|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

25 minutes ago, ieja rashid said:

Btw, is there any diff (in terms of dialogue) in that vid compare to the tv version? OMG I think im the one who still watching their vid from 1 to 12 ep everyday without fail!!!:(

We heard most of the dialogue, though they add some of it as voiceover on different parts than what was aired. The additional scene is on minute 6:25 .. 

Lw : will you like me a lifetime ?

SW : i will

Lw : really ?

Sw : really

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, jusrub said:

We heard most of the dialogue, though they add some of it as voiceover on different parts than what was aired. The additional scene is on minute 6:25 .. 

Lw : will you like me a lifetime ?

SW : i will

Lw : really ?

Sw : really

@jusrub Actually she said "Okay", before he responded "Really". Either way... it is double affirmation of his promise to her... :) 

• Like 6

11 hours ago, jusrub said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr_e6vP-1Ag&index=6&list=PLtFDvh1SGFq9O0izsD6UoDo_4pxNJuaj-

Found this throwback short video on Jiangsu Youtube channel .. his side and her side of the story .. @ieja rashid 

ps. do we need magic fingers to attach IG, youtube video or any pictures here ? :blink: 

Did anyone notice Siwon's face when Liu Wen blew him a kiss at the airport, by the security check-in? That scene was edited out in the original episode. Poor guy...looks as though he was determined to not show his true emotions as he choked back some raw feelings and salty tears...but his sad eyes gave him away. :(

• Like 9

Does anyone know if it is confirmed that LW will be heading off to Milan fashion week and will be attending Prada, Fendi and Emporio Armani shows as a guest? Looks like LW doesn't walk the runway that often anymore. TBH I do miss seeing her on the runway :( 

Jiwon posted some new photos on IG and it appears that she is presently in Singapore, possibly on a holiday. Perhaps someone in Singapore should go look for JW and asks her what's the current relationship status between her and LW :))

• Like 4

@moonee She posted this on her Weibo... not of her on the runway but possibly by the highway? :P 

这个叫巴塞罗那的城市 [耶]
This is Barcelona city

4c56dd36jw1f19phb0fc3j23401r2e82.jpg

And Siwon's make-up artist continues her reminiscence with this picture that proves what Mr Chae said about Siwon's appetite :D 

From mun+won's C-translations:

偶尔精神不济时~ 打起精神来消灭4个汉堡,9个炸鸡薯条.. 北海的回忆6.. 大胃王 在眼前带来的冲击...
At times of lethargy, find the energy to demolish 4 hamburgers, 9 fried chickens and french fries... Hokkaido memories 6... the impact that the great eater brought...

• Like 5

Remember when we thought that the first time we've ever heard LW called SW,  Shi Yuan, was during H&M photoshoot ? Turns out, she called him Shi Yuan in her goodbye letter too. Is Shi Yuan her intimate way to call him in private ? :wub:

• Like 6

Did a quick read through of coin tossing into the Trevi fountain.  As per the website italylogue.com... "The original legend says that if you throw a coin into the Trevi – with your back to the fountain, throwing the coin with your right hand over your left shoulder – that will ensure a return to Rome. Perhaps thanks in part to the film “Three Coins in the Fountain,” a newer story also routinely makes the rounds that says throwing one coin means a return to Rome, a second coin leads to a new romance, and a third coin leads to marriage."  

So...that explains why she did a hilariously awkward throw with the right hand and also makes me wonder how many coins she threw...or how many times she threw a coin over her shoulder ;)  In response to her IG video, BG said "now you can come back"....makes me wonder if she threw three :wub:

• Like 5

And she's now in Milan! So pretty!!!

米兰,我又来了!不过这次有点不一样#ELLEx刘雯米兰时装周# @晓雪 @金拍拍ELLE @ELLE  [羞嗒嗒][来][萌][心][耶] 
Milan, I'm here again! However this time there is a slight difference #ELLExLiu Wen Milan Fashion Week# @晓雪 @金拍拍ELLE @ELLE

4c56dd36jw1f1b5re1h8aj22c0340u0x.jpg

And look at that amount of luggage!

http://weibo.com/p/230444bf60030f34e75cf61db123a7dba568a0

cr. 刘雯 Weibo

Her personalised backpack... :) 

MANGO's IG post:

• Like 7

And the latest Wen Li, featuring BTSes of ERDOS 2016 S/S shooting...

http://weibo.com/p/230444deda9de580807c4bdce8a7d76723f661

Rough transcript:

ERDOS 2016SS
Behind the Scenes footage

L: Where is spring?

Spring / in Gilles' memories

Spring / flowing  moving

L: Hello everyone. We meet again 
    We are currently at the Erdos grassland
    Old friend #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8 are all here

GD (Gilles Dufour, ERDOS Creative Director): This is nice
    You look like a school teacher
L: A school teacher with glasses
G: With glasses. Ya, it's cute

Photographer: 1, 2, 3!

Summer / I have fallen in love with dresses

Summer / can become very timeless

Summer / can also become very crazy

L: Actually I feel that being with (ERDOS) is like meeting old friends each time
    Each time, I feel that we are able to bring different ideas and concepts to the brand, despite being the same group of people

Encounters / it's already 13 times

Obsession / accompanies growth

L: You've worked hard!
    (hugging the designer) Thank you so much
G: Thank you so much for this... (can't catch this)
L: No, you're welcome
G: You're so great. You see yourself..
L: No, thank thank Mei.
    And thank you guys to make me look like that
D: To Cui Dan
L: Cui Dan
G: Of course

L: Perhaps people used to think that ERDOS is specifically a cashmere brand, but through my years of collaboration with them, I realised that they are also undergoing changes - their clothing styles, colours are slowly becoming younger

I like this group of old friends
Being with them,

I can feel the warmth and long relationship of this place

Where the heart shines / Naturally there is a long relationship

• Like 7