and wave. (:

now my question :x.

Why is it that when i open up a requested banner i made in ps looks the way i want it to. What i mean is it's not that dark but when i upload it to like imageshack or whatever it turns jet black on me.

What i mean:

the way it shows up in ps/my picture folder:

lkakmfkv1.png

^ notice how you can still kind of see his hair?

when i host it:

meiahn3ct8.png

^ why does it get that dark now i can't see his hair at all. Is there anyway to fix this in ps. Is it my color mode or something? o_O How can i make the banner light enough so i can see the guy's hair? I do have the original image would i just repaste it or something? o_O

Guest bwitched

karisutana..unfortunately both pics look the same to me..So I can't help to say what is missing. But why don't u duplicate the original n play with the screen opacity??..I hope it'll help.

Guest tru__minute

^ yeah it looks the same to me lol XD

orangebubbles: What I did, was I used shear first, then twirl afterwards. The twirl creates a harder edge :)

Archived