|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

@sj08_stv Thank you for sharing the autographed photos! And yes, I agree with @moonee, that photo of Siwon blowing the kiss to Liu Wen wins, hands down! Not to mention the fact that he was the one who autographed it (right?) and then must have obviously been the one to draw the heart as well :w00t:

• Like 8

Sharp-eyed (counting experts) Weibo posters are saying that there should be 10 photos... so what was on the 10th? :phew: 

Speaking of which... that reminds me of the then-yet-untaken 10th photo during the show... would love to see what memory it captured as well :) 

• Like 7

@sj08_stv That is the extent of my counting abilities these days too... though it is no excuse - I should have been able to count 1... 6... 10.... 16! Tsk!

@moonee Me neither, until @sj08_stv mentioned it. Then again, my attention was all taken up by that drawn heart :phew: I love that their closeness... the positioning of his hands are so natural and comfortable... they've had plenty of practice post LFIL methinks :P 

• Like 5

Wow!  What did everyone think about Siwon revealing in the latest H&M interview that "This year, Liu Wen visited me quite a lot in Seoul"!  That's news to me!   So there's high likelihood they met up often undetected, so happy to hear that!  With the recent reveals, Siwon has been extra bold to pubicly flirt with Liu Wen :heart:  That says a lot to me as he cares so much about Super Junior's "single image".

BTW:  my husband said men do not put their hands on coworker's stomach, unless they are in a relationship.  it would cross to many social boundaries (happy happy)

• Like 10

http://www.hm.com/id/life/culture/interview/2016/01/a-new-year-of-love-with-liu-wen-and-siwon-choi?cid=social25557274

Assuming it isn't all PR double-speak, this Q&A is rather interesting. "This year, Liu Wen visited me quite a lot in Seoul"? We know of only four instances in which she was there, so perhaps there were other undercover visits as well? And he wants her to visit more often, which I sense is a stickling point with him, that she make herself more available; I think he wouldn't mind if Liu Wen were to move to Seoul entirely! :lol: On the other hand, she asked if he would like to visit her in China in the promo vid, so maybe she wants him to make some effort too by visiting her instead?

WHAT MAKES CHINESE NEW YEAR SO SPECIAL?
SIWON: ”For me, it’s always important to be together with my family since we are all so busy throughout the year. So I do hope I get to spend time with my family. Maybe I could spend this Chinese New Year with you, Liu Wen?”

LIU WEN: ”Should we be together? What would everyone think about that?”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 7

cq5dam.web.1920.1280.jpeg

INTERVIEW

A NEW YEAR OF LOVE WITH LIU WEN AND SIWON CHOI

This season, we celebrate Chinese New Year with supermodel Liu Wen and singer/actor Siwon Choi. In this interview, the two superstars talk expectations and wishes for the New Year.
JAN 21, 2016

The undeniable on-screen chemistry between Chinese supermodel Liu Wen and Korean singer and actor Siwon Choi mesmerised fans of reality show Let’s Fall In Love. And if you have missed the dynamic duo, H&M has a New Year's gift for you: Liu Wen and Siwon Choi are the faces of the new H&M Chinese New Year campaign, launching 21 January. 

This is the third time H&M designs an exclusive collection for the Chinese New Year – and the first time Liu Wen and Siwon Choi appear together after the hyped-up finale of Let’s Fall In Love. We are thrilled that the couple reunited to model the Chinese New Year collection, so we decided to bring Liu Wen and Siwon Choi together for an interview about the New Year. 

WHAT MAKES CHINESE NEW YEAR SO SPECIAL?
SIWON: ”For me, it’s always important to be together with my family since we are all so busy throughout the year. So I do hope I get to spend time with my family. Maybe I could spend this Chinese New Year with you, Liu Wen?”

LIU WEN: ”Should we be together? What would everyone think about that?”

TELL US ABOUT YOUR FAVOURITE NEW YEAR MEMORY!
LIU WEN: Chinese New Year means a lot to me. It means family being together, a big reunion dinner where everybody sits at a round table, talking about their everyday life. As we grow older, we tend to become more distant with our families so for me the best thing on Chinese New Year’s eve is that the whole family can gather together and make dumplings. That’s the best memory. What’s more… I was naughty when I was a child! I went out to play with the fireworks. Chinese New Year is fun for every kid, because there is a chance to receive a red package. (gong-xi-fa-cai, hong-bao-na-lai). 

SIWON:  H&M, gong-xi-fa-cai!

Chinese New Year means a lot to me. It means family being together, a big reunion dinner where everybody sits at a round table.
LIU WEN

2016 IS THE YEAR OF MONKEY. WHAT ARE YOUR EXPECTATIONS FOR THE COMING YEAR?
SIWON: I wish for everyone to be happy and healthy. 

