Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

151108 Ji Chang Wook at the airport (Milan or Rome? Can't decide) back to Korea

That's Milano Malpensa Airport.  Flown in and out of there so many times I lost count.

New teaser photos from "Mr. Right" (aka "My Male God").  I guess the Production Company wised up and went with the less annoying drama title after all.

wpid-wp-1446994408509.jpeg?w=900

wpid-wp-1446994412650.jpeg?w=900

wpid-wp-1446994416259.jpeg?w=900

• Like 9

@cherkell oh yeah.. the airport staff? actually wore Milano Malpensa jacket..

Btw will there be "My Male God" forum? Or have you created it here on soompi?

@willenette it's actually vacation. He spent 4 days riding vespa across Italy, Switzerland and France with friends (you could check his friends' instagram @ysvespa and @kangwooooo)

• Like 4

@cherkell oh yeah.. the airport staff? actually wore Milano Malpensa jacket..

Btw will there be "My Male God" forum? Or have you created it here on soompi?

LOL I didn't even look at all the pictures.  I just remember some horrible flights into and out of Malpensa that have seared themselves into my brain for etenity...

Against my better judgment and lack of sanity, I did create a new forum for the drama: [Upcoming Korean-Chinese Drama 2016] Mr. Right (aka My Male God).  Looks like it's going to be quiet for awhile until news comes rolling in.

• Like 7

[Event] Musical “The Days” to hold concert

img1_1447136365

Musical “The Days” will be returning next year with a concert that will reunite all the cast members of the successful musical, and Ji Chang Wook might be attending it too. 

The musical was originally created based on classics by the late singer Kim Gwang Seok. This concert will be unlike a proper musical that involves dialogue and a story, and the cast will only be singing the classics that were featured in the musical. For foreign fans who are unable to understand the musical due to the lack of subtitles in the show, a concert might sound like a better deal!

Organised by Insight Entertainment, this will be Korea’s first "musical concert," and it will feature 22 cast members and a 30-member live orchestra.

Event details are as follow:

Date and time: 9 January 2016 (Saturday), 6pm KST
Venue: Olympic Gymnastic Arena (올림픽공원 체조경기장)
Address: 424 Olympic-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Ticket prices: VIP seats 121,000 won, R seats 110,000 won, S seats 88,000 won, A seats 66,000 won, B seats 44,000 won
Performance running time: 150 minutes

Ticket sales begin on 17 November 2015, 2pm KST on Interpark.

Disclaimer: At the time of writing, there has been no confirmation from Glorious Entertainment as to whether Ji Chang Wook will be performing at the concert. And given how silent they have been, goodness knows when they will say anything about this. But Ji Chang Wook’s name is mentioned in the cast list on the websites of Insight Entertainment and Interpark Ticketing, so unless there has been a mistake on the part of the organisers, we take this to mean that he will be attending. Due to the risk of changes, please exercise due diligence and decide wisely if you intend to go for the concert.

Source: Insight Ent; Interpark

• Like 9

(EngTrans) Ji CHANG WOOK "GO WITH THE FLOW" 2016 Calendar

Ji Chang Wook's first 2016 calendar sale!! 2015 is going end soon and 2016 is coming, we hope you all will be happier in this coming 2016. This 2016 calendar will include Ji Chang Wook's stories through his past works and also new special pictorial too. The material used is of the best quality and cased beautifully. The income from the sale of the calendar will be used to make our world a more beautiful and better place. Please help make this winter a little warmer by supporting this project. Calendar edition sale in Korea, Japan and China are the same so no matter where you buy, the content will be the same.

Domestic sale date: 23 November 2015

Place: gloriajeansmall online (**if purchase through other websites, there maybe other extra charges, it's best to purchase through gloriajeans website in the link below)

Link: http://gloriajeansmall.co.kr/product/detail.html?product_no=80&cate_no=36&display_group=1

Price: ₩25,000

CREDIT:             

• Like 7

Anyeong everyone! It's been a while...

Thank you @kanyaprasetyo for those awesome pics of Wookie...cant really get enough of him....he is so adorable and gorgeous...so love them!

I like those teaser for Mr. Right @cherkell, it fits our Wookie, right?

By the way, don't forget to vote for Healer as the Best Korean Drama of 2015.  Healer is leading as of this writing...fighting!  Just go to koreandrama.org for the link.

