12 hours ago, icassiopeia_pim said:

They are killing meeeeeeeeeee. Alright, they can kill me as long as they have scenes together. Hurt me all you want! I'm not going anywhere! I will stick around till the end!!!!! *Off to watch raw right now*

Me three, I cried again, why or why

• Like 5

"Six Flying Dragons" Park Hyeok-kwon reappears as Gil Seon-mi

photo665666.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-six-flying-dragons-park-hyeok-kwon-reappears-as-gil-seon-mi-89675.html

GREAT MOMENT...

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Six Flying Dragons" Episode 23

photo665718.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-six-flying-dragons-episode-23-89686.html

• Like 5

육룡이 나르샤 24회
방송일 : 2015.12.22 22:00

하륜은 방원의 관상을 보며 의미심장한 말을 건네고, 이방지와 무휼은 방원을 찾아 나선다. 분이와 마주한 길선미는 분이가 연향의 딸이라는 사실에 놀라며 그냥 보내준다. 한편 대근의 모습을 본 연희는 충격을 받고 쓰러지고, 조민수의 초대를 받은 이성계는 도화전으로 향하는데...

Six Flying Dragons Episode 24 text preview / Air Date : Dec. 22, 2015  PM 22:00

After reading Bang-Won's face, Ha Ryun sends him a meaningful words. Yi Bang-Ji and Moo-Hyul is looking for Bang-Won. When running into Boon-Yi, Gil Seon-Mi is surprised that she is Yeon-Hyang's daughter, and let her free. Meanwhile, Yeon-Hee collapses from shock when she saw Dae-Geun (* the servant who raped her in Ep. 4). Yi Seong-Gye heads to Dohwajeon (* Yi In-Gyeom's mansion) at Jo Min-Soo's invitation.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, homura said:

Six Flying Dragons Episode 24 text preview / Air Date : Dec. 22, 2015  PM 22:00

After reading Bang-Won's face, Ha Ryun sends him a meaningful words. Yi Bang-Ji and Moo-Hyul is looking for Bang-Won. When running into Boon-Yi, Gil Seon-Mi is surprised that she is Yeon-Hyang's daughter, and let her free. Meanwhile, Yeon-Hee collapses from shock when she saw Dae-Geun (* the servant who raped her in Ep. 4). Yi Seong-Gye heads to Dohwajeon (* Yi In-Gyeom's mansion) at Jo Min-Soo's invitation.

I have expected this to be happen..i wonder if bangji Will appear and take revenge..

• Like 5

2 hours ago, kirak said:

Bangji and yoon hee...tonight ep will double up out heartbroken..bang ji drink too much..god just let them be together forever

I'm ready. Just shove all the feels into me. I'm prepared to be hurt.

BTW, who's Yeon-Hyang? Historical figure? Has she ever been mentioned in previous eps? I guess we will find out about BY and DS mother soon. Though I want to know about their mother, I'm really curious how her story will fit in the picture.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, kirak said:

Bangji and yoon hee...tonight ep will double up out heartbroken..bang ji drink too much..god just let them be together forever

I doubt he celebrated something nice. :( He'll probably drink out of sadness. :( 

I don't think Yoon Hee and Bang Ji will ever be real couple. I think this story will have some sad end. :( And it breaks my heart seeing them like this. On the other hand - he's drunk, she stays with him - no matter what she says she's kind of with him. Their relationship (if I can call it like that) is very complicated and too many bad things happened to finish it with happy ending.

It doesn't stop me from keeping my fingers crossed for them of course! I wish they find some happiness at least for a moment. 

I'm glad that Park Hyeon Kwon returns. I knew he'll show up once again as Gil Tae Mi's brother. Couldn't wait for that. :) 

• Like 6

Are we finally going to see the warrior side of BW? I hope so because those stills are really beautiful.

@kirak I agree that a revenge is in order but I personally prefer it if it's YH who takes him down after she recovers from the shock of meeting him again. She's the one who suffered the most and what happened scarred her for life. That traumatic event was pivotal in her choice of becoming who she is today. Of course, BJ was affected too and he had been ridden with guilt ever since so ideally he would assist her while YH would be the one the deliver the final blow or she could do it on her own too.

• Like 7

59 minutes ago, eunsuhae said:

@kirak I agree that a revenge is in order but I personnally prefer it if it's YH who takes him down after she recovers from the shock of meeting him again. She's the one who suffered the most and what happened scarred her for life. That traumatic event was pivotal in her choice of becoming who she is today. Of course, BJ was affected too and he had been ridden with guilt ever since so ideally he would assist her while YH would be the one the deliver the final blow or she could do it on her own too.

On the other hand if Bang Ji would be the one who takes that rapist down he would fulfill his duty as the one who should protect Yoon Hee. Of course I don't blame him - he was a kid scarred to death and probably he wouldn't help anyway but that's what he thinks - he couldn't protect Yoon Hee. So the guilt would be maybe a bit less painfull.

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, nevill said:

@homura didthe criticism about BY quieted down? after yesterday everything back to normal?  i feel they did change BY a bit but i hope todays ep will have her back being general

Sorry. I stopped visiting DC galleries since last week. I think it is still disgusting right now.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, icassiopeia_pim said:

BTW, who's Yeon-Hyang? Historical figure? Has she ever been mentioned in previous eps? I guess we will find out about BY and DS mother soon. Though I want to know about their mother, I'm really curious how her story will fit in the picture.

No, Yeon-Hyang is a fictional character. She is the mother of Boon-Yi and Bang-Ji siblings. She was mentioned in Ep 3 and Ep 4 as a palace maid waiting upon the former queen (Princess Noguk of the Mongol empire).

• Like 4

Thank You @homurafor the character descriptions, now I can put a name with the faces. The three that struck me most

Ha Ryun- he said his name is easy to remember as they are composed of only 2 words Haaa RRrrrryun. I think I will have a love/hate relationship with this character. He is a dangerous one.

Jo Joon- he is such a curmudgeon, a nag and I don't blame the General for bringing our his sword, LOL but I love him for his heart and his intentions. 

Gil Sun Mae- much as I loved Gil Tae Mae for his flashiness and eyeshadow, for me not comparable to the sexiness of the contained power, penetrating stare and roughly tousled countenance of Gil Sun Mae.

Loved episode 23 new characters new start of an age old dispute, the retention of power... who will be king and who will be the power behind the king?

See you later after the subs

• Like 5

1 hour ago, cedarwood said:

On the other hand if Bang Ji would be the one who takes that rapist down he would fulfill his duty as the one who should protect Yoon Hee. Of course I don't blame him - he was a kid scarred to death and probably he wouldn't help anyway but that's what he thinks - he couldn't protect Yoon Hee. So the guilt would be maybe a bit less painfull.

Ofc that's why I said it'd be ideal if both of them took part in the revenge. Both need a closure to that painful event and regain a semblance of solace and inner peace. I just don't want the show to forget that YH remains first and foremost the direct victim of the rape and I hope a revenge won't be used just a plot device to put BJ on a pedestal as the saving hero.

The show made a rather good job of developping YH as a character on her own and not just someone from BJ's past who was used only for his character growth. Despite the sensitive topic, I appreciate that they didn't make it all about him and I'd like it to remain so hence what I said.

• Like 6

Guest rainmoon
3 hours ago, kirak said:

I have expected this to be happen..i wonder if bangji Will appear and take revenge..

hhmm ... I'm hoping for the same ...