Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

I saw this IG update...Will Wookie be coming back to performing The Days Musical too? I hope he does cuz I still didn't get a chance to see this Musical yet. But his busy schedules seem a little impossible for this, don't you think?  

• Like 6

@Daldan yes!! Possibly.. Here's the preview for musical "The Days"

---------------------------------

a bit OOT, real life happens and I couldn't login to soompi for few days.. Dunno, soompi denied me :tears::tears:

Glad I can login now and see all the post now!!

• Like 7

Guess Who on this AJ cover?

My copy of the A-J magazine should arrive today, but that's not Wook on the cover.  That is Japanese actor/singer Toma Ikuta, and he is featured on the cover and in a gravure (photospread).  Wook has his own gravure inside; that's why he's listed on the cover.

This "The Days" preview is just a mash-up of previous cast interviews and photoshoots, and casting has yet to be announced.  And I may be in the minority, but I hope he does NOT take on the second reboot of "The Days."  Do something different for a change!  The Korean public is tired of the same old, same old (as evidenced by many shows on the first reboot not selling out as they did during the original production), and they want to see a different production for him to star in.  If he's going to start this whole China music market thing, then concentrate on that while waiting for a better drama script to arrive instead.

• Like 5

[Instagram/Weibo Update] 30 October 2015

Instagram:

12135310_1151229951571868_1454891864_n
북경!! #먹고 #또먹고 #엄청#먹고

Beijing!! #Eat and #eat again #a lot #and eat

Weibo:

005RlXsOgw1exjkty7rwoj30dc0hsq5s

먹고 먹고 또먹고….[阴险][阴险][阴险]

Eat and eat and eat again….[阴险][阴险][阴险]

(I bet crayfish [小龙虾 in Chinese] all across the Beijing area are shaking in their shells now... :P )

• Like 7

@kanyaprasetyo , I found the lyrics in English here

Be With You (陪你)

My heart gazes at you from behind

My love concealed in silence

Be with you, from spring to summer till the autumn leaf falls

And turns into twinkle lights .

My dream looks like a myth

Open up and scatters into wishes

Whenever you need a warm shoulder

I'll stay here as your hope .

Because of love, we are on the road from stranger to acquaintance

We share beautiful memories and yearn for the shape of future

Stilling holding the snowflake in your hand

When it melts in the next second, I'll be still by your side

Protecting you like the sun .

My heart gazes at you from behind

My love concealed in silence

Be with you, from spring to summer till the autumn leaf falls

And turns into twinkle lights .

My dream looks like a myth

Open up and scatters into wishes

Whenever you need a warm shoulder

I'll stay here as your hope .

Stilling holding the snowflake in your hand .

When it melts in the next second, I'll be still by your side

When it melts in the next second, I'll stay by your side

Breaks into snowflakes, it melts down immediately

Scatters into starlight .

Stilling holding the snowflake in your hand .

When it melts in the next second, I'll be still by your side

When it melts in the next second, I'll stay by your side By your side . .

(Translation by Sumi, Revision by Lois and G via missu on weibo)

---

New pics from AJ magazine:

Embedded image permalink

12107530_1509855689307918_2078718222_n.j

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

12107685_576939005790762_2007707655_n.jp

12135413_1133239623353690_419077927_n.jp

cred: as labelled

Here are some pics of JCW at Shanghai airport

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

12142034_118303725197381_2115853016_n.jp

12080552_515701455253743_1623611877_n.jp

12070904_478400838999248_56441614_n.jpg

12106054_474982352684448_840374230_n.jpg

12132849_128764474149660_1182131669_n.jp

12135475_1666693383576477_250215770_n.jp

cred: as labelled, nurlaamri

Edited by nploan
  • Like 5

November Music News: Lee Min Ho to Release Single Album in Japan and Ji Chang Wook Drops Album in China Along with Tour

neus_1.jpg

Idol singers moving into acting, whether in limited capacity or a full time career switch, isn’t newsworthy since it’s been going on for so long and continues unabated. The converse is rarer but appears to be happening more often as the line blurs and all fans want is more of their favorite stars in whatever medium. Two well known Hallyu actors are making a cross-border launch into singing next month – Lee Min Ho will be releasing a Japanese mini-album at the end of November, while in the same month Ji Chang Wook is dropping an album in China and going on a five city tour to promote it. Lee Min Ho has already released the teaser image above for his upcoming Japanese album, which I’m assuming will in Japanese. The news about Ji Chang Wook releasing an album in China is even more surprising, and no word on whether it will be in Mandarin or Korean.

dsudshn.jpg

Lee Min Ho has been singing for quite some time now, not well but passably decent and more importantly his fans love it so who am I to tell him to stick with his day job. Ji Chang Wook recently sang for the Healer OST, a track called “I Will Protect You”. Check it out if you haven’t heard him singing before, it’s not bad.

LINK: http://koalasplayground.com/2015/10/31/november-music-news-lee-min-ho-to-release-mini-album-in-japan-and-ji-chang-wook-drops-album-in-china-along-with-tour/

• Like 6

Hi Everyone, it's been awhile but I am so happy to see Wookie with his album news and totally swooned over his new Chinese song, "Be with you." Apparently Chinese fans asked the lyricist if she was inspired to write the song after watching Healer, and she replied yes! No wonder it is almost like a follow up to his "I Will Protect You." Will definitely not be out of place in the Healer OST for sure.

here's wishing Wookie lots of success in the Chinese market and that he makes loads of $$$$$$! Fighting! ;)

• Like 11

@tehlimau thank you  for ur info. @insania  see finally I can login here with my Fb account.  Making new username  still can't login here.  My old account also can't. Why this happen?! 

Be careful with creating too many user names.  Soompi will flag you as a spammer and delete all the user names associated with your email and FB accounts.  That would not be a good thing, ne? :tears:

Send a note to a moderator or to Soompi Tech Support and explain your problems to them: http://forums.soompi.com/en/forum/41-problem-solvers-community-forum-tech-support/  Hopefully they'll be able to help! 

• Like 2

Embedded image permalink

Ji Chang Wook Chongqing Concert Announcement

Ji Chang Wook will hold his first concert in Chongqing.
We had a lot of preparations for this concert and we are looking forward to seeing you in Chongqing.
Performance Name: 池昌旭陪重庆你2015 This is JCW.
Date: 28 November 2015
Time: 19:30
Venue: 重庆市渝北区体育馆
Performance Address: 重庆市渝北区空港新城兰馨大道
Ticket Open time: 2015/11/02 14:00 (Korea Time 15:00)
Ticket Sites: http://item.damai.cn/91453.html (Chinese) http://en.damai.cn/event/tickets_91453/ (US)

Ticket price: 1280 CNY. 880 CNY. 480 CNY. 280 CNY. (Credit cards in China is not even accepted international cards available)
Organizer: 梦想当然音乐文化传播(上海)有限公司

Credit: @jichangwook_thailand_by_naja IG

• Like 9