|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Alrighty then, I just couldn't help myself. I've finally taken the plunge and created my first soompi account. What sparked this? My sheer bliss and excitement for our ShiLiu couple!

In any event, about this off the chain H&M CNY campaign...even though this video was scripted, their body language, facial expression, and ENERGY was oozing with authenticity and we all felt it, did we not? During the first portion of the video, he turned to her and said, "I really like it..." He emphasized "it" by intently flashing her with his gaga eyes, and then proceeded to casually say, with less zest, "and I like this too" as he gently tugged on her sleeve, giving attention to the actual product. Kudos to his flirtatious ways, hahaaa! Oooh they were vibing...we all saw it. We all felt it. They complement each other so very well and it was evident in this short piece. The way she cradled his nape and his response to her warm touch. His eyes closed in delight/comfort and his smile filled with content and familiarity. Okay, okay so I played this video forward, backward, paused it, enlarged it, reduced it, etc...yeah, I couldn't help myself, lol...

Could they have been faking it? Dumb question...but to skeptics, I guess so...but I'm not a skeptic. I'm listening to my gut, and my gut says "THEY. ARE. AN. ITEM."

• Like 9

I can't get enough of this H&M video... the glow and silly grin is still perpetually on my face even after waking up this morning. With less than a week to 21 Jan, it would definitely be a bonus if we get a second video.... but even if not, this one already has me (and I'm sure, countless other WonWen shippers) over the moon :) 

Just 4 days ago, Marie Claire TV released a BTS of the pictorial filming by my other ship, BBJX couple Nicky Wu 吴奇隆 and his now-wife Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗 who first met on set on the Cdrama 步步惊心 Bu Bu Jing Xin in 2011, announced their relationship end of 2013 and registered their marriage early 2015. Their BTS here:

brought me so much joy, seeing two people so clearly in love with and openly adoring each other. Truly praying for the day that we too will see the very same open interactions between our couple. Please let it be soon!

Until that day comes, let me just go back and rewatch that H&M video once more, and drown in the Siwon's smitten eyes and Liu Wen's shy happiness :wub:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, staydelicious said:

Could they have been faking it? Dumb question...but to skeptics, I guess so...but I'm not a skeptic. I'm listening to my gut, and my gut says "THEY. ARE. AN. ITEM."

Welcome.

Now, I have been guilty of doubting them which is frankly quite understandable when there's hardly any news these days, very little of it good. But when I stop to think about it, I remember that people like Liu Wen's friends are involved, people like Siwon's dad (and maybe even his sister and friend although we didn't actually see them on the show) are aware of this 'romance' and certainly appear to be treating it as such (that we know of) - could it be that all these people are in on the charade and have actively participated in this whole endeavor of convincing an audience that Liu Wen and Siwon are a real couple when they actually aren't? The answer to that question could only be a big fat NO, couldn't it?

So, they definitely are a real couple or at least they were while they were filming the show. Now, have we received any indication that they have broken up since then? Aside from the two 'single' statements, on the contrary, as there has been plenty of evidence to show that they are still an item. The statements may seem to be definitive declarations on the status of the relationship, but they are explainable, and quite frankly, the evidence is so strong that the validity of those statements is thrown into question, so for now I'm choosing to believe that Liu Wen and Siwon are still very much a couple.

• Like 6

Rewatching it again ( I literary abused that play button ) and comparing it to the pics that they released. I make a conclusion that the pics are the " polite " version of the video. Lol. What H&M? You think the other pics are too much to be plastered on the street ? Lol

• Like 8

33wb4nr.jpg

At first, i feel 2 years is absolutely a long time to wait but if in that time there are some hints between their relationship to reveal. I think it is better for shippers.Mysterious and happy to wait. Liuwen needs time to consider her love, step by step to love. I know her feeling and support that. It is fate that Liuwen and Siwon are real couple. I am impressed by his words " I remember everything" so sweet. Their expressions show they're born to be together. Don't try to deny it, both of you, guys:D:D:D

• Like 9

28a410f8d9c87d2b5cbfaf20f8685cff.jpg

floating on cloud 9 and grinning like a fool all day since watching H&M BTS video and reading all your comments!  thanks for everyone's insight and start to a great weekend!  

the intimate hand positioning and unconcealable grins gives you both away, despite any "i'm single" comments you've made :P

do "just friends" makes statements like "i remember everything" and new year's wish includes CF partner "to visit costar's hometown often"?!!

recent Jiwon and bgchae likes/comments and Liu Wen's "We had so much fun making the HM2016CNY campaign" leads me to think WONWEN is happily still on :wub:

