|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

While Estêe Lauder may be ushering in the Lunar New Year with a Caucasian face, ELLE is certainly featuring the right look and perfect person :) Love it! :wub:

4be9bfb5gw1f0andc7msng20b40b4b11.gif  

cr. ELLE weibo

@silvergrey Yes - the $16! But my favourite is still Liu Wen's flying kiss and Siwon's 害羞 "hai xiu" shy look in 么么哒 :D 

• Like 11

Hmm...I saw something on IG about there being a surprise guest alongside Liu Wen on that Chinese TV show which airs on Feb. 2nd, and a few search items later led me to this link:

http://www.7y7.com/yule/46/202346.html

We'll wait for dear liddi to provide us with a more comprehensive translation when she stirs ;), but running that link through Google Translate seems to yield the rumor that Siwon (!) might be the surprise guest. An impossibility, one would think, what with him being currently secluded in the police force and all, but could he have perhaps filmed his (or their) segment back when he was able to? Or maybe he'll appear live via video link or something? It could even be that Liu Wen will finally share with us that ever elusive Wen Li footage from Seoul. The whole thing sounds like a pipe dream, I know, especially since Liu Wen has now made it official that she's 'single', but ahh, it's fun to speculate, ain't it? :P

I also see that Liu Wen has made it onto Estee Lauder's official IG with one of their executives even posting #LW4EL...our pressuring them worked this time, so let's popularize that hashtag and continue working it for Liu Wen, gurls! :D #DownWithKendall!!! :lol:

• Like 7

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv Thank you for the heads-up on the article. Have done a quick translation below... though I have to question the statement about Liu Wen's singing ability. The girl is absolutely marvellous in all respects, but singing is not one of her forte :P 

Liu Wen will be performing a love duet with a special secret guest in the HunanTV Spring Festival. Netizens: Choi Siwon?
2016-01-24 16:29:00    Author: 7Y7 Fashion Network
Translated from
here

During this year's Hunan Satellite TV Spring Festival night, international high-ranking supermodel Liu Wen will also represent "The Pride of Hunan" to bring a different kind of performance to the audience. "Very few people know that Liu Wen can also sing well, and we have arranged for her to sing a love duet."

As we countdown to the "Happy Reunion is even more Festive" themed 2016 Hunan Satellite TV Spring Festival night, apart from the announcement that the director team has announced an especially innovative designed stage with an ice area to give audience a different visual experience, the list of guests have also been released. Recently, the director revealed that Yongzhou, Hunan girl Liu Wen will be joining the event in her hometown, and taking the opportunity to reunite with her family earlier. Whether she will bring Korean celebrity Choi Siwon home to celebrate the New Year this year is a point of interest, and reportedly Yongzhou local fans have been leaving messages on Weibo asking Choi Siwon to visit Yongzhou and try the duck blood dish.

This is the first time supermodel Liu Wen will be participating in the Hunan Satellite TV Spring Festival celebration, and her first time to be able to go home before the New  Year and reunite with her family earlier. In previous years, different kinds of Fashion Week overseas would always clash with Chinese New Year, resulting in Liu Wen always celebrating the Spring Festival backstage. During CNY last year, Liu Wen deliberately rushed back to Yongzhou to celebrate the new year with her parents, during which time she experienced a series of awkward events. Liu Wen said, "Before CNY last year, to get from the other side of the world Mexico to Yongzhou, Hunan, I flew three times, traveled by train once, twice by taxi, underwent safety inspection 4 times, took off my coat thrice, removed my shoes once, charged my phone N times... during the journey home, I traveled from summer to winter."

However, the journey home this year will be a lot smoother as she is returning home to participate in the Hunan Satellite TV Spring Festival celebration. Liu Wen is especially looking forward to her participation in this event, saying that she finally has the time to properly enjoy strolling around in her hometown. "I still remember on the way home last year, after getting off the plane, I took the bus on my own to the train station, then took the train to Yongzhou. I quite enjoy such a life." Moreover, Liu Wen admits that she would go shopping on her on in Yongzhou and hunt for all kinds of delicious food, which she really enjoys.

During this year's Hunan Satellite TV Spring Festival night, international high-ranking supermodel Liu Wen will also represent "The Pride of Hunan" to bring a different kind of performance to the audience. "Very few people know that Liu Wen can also sing well, and we have arranged for her to sing a love duet." When the news of Liu Wen singing a love duet was revealed, fans began speculating whether the other half could be ShiLiu couple's Choi Siwon. The director team is tight-lipped while Liu Wen also would not elaborate except to say that all will be revealed on the day itself. Nonetheless, impatient fans are even more concerned than the actual parties themselves, and took the initiative to leave messages on the official Weibo account, calling for the program group to do a good deed and have Liu Wen bring Choi Siwon back to Yongzhou for the new year, even using Yongzhou's delicacy duck blood as an incentive. Liu Wen is delighted by netizens' enthusiasm. She herself finds Hunan delicacies hard to resist: "I love to eat, and as long as I maintain a reasonable diet, I won't become fat. There is no way I can return to Hunan and not eat 酱板鸭 (not sure how to translate the dish - sauced duck?)." As to whether Choi Siwon would grab the opportunity to appear together with Liu Wen during the Spring Festival event and give ShiLiu CP fans a surprise, stay tuned to Feb 2nd, 20:20 Hunan Satellite TV Spring Festival's exciting live broadcast.

