|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

@Kculturefun I believe that video clip was from the "The Friends in Switzerland" filming, when Lee Teuk and Ryewook were in Lucerne, Switzerland early Oct 2015. Talking about his mentor and soulmate? Ditto in hoping that the latter refers to her :) 

It's a joke. They are referring to Ryewook as siwon's mentor, soulmate and reason for being. They are known to have a love/hate relationship 

• Like 5

@stanncie Thank you for clearing that up. I remember Siwon imitating Ryewook's reactions to him in Radio Star... very funny! Will Ryewook be enlisting as a police officer as well next year? :D 

He took the test already now he has to wait for the results. If he doesn't get in he'll have to go to the regular service.

BTW the pics for H&M look great! 

• Like 5

Hmm...I thought the H&M campaign wouldn't be released until next year? I hope these leaked shots aren't the final versions...the Photoshopping is excessive, the posing seems awkward, and these just don't look billboard-ready at all. Liu Wen doesn't fare as badly as Siwon...that second photo is especially horrific...he looks more feminine than her in that one. If I didn't know anything about them, I'd have thought Liu Wen did a photo shoot with her gay stylist or something.

We'd better get some videos and entirely different takes which will be used in the campaign next year.

• Like 5

@cutie_panda Love love love the H&M photoshoot reveals... thank you so so much! They look absolutely stunning together... what a wonderful balm for this shipper's heart who is missing them so very much.

拿着这些评论去问刘雯,她反倒有些受宠若惊,一来是谦虚自己只是一个普通女孩子,而且比她能赚的同行并不少,二来说这些都是节目组安排的任务,希望大家不要对号入座,联系到现实生活。

"When the comments were shown to Liu Wen, she instead was a little overwhelmed. For starters, she humbly feels that she is just an ordinary girl, whereas there are many in the same industry who earn more than her. Secondly, she says all these are tasks arranged by the program, and hopes that everyone will not associate it with real life."

@shiliu-shippwe Can you give me the link to the full text of the interview for context? Thanks.

• Like 5

I really do love these H&M photos... and can't get enough of them. However, the fact that they are released not by H&M, but InTrend and InTrend alone so far, makes me really question whether these are leaked ahead of time. Either way, I look forward to seeing the official releases soon! For now, these will do as Christmas come early for me :) 

• Like 10

As expected of Liu Wen, she is so versatile, that she make sure their height difference with her heels on wont be noticeable. And her buns on that 4th picture are so fine! So refreshing to see a supermodel being healthy and not all bones. Siwon oppa, I love you but your girl is on fire in this campaign. At least you look super cute in that solo shot of yours. What an early treat for us shippers! :wub:

@cutie_panda Love love love the H&M photoshoot reveals... thank you so so much! They look absolutely stunning together... what a wonderful balm for this shipper's heart who is missing them so very much.

拿着这些评论去问刘雯,她反倒有些受宠若惊,一来是谦虚自己只是一个普通女孩子,而且比她能赚的同行并不少,二来说这些都是节目组安排的任务,希望大家不要对号入座,联系到现实生活。

"When the comments were shown to Liu Wen, she instead was a little overwhelmed. For starters, she humbly feels that she is just an ordinary girl, whereas there are many in the same industry who earn more than her. Secondly, she says all these are tasks arranged by the program, and hopes that everyone will not associate it with real life."

@shiliu-shippwe Can you give me the link to the full text of the interview for context? Thanks.

Thanks @liddi for the translation. I'm sure this will create quite a stir once again. 

• Like 4

Guest lhetnear

I don't think this H&M CNY campaign is arranged by the program cause for the least H&M would have acknowledge it right from start and why would a program give a task after the program is already long over done.

@sj08_stv Hence the need to read the interview in its entirety. Excerpts have a way of being potentially misleading. Will refrain from judging until we know the entire context. Either way, until proven otherwise, I choose to remind myself of all we've seen and heard post-filming :) 

• Like 5

@sj08_stv Hence the need to read the interview in its entirety. Excerpts have a way of being potentially misleading. Will refrain from judging until we know the entire context. Either way, until proven otherwise, I choose to remind myself of all we've seen and heard post-filming :) 

I agree. Hopefully one can provide the full interview to clear the matters. :wub:

• Like 4

Don't get me wrong, I always love to see new stuff featuring these two, but I'm still not a fan at all of these shots even upon further examination. I actually think Liu Wen looks good and every inch a model, but there's something off about Siwon; maybe it's due to the excessive PS, but he looks like he's trying too hard, some of his poses are effeminate, and he just doesn't pull off certain clothing combos (the leather pants, vermillion top and clunky shoes are hideous). One can tell he isn't a professional model; I can't help thinking how fantastic someone like Daisuke Ueda would've looked modelling these clothes opposite Liu Wen.

Contrast these pics with the early promo shots SW & LW did for the show (in matching jeans and white tees and with LW in a mermaid skirt) in which they both look gorgeous, fresh, and with so much chemistry between them that one could bite into it.

I reiterate my earlier stance: these had better be leaked shots which aren't meant for final usage!

• Like 3