Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

@nploan I have the same problem with DC. I tried refreshing it so many times but it was still not available. 

Anyway, I am so thrilled and super excited to see him in Kdrama again and I hope whatever he chooses, it will be a good project and that he (and us) would enjoy every bit of it. :D 

And i see since his schedule is fully packed this year, does that mean his military enrolment is postponed till next year?  

• Like 4

[CF] Ji Chang Wook returns for Lonsdale’s Spring & Summer Lookbook

86e5bfa3gw1f1xaodxu9mj22l61rnqv6.jpg

Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?  Reminding us that warmer weather is hopefully around the corner, Lonsdale’s Spring & Summer Lookbook featuring Ji Chang Wook was released upon the general public today.  Courtesy of Lonsdale CEO Li Guocheng’s Weibo page, we are provided with a few proof photos for our viewing enjoyment.  So enjoy!

86e5bfa3gw1f1xappukcvj22l61rn4qq.jpg?w=6

86e5bfa3gw1f1wiy4ayw6j21310qo79b.jpg?w=6

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/03/15/cf-ji-chang-wook-returns-for-lonsdales-springsummer-lookbook/

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Daldan said:

@nploan I have the same problem with DC. I tried refreshing it so many times but it was still not available. 

Anyway, I am so thrilled and super excited to see him in Kdrama again and I hope whatever he chooses, it will be a good project and that he (and us) would enjoy every bit of it. :D 

And i see since his schedule is fully packed this year, does that mean his military enrolment is postponed till next year?  

Hi Daldan, I'm excited also to see him back in K-dramaland soon. I'm happy to know that he shares his K-comeback plans during the show. I missed him on the small screen since Ji Chang Wook has been busy with his C-activities since last year after  “Healer”. Can't wait to see  “Fabricated City” soon - (June-September???) - :P

• Like 3

The 20 best-rated Asian dramas of all time on DramaFever

afbf1fd2-1538-4458-afda-13486c1c9f10.png

We all know which dramas build a lot of buzz and generate monster viewer numbers, but, as anyone who's watched a lot of dramas knows, sometimes the most popular dramas aren't always the best dramas. (I'm not going to name any names here, but you know who you are....) We've shared the 20 most popular dramas of all time on DramaFever, but what about the ones viewers enjoyed most?

If you're looking for a solid watch that other drama lovers like yourself adored, we've compiled a list of the highest-rated dramas of all time on DramaFever. These are the shows with the highest average star ratings from DramaFever viewers (all of them averaging over 4.5/5 stars). We didn't choose these rankings—you, the viewers did! Check out the list to see if you missed some hidden gems!

Note: I recognize that the star ratings may include low score outliers for things unrelated to the drama, but every show will have some of those outliers, and the scores tend to even out as you get thousands of ratings. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

6. Healer (Korea, 2014, KBS) 

Starring Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young

Kim Moon Ho (Yoo Ji Tae) is a successful reporter at a mainstream news station, but when he pursues a 10-year-old mystery, he's forced to dive into an underground news agency. On his journey to break open the case, Moon Ho teams up with Chae Young Shin (Park Min Young), a second rate tabloid writer, and Healer (Ji Chang Wook), a mysterious "night courier" who goes undercover to investigate on his own.

source : dramafever

• Like 6

Do you miss JCW? I hope this BTS video of 'Mr. Right' can help you feel better.

cred: LetTV

I also posted this video on 'Mr. Right' drama thread. Anyway, it's so quiet there. :vicx: 

It would be nice if there is anyone here understands Chinese and can explain a little bit about the video. 

• Like 5

[Drama] Ji Chang Wook returns to China for “Whirlwind Girl 2”

2016031708240420127-540x810.jpg?w=600

Sorry sweetie, but Vacation Time is over for you!  It’s back to work for our little Road Warrior Ji Chang Wook, as he heads out of Incheon International Airport today to China for the start of filming for his new drama “The Whirlwind Girl 2.”  Of course, the usual news portals were there to capture that moment.  Enjoy!

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/03/17/drama-ji-chang-wook-returns-to-china-for-whirlwind-girl-2/

• Like 6

[Magazine] Ji Chang Wook cheers on Hanryu Pia for its 10th anniversary

Ji Chang Wook and the drama “Healer” will be featured in the 10th anniversary edition of Japanese magazine “Hanryu Pia”.  “Hanryu Pia” is the magazine that featured the serial ‘Elements of Ji Chang Wook’ for several months throughout 2015.

While at his appearance for the Gentle Monster presentation on 25 February, Wook sent his congratulatory message to Hanryu Pia through a video:

https://videos.files.wordpress.com/XWMwec2K/10_mp4_flv_fmt1.og

wook1.jpg?w=600&h=177

The special Hanryu Pia 10th Anniversary edition will go on sale 22 March through the usual online portals such as YesAsia, Amazon Japan, and Zinio (cover and photo card below):

519jpgl5val-_sx351_bo1204203200_.jpg?w=2

img_0218a8d066ca631cbb2b88385c9b9b93291380

Source:  Hanryu Pia

• Like 5

[Instagram/Weibo Update] 20 March 2016

Instagram:

Hello. I do not know if you are doing well.  I’ve become so old.  How?

Weibo:

hao jiu bu jian[心] wo shi yeyeee9092.pngee9092.pngee9092.pngee9092.pngee9092.pngee9092.pngee9092.pngee9092.png

Long time no see  [心]  I’m a grandpa ee9092.pngee9092.pngee9092.pngee9092.pngee9092.pngee9092.pngee9092.pngee9092.png 

Long time no see.  How are you all doing?  I’ve really really turned old.  What do I do?

• Like 5

Oh my God... what role is he playing to get such a make up......* dumbstruck*

And I feel like, they made him into not just a grandpa.... but a grandpa who has undergone lot of sufferings...*crying*

Anyway Chang Wook shi looking forward for your awesome acting....

2 hours ago, aqua_JCW said:

Oh my God... what role is he playing to get such a make up......* dumbstruck*

And I feel like, they made him into not just a grandpa.... but a grandpa who has undergone lot of sufferings...*crying*

Anyway Chang Wook shi looking forward for your awesome acting....

You guys do realize that's a special filter put on his phone to make him look like he aged, ne?  :D

• Like 2

[Weibo Update 2] 20 March 2016

Start!!!  qing duoduo qidai[爱你][爱你]  jia you!!!![嘻嘻]

Start!!! Please look forward to it[爱你][爱你]  Fighting!!!![嘻嘻]

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/03/20/weibo-update-2-20-march-2016/#more-16226

NOTE:  Until a specific page is created in the Mainland China Drama Forum for Wook's new show, photos and other media items can be posted here in the meantime.

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, cherkell said:

You guys do realize that's a special filter put on his phone to make him look like he aged, ne?  :D

Ooooo.... I admit it... I'm the dumbest person on earth.... And I laughed till my head rolled off....

• Like 1