Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

*On my break* ~ Coming in to play again! :D
This is bad for my heart. JCW's HD pics are like ZOOM IN, super big if you have a bigger screen monitor when the Soompi window is maximized! @Maja - you are killing me! But keep it coming, LOL! I think he will have a Fan Meet (Signing event of only 150 fans last I read), and the SOHU party in Beijing then. Coz that has happened, isn't it? 

Kanyaprasetyo, looks like tagging doesn't work in here. I have yet to read the information section about this forum. Surely people are bombarding the Mods with lots of queries. I will need to study tonight to get around this entirely new format, and I have no more Bookmark. Aish. Difficult. 

And LOLLLLLL look at this adorable goat. *Getting ready to glomp him*

005wgrzNjw1erm9b9ylxhj30rk1317k0.jpg

source: weibo

@Maja

Ah I see how tagging works now! You have to wait for awhile and a small window will appear & you click on it. There's extra steps to this new interface, I find. Anyway, yes dear, Soo Ying is there as well. Literally a LOT of people are there, so we are guaranteed with lots of HDs. *KYAAAA* The only thing is whether we'll be able to find them all. Hmm.

Guest FleurdeLys101

Omo! He did the flip! @Princess_Kitana There'll be a flip fest in Happy Camp!!:x

Guys did you keep tab of the variations of Wookie's trademark V-pose all throughout Happy Camp?

Double and single Vs, low and high  Vs, V sign on the eye, V sign touching cheek LOL it amuses me to no end hahahaha. 

On the one hand, how can a guy who barely slept at all still look this good first thing in the morning? Where is the justice?:o

PS Thanks evil twins @Maja and @sia3 for the goodies. 

Hi everyone ..happy to be here again.

My weak heart melt admiring all these happy and super handsome photos of uri star.

Luv all of your post, thank you and hope to see more coming. His airport pictures are simply awesome and killing me each minutes. :)

haha someone gave him a rubber chicken toy, and it looks so cute the way he's holding it xD

Cr: on pic

xDxD I wonder what that rubber chickey's supposed to represent/meaning? hahaha...probably wanna see JCW in the bath tub

On the one hand, how can a guy who barely slept at all still look this good first thing in the morning? Where is the justice?:o

Yea...on top of that I'm sure he has to get up super early to have his stylist do his hair & make-up etc.  By the time this visit ends, he's gonna be dead tired O.o

Yea...on top of that I'm sure he has to get up super early to have his stylist do his hair & make-up etc.  By the time this visit ends, he's gonna be dead tired O.o

​exactly @renaoh ,,, even after multiple looking staring or slight glimse of all his old and recent image, he looks more and more gorgeous and charming each day. the candid/bts images are even superb ..how can he stays awesome all day long. but i guess uri star is the apple of our eyes..even i saw him yawning at the airport is already make my leg weak ..hahahhahaa