Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

For two days over 17-18 October, Stylus is running a small contest and asks its Instagram followers to name the department store where these posters are located.  10 people will be randomly pulled via lottery on 19 October to receive an autographed Ji Chang Wook postcard (printed only; not personally signed):

This is the Hyundai Department Store in Apgujeong-don, Gangnam-gu, where Stylus has their installation on the 4th floor. But since they will not ship cards overseas, we're just left to stare at the pretty pictures instead.  *sigh*

P.S.  The 'glitch' that @minksquared and I were discussing earlier is the refresh problem Soompi is having between mobile and desktop access, where one device will not refresh properly and posts end up posting two or three times before the forums align themselves.  Anyone else in here having this issue?  Seems this "upgrade" is more trouble than it's worth.  *grrrr*

• Like 7

[Instagram/Weibo Update] 17 October 2015

Instagram:
오늘 갤러리에서 서폿이 왔어요

현장이 너무 정신없고 현장에선 조금 예민해 밝게 반겨주지 못해 미안해요 하지만 내맘 알죠 너무 고맙고 사랑해요

몸과 맘이 너무힘들고 지쳐도 이런응원과 사랑받으며 행복하게 일합니다 너무너무 사랑해

Support from DC Gallery came today.

It was very busy at the set and a little sensitive, so I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to receive you  warmly, but you know how I actually feel right? I’m very thankful and I love you.

Even if the body and soul are very tired, receiving this kind of support and love allow me to work happily. Really really love you.

Weibo:

Continue reading →http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/10/18/instagramweibo-update-17-october-2015/

• Like 9

hello everyone... I'm a new fan here..:D hahaha.. nice to meet you all~!

It's been barely a months since I watched him in Healer, and decided to become a fan of him.. hahaha.. his acting was superb... ^_^

may I ask why can't I download some of photos here? Especially those from photobucket.. :blink: I really want to keep some photos of him in my cellphone <3 hahaha,, thank you and have a great day~! keep loving Jibaeu-nim :D

• Like 7

hello everyone... I'm a new fan here..:D hahaha.. nice to meet you all~!

It's been barely a months since I watched him in Healer, and decided to become a fan of him.. hahaha.. his acting was superb... ^_^

may I ask why can't I download some of photos here? Especially those from photobucket.. :blink: I really want to keep some photos of him in my cellphone <3 hahaha,, thank you and have a great day~! keep loving Jibaeu-nim :D

Hello @ichigo_akari

Nice to meet you!!

Hope you enjoy lurking here :D

Here's JCW for you..

CRmFq_tVAAAjo32.jpg

:wub:

• Like 7

welcome ichigo_akari

Hello @ichigo_akari

Nice to meet you!!

Hope you enjoy lurking here :D

Here's JCW for you..

mod edit: please do not quote images!

:wub:

thank youuu @cookiesncream123, @kanyaprasetyo~ :D hahaha... I enjoyed it very much since there r so many photos to be looked at <3

xixixixi... still have many pages to be lurked tho... :sweatingbullets:

he's so good~! the more I look, the more I fall for him ㅋㅋㅋ:D

• Like 4

[Event] Stylus Jewellery photos from Ji Chang Wook fan sign

index_showroom_background.jpg?w=900&h=60

Stylus Jewellery is nothing but prolific with their advertising media, and have just uploaded to their website more photos taken during Ji Chang Wook’s fan sign on 10 October.  Let’s take a look!

jcw_013.jpg?w=900&h=600

jcw_001.jpg?w=600

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/10/22/event-stylus-jewellery-photos-from-ji-chang-wook-fan-sign/

• Like 7

Scans of Ji Chang Wook for Esquire November 2015 Issue ^_^

cr yonhee1025 via IG

Hidden Content

Hi, thanks for sharing this. NICE that Ji Chang-wook graced the cover of fashion magazine Esquire for next month's issue. (November) He looks sexy wearing this gray checkered suit. :P

• Like 5