Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

[Event] Ji Chang Wook receives award at Tencent App Star Night

cy7ew40ukaaguzz.jpg?w=600&h=900

The 2nd annual Tencent App Star Awards were held on 17 January 2016 at the Workers’ Stadium in Beijing, China.  Ji Chang Wook was invited to the ceremony and in addition to presenting an award, received one himself for “Most Popular Korean Artist of the Year.”  He also performed live “Pei Ni” (“Be With You”) from his recent EP release.

128640297_14530988050661n.jpg?w=600&h=37

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/01/18/event-ji-chang-wook-receives-award-at-tencent-app-star-night/

• Like 9

1 hour ago, mellinadear said:

When will wookie be done in China...I really miss him. I want him back in kdramas.

Hi mellinadear as far as I remember I read before that filming for “My Male God” in Shanghai will be until February. I guess it appears that “Mr Right” will be the drama’s official English title. I prefer the official name compared to the 1st one - IDK why I’m just not comfortable with the title since it sounds religiously offensive or is it just me? Although, I don't really dig C-production but I'm excited about his entering the C-entertainment market so, can't wait for this drama.  Since this is primarily a C-production..& maybe JCW will be speaking Mandarin here...for sure his lines will be dubbed. Unless he is fluent enough to handle dialogue in Mandarin.....Sigh....we can’t hear his voice. I just hope they will get a nice & sexy dubbing voice for JCW especially when we know exactly what his voice sounds like. I have no doubt that he’ll do his very best. I wish him the best! :P

• Like 6

[Instagram Update] 22 January 2016

12558500_1345646535461594_1868469797_n

한국도 너무 춥지요ㅠ 북경도 추워요… 봄이오면… 기다려 붕붕아 #vespa #emporioarmani #봄 #기다려

Korea is very coldㅠ Beijing is also cold… When spring comes… hang on bungbung-ah #vespa #emporioarmani #spring #wait

12519215_174551222910142_698033828_n.jpg

외롭지 않아요.. 난 혼자가 아니니까요…!! #스티키몬스터랩 #coartism #처량해보이지만 #자세히보면 #웃고있어 #사실이야

I do not feel lonely.. I am not alone…!! #sticky monster lab #coartism #though he looks forlorn #if you look closely #he’s smiling #it’s true

• Like 7

[Eng Sub] 20160120 – Ju Zi Mian Hui interview with Ji Chang Wook

e6a998e5ad90e99da2e4bc9aefbd9ce6b1a0e698

Ji Chang Wook had an exclusive interview with Ju Zi Yu Le (橘子娱乐), or literally “Orange Entertainment” in English, on the same day he attended the Tencent Star App Award ceremony in China.  He doesn’t say anything entirely new, but at least he looks dashing in that white suit…

Click on CC for English subs. Please do not edit, reprint or otherwise reproduce our subtitles.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/01/23/eng-sub-20160120-ju-zi-mian-hui-interview-with-ji-chang-wook/

• Like 6

[Instagram/Weibo Update] 23 January 2016 (Updated)

Weibo:

Dajia yihui jian!!!![爱你][爱你][爱你]  Wo deng nimen[心]

See you all in a while!!!![爱你][爱你][爱你] I’m waiting for all of you[心]

Instagram:

준비준비준비!!!!!!

Prepare prepare prepare!!!!!!

*Note: He’s holding his concert in Beijing tonight.

• Like 6

It looks like he had a cough while performing ;)

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

cred: Marylee

Maybe some of you still remember the outfit he wore at the party with staff right after Empress Ki filming. I'm curious if that blue shirt is his favorite, and he used it again for the concert. LOL

He looks very cute in his recent concert in Beijing! :)

I hope you are not jealous with the fan girl in the video below.

cred: Ji Chang Wook beloved

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, nploan said:

It looks like he had a cough while performing ;)

Maybe some of you still remember the outfit he wore at the party with staff right after Empress Ki filming. I'm curious if that blue shirt is his favorite, and he used it again for the concert. LOL

Wook had a cold, so you can definitely tell in that video he was straining a bit on his higher register (head voice).  And the blue twill shirt is an AMH-branded product, so he's being a good little brand promoter on stage.  :D

• Like 3

[Event] Ji Chang Wook to attend ambassador appointment ceremony for Gov 3.0

govt30_02

Remember the public service announcement for Gov 3.0 that Ji Chang Wook was featured in last November?  Glorious Entertainment announced this morning that Ji Chang Wook will be making a public appearance at an ambassador appointment ceremony and promotional campaign for Gov 3.0 on 3 February 2016.

Date:  3 February 2016 at 11am (ceremony to last approximately 1.5 hours)
Location:  Seoul Government Complex, 209 Sejong dae-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul (서울특별시 종로구 세종대로 209 (세종로) 정부서울청사)
Programme for the day:  Presentation ceremony for appointment of ambassador, commemorative photos, and Gov 3.0 Campaign with the ambassador at Gwanghwamun Plaza

Glorious Entertainment has allowed for Korean fans to apply for attendance at the event, of which 30 fans will be chosen on a first-come-first-serve basis. The 30 fans have already been chosen. Those who were not chosen or were not able to apply can still get to see Ji Chang Wook at a small event that will be held behind the Sejong Center for the Performing Arts. Note that both the Seoul Government Complex and the Sejong Center for the Performing Arts are located at Gwanghwamun Plaza in Seoul, within walking distance of each other.

govt30_13

3 February is not that far off, so we’ll post more updates after the event!

Credit:  Glorious Entertainment

• Like 5

[Weibo Update] 25 January 2016

005rlxsogw1f0c3xr0lvwj30qo0zkqc8.jpg?w=9

Wo feichang feichang zhende zhende gandong!!! [泪][泪][泪]  Zhende zhende xiexie nimen [心] Wo hen xingfu!!! [嘻嘻] Nimen bangbang da!![爱你][爱你]

I’m very very really really touched!!! [泪][泪][泪] Really really thank you to all of you [心] I’m very blessed!!! [嘻嘻] You all are awesome!! [爱你][爱你]

005rlxsogw1f0c3xlgi4bj30qo0zkdod.jpg?w=9

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/01/26/weibo-update-25-january-2016/

• Like 6

JCW really appreciate the gifts and love from fans! He receives flowers, foods, gifts everyday. I wonder if there is any space left in his hotel room. :P

His recent pic in Shanghai:

Embedded image permalink

crd: shuga_chen

@cookiesncream123 , this is JCW's hairstylists' instagram: http://tofo.me/ram.rammm and https://tofo.me/jmy1066 . If you have any suggestion about his hairstyle in the drama, I think you can leave a message to them. Probably they will read it and do something better. :lol:

• Like 5

[Event] Photos from “This Is JCW 2016” in Beijing

img_1811-copy.jpg?w=900&h=600

We’ve gathered up a bunch of official photos from Ji Chang Wook’s “This Is JCW” concert held in Beijing on 23 January, and bring them to you here.  Enjoy!

Since Soompi is being a beeyotch-on-wheels again today and won't let me insert more than 2 photos, the rest are here:  http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/01/28/event-photos-from-this-is-jcw-2016-in-beijing/

Spoiler

img_2503-copy.jpg?w=600

img_2458-copy.jpg?w=900

img_2271-copy.jpg?w=900

img_2151-copy.jpg?w=600

• Like 8