|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Choi oppa is still in holiday today. Is Liu jie also still in Seoul? Sasaeng fans, I need your eyes (and maybe cameras) to be ready anytime and anywhere in Seoul. Observe if there's any certain cute and compatible couple who look like Winnie and Piglet you see on the sidewalk, restaurant, hotel, or any corner of Seoul. :phew:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, aranelmalta said:

Choi oppa is still in holiday today. Is Liu jie also still in Seoul? Sasaeng fans, I need your eyes (and maybe cameras) to be ready anytime and anywhere in Seoul. Observe if there's any certain cute and compatible couple who look like Winnie and Piglet you see on the sidewalk, restaurant, hotel, or any corner of Seoul. :phew:

HAHAHAHHAHA. CALLING DISPATCH!!! We need you! :D

• Like 2

Heh, Dispatch! :lol: Too bad they can't do anything because Siwon is not a public person anymore so it would be unlawful to report on him right now. :sweatingbullets: Which may be good if they're meeting somewhere.

Anyway, here's Siwon guesting on a radio program hosted by Ryeowook, another SuJu memeber. Somewhere in the beginning, his views on dating are discussed quite extensively and because of Ryeowook's presence, he's not allowed any lies!

Korean with Chinese subtitles.

Out of nowhere, I just wanna speak out my mind. It’ll be long like an essay. LOL :P

Somehow I feel that Siwon Choi is 'scary' when it comes to relationship. This is just my opinion. I can be wrong. What I say 'scary' here, might sound negatively at first. But actually we can see it in a positive way. In my opinion, Siwon is kind of a man who.... ah, how to say it? If he has a target and lock the target, it's not easy for him to change his target. Siwon Choi looks so dominant and a bit possessive. As a woman, now I can little understand Liuwen's insecurity back then during early episodes.

Let's talk about Piglet. Back then he considered it as Stella, his ex-girlfriend. Everybody knows it. Many Siwonests know how he was so difficult to move on from Stella and it even took years for him to move on from her. After years, finally in 2015, he changed the status of the Piglet (let's just say Piglet is a representative of his 'target') into Liuwen just after the 1st episode of LFIL. I was like "Die you (not literally), Liuwen. You can't run away from him." or something like that.

You see how he really wanted to meet Liuwen's parents during early episodes of filming. I don't know how many percent of it was scripted by the team production. But I feel like, their ideas and acts were not fully 100% scripted. Choi family is descendants of Korean royal family and they're a little more exclusive than other normal family. (You can see how Siwon's parents rarely or almost never join Super Junior parents gathering.) But Siwon (and his father) were willingly to expose his father's face to public by filming in LFIL episode 9. That's really 'wow'. So, I started to feel that Siwon is really taking this LFIL project seriously from the beginning. If he's interested to Liuwen and chase after her, he might really mean it. Not just kind of 'acting'. You can also see in episode 5, he was upset when he thought Liuwen didn't love him back. He was like "Do you like me or not? Do you like me or not? If you don't like me, then it means this project (LFIL) is stupid!" (he slammed the red envelope on the floor). In the end of filming, he chose a different ending than other couples. (He once admitted in a magazine interview that the ideas of dating were originally from him and the team production helped him to facilitate.) He clearly wants a happy ending with Liuwen.

And now, even after LFIL program has ended, he's obviously still chase after Liuwen a little possessively. When he said "I'm single.", we know that he's not serious at that time. And of course, he can't just admit it bluntly in such live filming like that. Because next, you could see he put 4 pictures of Liuwen on Kim Shinhyuk’s desk and mentioned her name in his “She was Pretty” drama. And yesterday, when some of us were still trying to gather information whether Liuwen is really in Seoul or not, suddenly he posted by himself a picture of his Winnie and Piglet were sitting side by side on his bed. At that time I almost stop searching for information about where Liuwen actually is. I was like “We’ve already got the answer now. From her own....boyfriend(?).”. So... When some haters defend Siwon but blame and bash Liuwen because according to them, Liuwen is so obvious or darely claiming Siwon as hers. But honestly I disagree. I’m a Siwon’s fan, but I can say that actually (in my opinion) it’s Siwon Choi himself who wants to expose more about his relationship with Liuwen. He’s like wants to tell the whole world “She’s mine and I’m hers.”. Well, that’s in my opinion, based on my own observation.