AND WHAT ABOUT YOUR WISH FOR YOURSELF?
SIWON: ”Ah, I want to learn more. For these past ten years, I’ve been working really hard. So maybe 2016-2017 will be about healing and restoring for me. And during the season, I want to experience more. This year, Liu Wen visited me quite a lot in Seoul.”

LIU WEN: I think it’s best to be simple about these things. However, simple is often the hardest thing to achieve. Because I am a model, I haven’t been with my family for the last six Chinese New Years. During that period, I always envied people who got to have New Year’s Eve dinner with their family, set off fireworks and all that family stuff. For me, the most important thing is that my family and I are healthy. This means I would worry less about my parents. Happiness is the most important thing, everyone should be happy. So you should be happy as well. 

SIWON: ”Hey, if you come to visit me, I will be happy!”

LIU WEN: ”Hello, I am right here!”

LIU WEN, COULD YOU GIVE US SOME SUPERMODEL ADVICE ON WHAT TO WEAR FOR NEW YEAR?
”When I was a kid, I was eagerly looking forward to the Chinese New Year, since I got to wear new outfits for the festivities. I actually found a lot of valuable items to wear for Chinese New Year when I shot the campaign together with Siwon.

As a model, I might choose a nice dress like the one I am wearing for the campaign, but in my spare time I prefer a casual, cosy sweater. Red is key in the winter: a red scarf, a red hat, red gloves. It brings you a warm feeling. In this campaign, I do hope to share that warm feeling with all of you. And everyone needs to have a red scarf, hat or gloves this winter!”

The H&M Chinese New Year collection will be available from 21 January, exclusively sold in the following markets: China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines. 

cr. H&M

• Like 8

Incidentally, there is a chance to own the autographed photos. HM中国 posted this along with the photos:

@崔始源 和@刘雯 许下了自己的新年愿望,和#HM在一起#点亮2016农历新年!即日起至1月27日,参与#HM在一起#新年话题讨论,转发本微博并@ 那位你想要一起过新年的家人、朋友、基友或闺蜜,同时说出你的猴年心愿,就有机会获得这对甜蜜“CP”的亲笔签名照噢,共计9个幸运儿!现在就动动手指,马上参加吧!
Choi Siwon and Liu Wen made their New Year wishes, brightening 2016 #TogetherWithH&M#! From now until Jan 27th, participate in #TogetherWithH&M#'s discussion topics and forward this Weibo post to the family you wish to spend New Year with, friends, buddies or girlfriends, at the same time express your wishes for the Year of the Monkey, and you stand a chance to win this sweet CP's personally autographed photo for 9 lucky people! Start moving the fingers and participate immediately!

• Like 8

@burgl Wonder if "This year, Liu Wen visited me quite a lot in Seoul.” is a mistranslation. The Chinese version says "今年,刘雯经常去首尔看我。", yet it is in the context of his wish for 2016. And in the BTS video, Siwon actually says "刘文常常来韩国首尔。。。“ "Liu Wen often comes to Seoul, Korea". Either way, whether it is Liu Wen having visited him often in 2015, or going to visit him 2016, my shipper heart is a spazzy, happy one :) 

• Like 10

3 hours ago, liddi said:

Sharp-eyed (counting experts) Weibo posters are saying that there should be 10 photos... so what was on the 10th? :phew: 

Speaking of which... that reminds me of the then-yet-untaken 10th photo during the show... would love to see what memory it captured as well :) 

Pic #10 .. he keeps that for himself. He needs 1 to plaster on his army locker too, right

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv he cant go overseas during army, right. I hope LW will understand that too and visit him instead. Throw away that traditional thinking  ( at least that what my mom always says ) that men should come to women. Not the other way around.

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, sj08_stv said:

And just how many pictures he needs in that army locker :w00t: he also have those magazine covers :wub:

I think he probably is in great need of a bigger locker :P Did he get lots of handwritten letters too? Wonder if he needed someone to read them to him like a certain letter we know :D 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, liddi said:

I think he probably is in great need of a bigger locker :P Did he get lots of handwritten letters too? Wonder if he needed someone to read them to him like a certain letter we know :D 

I can only imagine the endless teasing he'll get from his seniors since all letters were inspected first before being delivered :w00t:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, sj08_stv said:

I can only imagine the endless teasing he'll get from his seniors since all letters were inspected first before being delivered :w00t:

If it's in Chinese, do you think they would ask him to translate so as to ascertain its appropriateness? :D 

• Like 4