• Like 4

Place: gloriajeansmall online (**if purchase through other websites, there maybe other extra charges, it's best to purchase through gloriajeans website in the link below)

Problem is... Gloria Jean's does not offer international shipping; only purchasers in Korea can buy the calendar through them.  TIMO Japan also has no option for international sales, and there's no info from Zhongbao on China purchases yet.  We're investigating how and when overseas fans can purchase and will report back.

• Like 7

[Info] “Healer” Japan DVD release (and special event!)

r_jk.jpg?w=600

A joint announcement was made on 9 November through Cinemart (the Japanese shopping portal) and KBS Media Ltd. regarding the upcoming Japanese sales of the “Healer” DVD box sets.  A two-stage release is planned, with Volume 1 (consisting of Episodes 1-10) going on offer soon!

16-23 November 2015:  Pre-sale dates for Ji Chang Wook Official Fan Club members, with delivery to occur after 27 January 2016; 16,000 ¥ (tax and shipping to Japan extra); limit of one set per fan club member.  (Members should have already received emails with ordering instructions; if not, consult the Fan Club website for details therein.)

25 November – 2 December 2015:  Pre-sale dates through the Cinemart Shopping Portal, with delivery to occur after 27 January 2016; 17,280 ¥ (inclusive of tax and shipping to Japan); limit of 2 sets per purchaser.

The sales date for Volume 2 (consisting of Episodes 11-20) is anticipated to be late February 2016; DVD individual disk rental dates for Episodes 1-7 will commence through Tsutaya Video & Bookstores on 2 December 2015.

p01.png?w=900&h=200

But here’s the fun part!  Everyone who has the chance to purchase Volume I of the “Healer” DVD box set will also receive an entry ticket into a “Healer Performance Event” scheduled for 6:00pm on 28 February 2016 at a yet-to-be-named Tokyo venue.  This performance event will focus on discussions about the drama plus a ‘handshake meeting’ thereafter.  As of the date of this report, the only cast member confirmed to attend is Ji Chang Wook.

Note: Since the planning of the “Healer Performance Event” is in its beginning stages, the content and other potential cast appearances at this event are subject to change or cancellation.  Also, any overseas sales of the “Healer” DVD box sets will not contain entry tickets to this event, and will be replaced with a cast member postcard instead.

title.png?w=900&h=480

Please be advised that international sales through the usual sites such as YesAsia, Innolife and Amazon Japan have yet to be announced, along with any special extras or bonus footage included with this release.  We will update this post when more details become available.

Sources:  Ji Chang Wook Japan Fan Club; cinemart.co.jp; korepo.co.jp

• Like 8

Sad news, guys.  Still waiting on news from TIMO and Zhongbao, but we did hear back from Glorious saying that Wook's calendars will NOT be available for sale at their physical Gloria Jean's coffee shop locations, will only be sold through their online portal, and that NO international shipping will be offered.  :tears::tears::tears:

tumblr_inline_nh90xojjva1qh7b8e.jpg?w=60

• Like 7

OH NOOOOOOOO!!! This is such a cruel news :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: Not only it's not available at Gloria Jean's coffee shop but also NO international shipping too!!! Life is so hard :( Hope to hear some good news from TIMO and Zhongbao.....keep my fingers crossed!!! Thank you so much @cherkell for following up on this for us :) 

• Like 5

13 November Update:  The calendar will be produced in Korea, Japan and China in their respective languages and sold by the previously-mentioned distributors. The calendar contents are all the same; the only difference is that they are printed in different languages.

Unfortunately, we have confirmation from Glorious Entertainment that the Korean version calendar will only be sold through the Gloria Jeans Coffee online store. They do not provide international shipping, so they will not be able to take international orders. Likewise, TIMO Japan only ships domestically within Japan.  The only possible option left for international fans is China’s Zhongbao, which has yet to provide any details on the purchasing procedure.  It is not still not certain if it will be possible for international fans to purchase the Chinese version calendar through Zhongbao.  We will monitor the situation and update this post when they release more details.

• Like 6

This is weird...I was expecting pictures and news flooding this thread regarding his flight to Shanghai yesterday, but there's none! What's happening?:(

He must be starting filming soon and getting ready for the concert...looking forward to yummylicious pics and vids, and newsworthy updates! Good work Wookie and stay happy!!!

Thanks everyone for keeping the fans updated.:)

• Like 4