On my earliest posts when I joined this forum, I’ve said that I’m quiet flexible about ShiLiu. I’m open-minded and will be okay if each of them with someone else. And I really mean what I’ve said until now. But the fact is, I’m supporting someone like Siwon Choi here. If he’s not serious or won’t end up with Liuwen, how many years again he will spend to move on from her and change his target again? Right now, I feel that Siwon is still struggling his best how to strengthen his relationship with Liuwen, in this kind of very challenging situation (long distance relationship and he’s quarantined to serve the country as a policeman). As his fan, I can only support him of what he’s fighting for right now. No matter how dominant and possessive he is over Liuwen, but I think it’s because he’s confident and understands himself, his quality as a man, as a future husband. He doesn’t use his power to press Liuwen, but to love her truly and deeply with high loyalty, and be responsible for her future life and happiness. This is what I mean calling him as ‘scary’ but in a positive way. I’m glad that I can also see that it’s not a one-sided-love which I really hate, but it’s a mutual love. I can see that Liuwen loves him too. I trust Siwon and I always wish the best for his relationship with Liuwen.

So, that is all, guys. I just wanted to speak out my mind. This is just my opinion and I might be wrong. Some of you might agree and disagree, but I’m okay with that. I always try to be open-minded of diversity and differences in opinions. And I’m sorry if I’m wrong in some points.  :):heart:

tumblr_o5z9o7nhBl1vo33yno2_540.jpg

tumblr_o5z9o7nhBl1vo33yno5_540.jpg

tumblr_o5z9o7nhBl1vo33yno4_540.jpg

• Like 14

Liu Wen's Weibo post... now whom did you have what appears to be a traditional Korean meal with? ;) 

晚上你们吃什么 [馋嘴][馋嘴][馋嘴]
What did you all have for dinner?

4c56dd36gw1f34g4hsmr2j22w8269qv5.jpg

Fan sightings at Incheon...  so we know exactly when you leave Seoul, but the question remains when you arrived :phew: We know where you were yesterday afternoon, but the question remains where you were in between then until your departure, and with whom? ;) 

76eb724bgw1f34fwql1o6j20zk0qowl5.jpg76eb724bgw1f34g1ic2e4j20qo0zkgse.jpg

cr. 巫懒懒 Weibo

• Like 7

On 4/21/2016 at 7:25 AM, liddi said:

Liu Wen's Weibo post... now whom did you have what appears to be a traditional Korean meal with? 

晚上你们吃什么 [馋嘴][馋嘴][馋嘴]
What did you all have for dinner?

MOD EDIT: Do not quote images, gifs, and videos

Another question is why she travel alone this time ;)

• Like 2

I don't really follow supermodel traveling style. But based on my experience observing Super Junior, who have concerts and other projects in various countries, usually Super Junior members and managers will go back to Seoul by taking night flight or early morning flight. Because if the event or concert or working project has ended, no reason to stay longer. 

Liuwen finished her working project last night almost midnight if I'm not mistaken. As a woman, alone, I guess it's fine for her to stay another night. But why not taking a morning flight? Why evening flight? What did she do for a whole day? There's almost no link for Chinese supermodel like her in South Korea. Her working field are only China, U.S., France, Italy, U.K., and sometimes Japan. Then why stay longer for a whole day? Got arrested by a certain policeman who's having his last day of holidays? :phew:

• Like 7

What LW wears to Incheon this evening looks similar to what she wore at Incheon last year when someone went there to send her off. 

Hope that someone has had his wishes granted and LW had a happy time in Seoul :wub:

• Like 6

On 4/21/2016 at 11:00 AM, aranelmalta said:

Just saying.

Instead of like to call them as "boyfriend and girlfriend", honestly I'm very itchy to call each of them as "fiancé and fiancée." :confounded:

Because of this: LOL :D

MOD EDIT: Do not quote images, gifs, and videos

You never fail to make me happy!!!!:wub:

• Like 1

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:Daebak! So its a high possibility  that she spend the whole day with siwon... like she is alone.. why would she take a night flight if she doesnt have someone to accompany her that day  at seoul. It will be totally boring.. and akward. Hahahaha ..  ahhh I envision  them together having a romantic dinner,, cuddling all day..  i wonder when will be her next surprises visit to seoul.. hmmmmm

• Like 7

LW left Seoul for NY. Hope they had a fantastic reunion, I think they did judging from SW's IG post. 

I think now, it is almost pointless to argue if they are dating....to me, they are,.   let's just wait and support them in ways we can. 

By the way, I do think they both treated LFIL as a show at the beginning, as they should have done, but things took an unexpected turn and here we are now... Let's enjoy the journey together. 

• Like 9

I have a feeling that LW did visit Seoul "unofficially" few time prior to this since she can pass through Incheon Airport without being noticed.Just this time, her BF make it "official" since she has event in Seoul ;)

#pleaseallowmetobedelulu

morning/night everyone!!!

• Like 11