|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Well we can incorporate that ,,, LOL,,, me too that is why i'm writing this fanfic.. cause im totally bored right now ... LOL thanks for enjoying my Fan Fic  

:wub:"Meeting you was a FATE,

Becoming your fake boyfriend/girlfriend on national tv is MY CHOICE

But falling in love with you is beyond my control"

haha how i wish one of them dare to post this in their IG....sorry guys im so bored.TGIF 

perhaps @juzagurl can use the quote for ur next chapter fanfic :wub:

• Like 1

Okay... after more peering at She Was Pretty Ep11... I think I identified the magazine on his table - a fictitious "Most" publication. Here's a clearer picture of the same magazine on the wall when Siwon aka Shin Hyuk was talking to Hye Jin in the hallway.

c3f70249-a89d-4dea-9c09-239fab6f34a5_zps

Here's a further closeup...

Ep11MagazineOnWall_zpsi1m0oko1.jpg

So my next question is... am I seeing things or is it her?

If it really is her, does this mean she did a photoshoot specifically for the drama?? 

Still no news from the Marie Claire event today... what time does it start anyway?

• Like 3

Okay... after more peering at She Was Pretty Ep11... I think I identified the magazine on his table - a fictitious "Most" publication. Here's a clearer picture of the same magazine on the wall when Siwon aka Shin Hyuk was talking to Hye Jin in the hallway.

c3f70249-a89d-4dea-9c09-239fab6f34a5_zps

Here's a further closeup...

Hidden Content

So my next question is... am I seeing things or is it her?

If it really is her, does this mean she did a photoshoot specifically for the drama?? 

Still no news from the Marie Claire event today... what time does it start anyway?

i dont think it's her, though i'd be glad to be proven wrong. 

@sj08_stv I would love for you to be proven wrong too, though I did consider that it would probably be impossible that Liu Wen would do a photoshoot just for a prop in his drama :sweatingbullets: Either way, am so happy as it is that her photos still remain as it is on his workdesk... and I look forward to subsequent episodes for more scrutiny :P 

Apparently Liu Wen will be attending Vogue's 10th anniversary event in Shanghai on 27 Oct too. When will the woman show up... this is probably one of the longest blackouts we have of her since after the show...

• Like 4

@liddi thanks for the picture,,, wow she is gorgeous! any news about the event, I can see that Loverboy might be not happy to see her  chosen dress....dare to imagine to see siwon expression towards  this photo? LOL!!

I think I can imagine the conversation after :D 

S: 今天我不喜欢你的那个衣服  I don't like the dress you were wearing today
    太性感 Too sexy
L: 我里面有穿 好吗?I wore something underneath, okay?
S: 一定会 你应该 一定会  You must. You should have!

cue this look:

1bb5d274-31d6-48ab-9c74-f20c8ff2f317_zps

No further news about the event yet.... perhaps later.

• Like 9

Here is Wen Feng's caption that goes with picture

#2015嘉人中国风# 那个青涩带雀斑的黑白照里的姑娘,大家还记得吗?现在,妳很漂亮 @刘雯

"Do you still remember the young girl with freckles in the back and white photo (she is talking about the below one), Now, You are pretty @LW"

Weng Feng is usually the Delulu police, but today, she used "you are pretty" (SW's drama title ; She is Pretty); What's more, she used traditional Chinese character "you", it looks a lot like the simplified character "she" (by the way, she wrote her whole caption in simplified Chinese except "you")

Do we see another green dress again? 

Cr: Wen Feng Weibo and MC

536e7093gw1ex9pqre16hj215o1hpqje.jpg

Edited by Kculturefun
  • Like 7

Wow, such a raw beauty in the B&W photo...jump forward to her appearance today...she cleans up good, doesn't she? :P

And that's an unexpected glimpse of cleavage...yes, burn, Siwon, burn! :lol: Even though Choi Jr. may not approve, she really should dress more daringly more often; after all, you're only young once, and she needs to stop being such a good little Chinese girl! If you see a hot guy at tonight's party, you know what you ought to do, Ms. Liu! :D

Oh, and that definitely isn't her on that magazine cover. I'm disappointed in you guys; LW fans really should know better. ;) I may have to force feed all of you a whole swath of Liu Wen's covers to improve your recognition skills. ^_^

What a relief to see she's resurfaced - I was thinking she may have been on an enforced blackout if she'd returned to her hometown.

• Like 2

@Kculturefun You're right! I didn't notice the specific wordings of 雯疯而动 until you mentioned it. Is that one massive breadcrumb from Liu Wen's team.... perhaps their response to his in Ep9 (and 11) shoutouts :wub: Thank you so much for pointing it out :) 

Coming from Wen Feng means something, doesn't it? :)  My feeling towards the outfit is evolving from "wow, sexy, very daring for LW" to " wow, glamorous, perfect for her, the pants match so well and tone down the top a bit, wow, wow, pretty, sexy, very fitting for her, you go, girl" 

• Like 5

Liu Wen posted this in response to Marie Claire's Weibo introduction:

梦开始的地方,老朋友相聚的地方,重新启航的地方 ee9098.pngee909f.pngee8c8c.png
The place where dreams began, the place where old friends get together, the place to start afresh

Marie Claire's introduction to Liu Wen last night on Weibo:

#2015嘉人中国风#你们期待的大表姐来了!世界超模@刘雯 ,身着深V上衣,搭配帅气裤装,修长腿型完美展现,佩戴@TiffanyAndCo蒂芙尼 珠宝,造型依旧无可挑剔。美丽的酒窝甜美动人!
#2015 Marie Clare Style China# The "Older Cousin" everyone has been waiting for is here! Supermodel Liu Wen, dressed in a plunging V blouse matched with smart pants to perfectly show off her long legs, and wearing TiffanyAndCo jewellery, is as impeccably styled as ever. Beautiful dimples, sweet and charming!

536e7093jw1exbcr3o62tj20dn0h2tc7.jpg536e7093jw1exbcrdjyr7j20ge0gjadf.jpg

Nothing posted of any interviews with her yet... wonder if there was any?

• Like 6

I wonder if she styles herself for all these public appearances; wouldn't be surprising considering she's expressed a desire to be a stylist in the future. I must say that she does seem to have a flair for it; she's usually perfectly dressed for the occasion and her style is always on point, such as in this latest getup. When she does become the future Mrs. Choi, I can picture her taking over the role of stylist for Siwon, and I'm sure he'd obediently listen to her every suggestion. :lol:

And apparently Liu Wen is prominently featured in advertising for Tiffany's in South Korea; a reliable Korean poster on IG commented that she actually went into a Tiffany's store because Liu Wen is on its billboards, and the salesperson was very pleased to know that she likes their model. :lol: I bet the salesperson would've been happier had she actually bought something, though. :P So, now at least we know that whenever Siwon wants to be faced with a bigger than life representation of his goddess, all he needs to do is wander outside the La Perla and Tiffany's stores in Seoul. ;)

Oh, and here's footage of Liu Wen at the recent BoF 500 Gala Dinner and Party; you'll get to hear Christopher Bailey, Tommy Hilfiger and Tory Burch talk, all of whom have the good taste to favor our girl:

• Like 10

Her full look is from the Givenchy 2016 resort collection (blazer, blouse, jeans, and shoes) with the added Tiffany key jewelry.  She probably chooses which outfit suits her the best but the styling appears to be already done by whichever brand she chose.  

http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/resort-2016/givenchy/slideshow/collection#16

• Like 3