• Like 8

@jusrub Exactly... I love the woman... but am not so blinded by the love to even remotely think she can hold a tune :P We've heard enough samples of her singing prowess... during his birthday dinner, and when she sang along to Siwon's private concert for her... and singing is definitely not one of her strong suit :D 

• Like 6

Guest mywebfoot
3 hours ago, liddi said:

"Very few people know that Liu Wen can also sing well,..."

Urm, very few people know because she doesn't sing well? :lol:

I'm with you on this @liddi .. and I am almost cringing as a fan, with anticipated second-hand embarrassment. I hope that her singing partner will be loud and clear, and that she practices lots, and makes it short. That's how I survive it when I have to sing :D

1 minute ago, mywebfoot said:

Urm, very few people know because she doesn't sing well? :lol:

I'm with you on this @liddi .. and I am almost cringing as a fan, with anticipated second-hand embarrassment. I hope that her singing partner will be loud and clear, and that she practices lots, and makes it short. That's how I survive it when I have to sing :D

Or maybe she will rap .. that's singing in a not singing way, right :P .. but really, please reconsider lol .. i really really dont want to read ugly troll's comments anywhere on CNY 

• Like 4

@mywebfoot @jusrub O we of little faith :D Still... on a positive note (no pun intended!), perhaps she has been secretly taking crash course singing lessons from a certain someone we know who can hold a tune :phew: Oooh! Would it be too much to ask if he was broadcasting live from Seoul, singing along with her? :w00t:

Edited by liddi
adding wild scenarios about the potential duet
  • Like 4

@liddi Despite knowing that Siwon's in military service and unlikely to appear live (maybe a pre-recording on his part? *fingers crossed) .... but I'm drawing parallels wherever I can find them; Hunan TV also featured Nicky Wu and Liu Shi Shi singing their first duet together after their acclaimed drama, which set some tongues wagging and hopes soaring. This was way before an official announcement was made of their romantic relationship off-screen. :w00t:

And if it isn't to be Siwon, I would hope for a strong singer. Maybe Han Geng or someone similar please.

• Like 4

Guest mywebfoot
2 hours ago, liddi said:

@mywebfoot @jusrub O we of little faith :D Still... on a positive note (no pun intended!), perhaps she has been secretly taking crash course singing lessons from a certain someone we know who can hold a tune :phew: Oooh! Would it be too much to ask if he was broadcasting live from Seoul, singing along with her? :w00t:

Please continue adding wild scenarios. One has to wonder what the root of this sudden interest in singing is! Let me add to the wild scenarios and ask... What if she decided to sing/rap in Korean?!? :w00t:

6 minutes ago, silvergrey said:

@liddi Despite knowing that Siwon's in military service and unlikely to appear live (maybe a pre-recording on his part? *fingers crossed) .... but I'm drawing parallels wherever I can find them; Hunan TV also featured Nicky Wu and Liu Shi Shi singing their first duet together after their acclaimed drama, which set some tongues wagging and hopes soaring. This was way before an official announcement was made of their romantic relationship off-screen. :w00t:

And if it isn't to be Siwon, I would hope for a strong singer. Maybe Han Geng or someone similar please.

Oh yes, I remember that Season of Waiting duet. And to be honest, Shishi also not a strong singer, and Nicky helped a lot. 

Not han Geng please .. sometimes I feel he still needs help himself lol .. My criteria for her .. should be someone tall so that it wont look weird if they hold hands, handsome, good singer with power voice, good at dancing too, and better if he can sing Lost Star / Jay Chou's songs and speaks korean and chinese ... anyone like that ?

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, jusrub said:

Oh yes, I remember that Season of Waiting duet. And to be honest, Shishi also not a strong singer, and Nicky helped a lot. 

Not han Geng please .. sometimes I feel he still needs help himself lol .. My criteria for her .. should be someone tall so that it wont look weird if they hold hands, handsome, good singer with power voice, good at dancing too, and better if he can sing Lost Star / Jay Chou's songs and speaks korean and chinese ... anyone like that ?

Yes, I thought so too. And there was talk SS's part might have been pre-recorded.

Haha ... I have no idea. I thought he might fit the bill of someone who can sing a little better and definitely won't step on Mr Choi's toes as they are friends and past group members. Frankly, cant think of anyone who would do a Hunan TV stint and would match her, except for her H&M working partner. They wouldn't get Lee Min Ho would they?????? :o

Hmmmm .... I do so like your criteria. If that particular person can step up as duet partner, I'll breathe a big sigh of relief and then start celebrating CNY in earnest. But woe to us if we have to settle for a shadow of that tall-handsome/good singer-dancer/multi-linguist/romance guru. :(

• Like 4

Guest mywebfoot
11 minutes ago, jusrub said:

LOL. HanGeng is an interesting choice because of his emotional connection with Siwon.

When he left SJ, Siwon in particular continued to reach out to him, leading to this emotional scene, and this meaningful public contact, many years later. 

12 minutes ago, mywebfoot said:

LOL. HanGeng is an interesting choice because of his emotional connection with Siwon.

When he left SJ, Siwon in particular continued to reach out to him, leading to this emotional scene, and this meaningful public contact, many years later. 

Glad that they have that relationship. Thanks for the videos, @mywebfoot

• Like 1