Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Here's the two official videos posted of Wook's performances at the 2015 Jiangsu TV New Year's Countdown Concert!  First up, his cover of Jay Chou's "Starry Night."  Mostly in Mandarin with one verse in Korean, he kinda slips up before the chorus but recovers nicely.  Oopsie!

And the second video is of his duet with Sha Bao Liang - "An Xiang (暗香)" from the Chinese drama "The Story of a Noble Family (金粉世家)." GIVES ME CHILLS ALL OVER. :wub:

P.S.  Make sure you have sharing privileges from the people you post videos from or they will be bricked by their owners.  Also, Jiangsu Television has issued takedown notices to those who uploaded clips to personal YouTube accounts. Be careful! :D

• Like 10

Hello All,

have not been post in here for months, yet i'm still following JCW :phew:

i'm not sure, but if i saw his pics & news, it was as if he has been staying in CN for months... , until he came back to Seoul just recently..

such a hard worker! hopefully he has a good rest now :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016!!

Corporate-Happy-New-Year-2016-Wishes-Quo

aa.. so many good looking pics of JCW, so i have difficult time to choose it

he looks good in the concert (with that golden black suit).. he also looks good in the rehearsal (with the cap and green jacket.. but he kind of look tired..)

so okay... him with glasses never fails!

safe_image.php?d=AQAmEdNeG4-pp3yD&w=315&

cr to for_jichangwook

uhm... add by these.. :blush:

0ZJ27gjqhrY.jpg

Ji%2BChang%2BWook%2BGQ%2BKorea%2BDecembe

and to be closed by this cute one! see ya

12346216_1228896343794346_542641783_n.jp

• Like 8

For anyone who didn't catch National Drama Awards live or just wants to replay his performances, here's full video

cr: China Anhui TV Official

It's 3 hours long! But I think the "live" broadcast has longer time. From 19.30-24.00. Watching "live" yesterday and don't understand a single thing except when Wookie went to the stage to receive award and when he sang... hahahaha

• Like 8

[Music] Ji Chang Wook wins praise for his professionalism at New Year countdown concert

wp-1451707712738.jpeg

Ji Chang Wook joined the Jiangsu TV New Year Countdown Concert on 31 December, where he performed the Korean version of Jay Chou’s classic song “Starry Night” that was recorded in his first Chinese EP “Be With You”, and also did the countdown to the new year with everyone; he also teamed up with Sha Bao Liang to perform the classic song “An Xiang (暗香)”, and amazed the audience with his accurate Chinese pronunciation. 

wp-1451707674309.jpeg

Ji Chang Wook’s rehearsal at dawn draws praise for his professionalism, took on the challenge of “An Xiang” by working with Sha Bao Liang 

Due to issues with timing, Ji Chang Wook’s rehearsal for the new year concert was forced to be scheduled at about 1am or 2am in the morning. Faced with the pressure of standing on stage for the midnight countdown at the new year concert for the first time, Ji Chang Wook set aside his tiredness from the flight and worked hard to complete the rehearsal, repeatedly discussing with the director and staff about the stage presentation and effects so as to present the best performance to all the audience, thereby earning praise from the director.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/01/02/music-ji-chang-wook-wins-praise-for-his-professionalism-at-new-year-countdown-concert/

• Like 8

Thank you Jichangwook's Kitchen for the news. After reading this, I feel so so PROUD being his fan...I mean I was already proud of him before but this just make me feel even more proud!!! Even though he was tired from all his tight schedules but he never gave up and always tried his best to deliver. And also no matter how tired he is, you can always see that smile on his face...Oh I love him so much :heart::blush: 

p.s. listening to him singing "An Xiang" gave me chills all over too!!!

Thank you @kanyaprasetyo for the full drama awards clip :D 

• Like 6

In case you all were wondering (and I know you were!), Wook's custom-made Dolce & Gabbana Black Velvet and Chantilly Lace formal jacket retails for $5,750.00 USD on the open market.  That is, if you can find one since D&G is perpetually out of stock due to high demand.  Maybe even more so now that he's worn it out in public.  *hee*

dolce-gabbana-black-jacket-in-velvet-and

• Like 11

[Eng Sub] 20160104 Ji Chang Wook interview with Star! Investigative Team

YYTStar007

Ji Chang Wook had an exclusive interview with Chinese site Yin Yue Tai before appearing at the drama awards show in China. In this interview, he demonstrates his command of the Chinese language and takes on a speed quiz to share more about himself. 

