Leighton Meester Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Adam Brody

sugarplum892

1431818588_adam-brody-leighton-meester-g

Blair for a girl and Seth for a boy? Leighton Meester is pregnant and expecting her first child with Adam Brody, Us Weekly can confirm. The actress-singer recently ended her tour, and has been spotted out on several occasions with a growing baby bump. Click here to see the exclusive photos of her baby bump.

Meester, 29, and Brody, 35, first met on set of 2011's dramedy The Oranges. They "were always close and friendly," an insider told Us at the time. A second noted: "She says she always had a crush on him!"

The couple previously worked with TV showrunner Josh Schwartz on Gossip Girl and The O.C., respectively. While dating, they went on to work together in the 2014 comedy Life Partners.

After keeping tight-lipped about their romance for several months, Us broke news in February 2014 that the couple secretly wed. They made their red carpet debut at the Tony Awards four months later.

Back in August, Brody joked about how many children he wants during a Reddit AMA. "I say twelve," he quipped. "And I decide."

Brody previously dated his O.C. costar Rachel Bilson. The Hart of Dixie actress welcomed daughter Briar Rose with boyfriend Hayden Christensen in November 2014. Meester's Gossip Girl castmate Blake Lively welcomed baby girl James with husband Ryan Reynolds before the New Year.

Source

A Glowing Leighton Meester Shows Off Her Baby Bump While Out With Adam Brody

There's no denying it now!

Although Leighton Meester has yet to confirm that she's expecting her first child with husband Adam Brody, the 29-year-old former Gossip Girl star was spotted out for lunch in Los Angeles last Saturday, proudly sporting her baby bump.

Leighton was all smiles during the outing with both Adam and a friend, sporting comfy sneakers and a soft-looking blue flannel shirt over a stretchy grey tank top. The actress' casual lunch date is the first time we've seen Leighton with a noticeable baby bump.

A Glowing Leighton Meester Shows Off Her Baby Bump While Out With Adam Brody

The Life Partners star married the 35-year-old O.C. star in February 2014. In an Ask Me Anything session on Reddit last Aug. 28, Adam surprisingly said that he wanted to have 12 kids with his wife. "And I decide," he joked.

Looks like it's good the couple's starting now!

Source

Archived