• Like 5

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv I can't imagine what all those could mean too :phew: Lemme whip out my fingers and toes and start counting :D

H&M China has posted:

号外!由欧巴@崔始源 和大表姐@刘雯 共同演绎的2016 H&M中国新年系列更多甜蜜互动放出!在现场我们对两位进行了独家采访,他们畅谈新年会做的趣事,更有“猴”赞的祝福,等待大家发现!马上戳L崔始源、刘雯为2016 H&M中国新年系列拍摄时尚大片幕后花絮 一睹为快吧!#HM在一起# 与我们一起期待更多2016中国新年系列时尚资讯吧!@keenie2012
Extra! The release of even more Oppa Choi Siwon and Older Cousin Liu Wen's sweet interactions during their intepretation of 2016 H&M Chinese New Year's collection! On the set, we conducted an exclusive interview with them where they talked about the interesting things they would do during the New Year, as well as "Monkey" well wishes - awaiting everyone's discovery! Click
here to watch! #TogetherWithH&M# and join us to look forward to even more 2016 Chinese New Year collection's fashion news! @keenie2012

to which Liu Wen responded:

ee94a8.png年好彩头,H&M中国新年系列,你值得拥有!更重要的是要乐年祝大家心想事成!! [爱你]ee8492.png[心][给力][萌]
Monkey Year best wishes, you deserve to have H&M China's New Year collection! More importantly, I wish that everyone's wishes will come true!

7a2e9de9gw1f0014ktewkj21kw11xtp1.jpg7a2e9de9gw1f0014r4jn5j21kw11x1kx.jpg7a2e9de9gw1f0014wsa03j21kw11xaro.jpg7a2e9de9gw1f00156xln2j21kw11x4qp.jpg  

cr. HM中国 Weibo

• Like 11

LW : More importantly, I wish that everyone's wishes will come true!

Is that everyone including those in the army ? :w00t:

and it's been awhile she doesn't throw a 16 signs. Maybe she thinks, screw those haters, I'll do what like. And both everyone can do what they like and someone wishes will come true, are her new year's wishes. 

• Like 9

Looks like Mr Corny is back with his "ipputa" from the way his eyes are caressing her :P

Thanks, @liddi, for Siwon's videos. Great to see him again.

And thank you to all who shared pics and gifs of the two of them for H&M CNY 2016. They look gorgeous and comfortable in each other's company. :wub:

• Like 9

@jusrub 21st Jan is the day H&M 2016 CNY campaign officially starts. Oh... definitely hoping for some hints on the 27th too!

@angelangie Now you have me praying we get a second BTS video... with more sinister whispering from Siwon... with a microphone (or anyone here read lips??) so that we know what all that whispering is about :D 

@silvergrey Hi!! So good to see you again! I know right? His eyes screams smitten! Now let's look to Fairy Godmother Liu Wen to make sure all his wishes, especially the ones about regular trips to Seoul materialises!

• Like 7

On 1/15/2016 at 10:10 AM, liddi said:

Just 4 days ago, Marie Claire TV released a BTS of the pictorial filming by my other ship, BBJX couple Nicky Wu 吴奇隆 and his now-wife Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗 who first met on set on the Cdrama 步步惊心 Bu Bu Jing Xin in 2011, announced their relationship end of 2013 and registered their marriage early 2015. Their BTS here:

brought me so much joy, seeing two people so clearly in love with and openly adoring each other. Truly praying for the day that we too will see the very same open interactions between our couple. Please let it be soon!

Until that day comes, let me just go back and rewatch that H&M video once more, and drown in the Siwon's smitten eyes and Liu Wen's shy happiness :wub:

Catching up on news and I just saw this photoshoot too. Love my BBJX couple too! :wub:  Waiting for the day when Siwon and Liuwen make the same announcement.

• Like 4

@angelangie I won't pursue it any further... can't have you going to jail :D However, I still hope that H&M is lurking here, and will release a 2nd BTS video within the next few days... now where's the praying emoticon when I need one? :P 

More photos of Siwon from the 16th event... so good to still be able to have glimpses of him like this...

0060wjSvjw1f02bamkohbj30k00qo784.jpg0060wjSvjw1f02banaworj30i80sgt9u.jpg

Spoiler

0060wjSvjw1f02balq26uj30iy0sgae0.jpg0060wjSvjw1f02ban3cktj30qo0k0myw.jpg0060wjSvjw1f02ban3vvij30sg0lctbd.jpg0060wjSvjw1f02bb6h6kej30sg0izq5g.jpg

cr. LOGO twitter, via mun+won Weibo

• Like 6