|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

@alvingoodgirl Truly love the fanvid you did to Yesung and Dalchong's duet "Spring in Me"... it is a perfect match particularly in lyrics to uri WonWen... and has me smiling from start to end, filling me with so much joy and hope. Perfect ending... "Goodbye is another hello"... "Until we meet again..." all the more poignant... with all the indications that they have met again and again and again... Thank you :wub:

Now we know the real reason Mr Choi needs to have 10 copies of this album :D Wonder if he gave an additional 6 to a certain supermodel we know :P 

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, liddi said:

@alvingoodgirl Truly love the fanvid you did to Yesung and Dalchong's duet "Spring in Me"... it is a perfect match particularly in lyrics to uri WonWen... and has me smiling from start to end, filling me with so much joy and hope. Perfect ending... "Goodbye is another hello"... "Until we meet again..." all the more poignant... with all the indications that they have met again and again and again... Thank you :wub:

Now we know the real reason Mr Choi needs to have 10 copies of this album :D Wonder if he gave an additional 6 to a certain supermodel we know :P 

I even pray for a wedding in spring 2018... And Yesung has to sing this song in that certain wedding. #Amen LOL :wub:

• Like 5

Siwon sighting... from mun+won C-translations:

Artiste!!! 2016.04.30
Photo with an artiste..#ChoiSiWon#... Choi Siwon is so cool... really handsome... my mother who likes Choi Siwon the most.. looks so happy...my mom is on the left while the right is me..

• Like 2

Photos from the Pre Met ball reception. Some Weibo users expressed their concern over her apparent close association with Wendi Deng, whom they feared would be a bad influence, but truth be told, I think they grossly underestimate our girl, who has managed to stay true to her core values and true self over the past 10 years, despite the external influences within and without the industry. 

0060wjSvjw1f3gq8qxwztj30ca0godrh.jpg0060wjSvjw1f3gq8wx41ij30go0dctm4.jpg

Spoiler

0060wjSvjw1f3gqcal929j30go0bx128.jpg0060wjSvjw1f3gq92gtkfj30go0go4cz.jpg0060wjSvgw1f3gqf1x24bj30h00h0acw.jpg

cr. mun-won Weibo

• Like 5

@liddi i second you lid. on the contrary, im so glad, liu wen's crowd now are people who play greater role in the global fashion industry. Silas Chou and his daughters are key people behind Tommy H and MK current success. they just acquired Thakoon's brand and will elevate the brand soon.

and from bfa, i didnt see many models at the event where Liu Wen attended. ;) and i think that's good for our gal,right :) 

anw, can not wait for Liu Wen 's Met Gala 2016 look :wub:

• Like 5

And on Yesung's twitter too...translations from mun+won C-translations:

You who invested one precious dayee809a.png MaSi Vacation Thank You Yesung

Who's this cutie pie... :P

7186f99ajw1f3gud7pc38j20et0m8acw.jpg

cr. 湖南卫视贴吧 Weibo

And...

• Like 8