Click on CC for English subtitles. Translated from Chinese and Korean into English.  NOTE:  PLEASE DO NOT REPRINT OR REPURPOSE OUR SUBS!

• Like 8

12 Drama Couples We Need to See Reunited in 2016

12 Drama Couples We Need to See Reunited in 2016

Goodbye, 2015. Hello, 2016!

With a brand new year comes plenty of new resolutions, exciting opportunities, and… wonderfully addictive K-dramas! Which actors and actresses will get paired up together this year is anybody’s guess, but the endless possibilities are absolutely thrilling. Along with new couples who will send our hearts fluttering are those unforgettable couples we keep wishing would get reunited for a second round of action.

Although we wouldn’t mind seeing them a third time, couples who have already been reunited are excluded from this particular list, such as Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum, Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara, Nam Sang Mi and Lee Joon Gi, and Park Seo Joon and Hwang Jung Eum (kind of), just to name a few.

In no particular order, here are the couples we simply must see again in 2016. Let’s keep our fingers crossed for these pairings!

(skipped unrelated.....)

Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young

Healer

Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young did more than just heal themselves through the discovery of their fated past in “Healer“; they also set our hearts aflame with their love for each other, immovable through thick and thin. Gone were the illogical misunderstandings, the unwillingness to communicate, the forced breakup, the lonely despair, the typical drama cliches.

Instead, we were gifted with the type of loving relationship in which our two leads worked out any and all issues like two normal adults, choosing to trust and believe rather than suspect, and freely giving each other support because they cared that much. Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young had that perfect love that makes us crave their onscreen presence.

We just hope their reunion will have a plot just as good with a love just as strong and beautiful.

credit : soompi news

• Like 5

[Weibo Update] 6 January 2016

screen-shot-2016-01-06-at-1-41-43-pm.png

新年好!! 大家有没有好好地准备来看我的演唱会呢?? 快来领#池昌旭的红包#, 带着我对大家满满的爱, 过一个开心的新年哦!![愛你]

Happy New Year!! Is everyone prepared to see my concert?? Come and get #Ji Chang Wook red packets#, with all my love to you, have a Happy New Year!! [愛你]

*Red packets are traditionally exchanged during Chinese New Year. Weibo is having a red packet campaign where users can claim virtual red packets and also contribute money to red packets.

• Like 4

[News] Ji Chang Wook shows support for charity theatre performance

소아암 어린이 돕기 기부 공연 버스를 놓치다 스타들 응원 영상.mp4_20160107_214914.357

Several stars including Ji Chang Wook appeared in a video message to show their support for “Miss the Bus (버스를 놓치다), a charity theatre performance meant to raise funds for children diagnosed with childhood cancer. 

Besides Ji Chang Wook, actors Shim Hyung Tak (Let’s Eat) and Choi Mu Sung (Reply 1988, Empress Ki), and actresses Lee Hye Young (Boys Over Flowers) and Lee Il Hwa (“Reply” series, Iljimae) also sent their words of support in the video. Ji Chang Wook appears around the 0:45 mark in the video.

“Miss the Bus” is having fundraising performances to help children with childhood cancer. Everyone, please show give it lots of interest. I hope many of you will come and watch. Thank you.

The theatre performance tells the story of three people who meet coincidentally at a bus stop. All three of them have faced failure in their lives, but they find hope again through their chance meeting. The show will run for three weeks from 11 to 30 January at the Bara Art Hall in Apgujeong, Seoul.

160105_d_29ce7ece41ea37df97f6ba35d8d34d5

Source: Sports Chosun, Kookmin Ilbo Youtube, Bara Art Hall

• Like 5

[Weibo Update] 7 January 2016

005rlxsogw1ezr7uqiubkj30hs0noq75.jpg?w=6

Xianzai wo zai pai “我的男神” [爱你] jintian feichang leng… [晕][晕] Wo ganmao le…..[泪][泪][泪] Nimen buyao ganmao o [可爱][可爱]

Now I am filming “Mr. Right” [爱你] It’s very cold today… [晕][晕] I have caught a cold…..[泪][泪][泪] You all please do not catch a cold [可爱][可爱]

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/01/07/weibo-update-7-january-2016/

• Like 6