|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest Monaflawor558866

Some Episodes in Korea and we will know if they will stayed in the show or not . 

After watching the latest episode, it cracks me up that there are still fans going, please be together for real, please be together for real...these two have spent thousands of their own money on one another, Siwon has introduced Wen to his family and co-workers, and people still think they are doing all this just for the show?! I don't know if it'll all work out in the end, but these two are definitely a real couple at the moment.

Anyway, this was the most heart-warming episode for me thus far - one of my favourite moments was when Siwon asked Wen, "Why are you so sweet?"...I felt like answering back, why do you think I adore this girl and have been such a big fan of hers for years?! Again, he reiterated in this episode how lucky he is to have her for a girlfriend, so it's just great to see that Siwon sees in Liu Wen what I've known about her all along.

As I've said before, I really hope their last episode has been filmed - they're together for real now, and it is sick and intrusive of us to pry into a relationship that should be developing in complete privacy.

One thing I'm still curious about that hasn't been addressed in anything I've seen and read so far is the reason why Siwon wanted to be on this show. It's obvious why Liu Wen did it (she's never been on a date or in a relationship before), and I think she signed on without knowing for sure who she would be paired up with as it was initially announced that she would be coupled with Jerry Yan. So, Siwon came on board later after Liu Wen had signed on; did he know he would be partnered with Liu Wen and is that why he agreed to do the show, because he wanted a chance to date her? And there was a strong sign that he knew who she was...remember in the first episode when she asked him (when they had first met) whether he likes girls to wear high heels, and he immediately answered, "Don't worry, I like Liu Wen"...that made it sound like he was a fan of hers even before they had met. And of course there was also that unaired part in which Leeteuk professed to being a fan of Liu Wen's - rather coincidental, don't you think? I think we can pretty much discount that sequence in which they played those Victoria's Secret clips for Siwon and made it all look so anticipatory; Siwon knew all along who he would be meeting that evening.

So, why did Siwon agree to do this show? I've hazarded guesses before but I'd still like to know for sure. Did he just jump at the chance to date Liu Wen? Did he finally want to be in a serious relationship and figured that a show like this would be the best avenue for him to do that? Or are the reasons totally different from those...for example, did he do the show for the money (but he's supposed to be so rich and are they even paid to be on this show?)...or did he do it to increase his popularity in China (although I don't see why he'd need to do that as he seems plenty popular in China already)...Anyone have any ideas?

• Like 1

http://zongyi.letv.com/izt/wmxab/index.html

It's uploaded. Look for the wordings [6期] 石榴夫妇合集

Anyone notice the editing is weird? While Siwon is eating the cake, the tiffany box is next to him at around 12: 54 when Liu asked Siwon not to eat too much. Then later, it showed LiuWen taking out the box. Also when Liu said she had another present for him and he asked whether it is a kiss, the bracelet was already on his hand.

​Chingu, I should say this. This show  was edited , always =) , its always cut  so much or tamper with the segments. 

like part that you say, exactly, they entered the room, talking about the gifts, and then opened the cookie boxes and one other suprised that Siwon means "Kiss" , then Tiffany bracelet couple, put it on hands, and then continue to eat the cake.

So, I've just discovered that although Liu Wen may be a good girl in her real life, she can sex it up and play the bad girl quite adeptly too (making the no boyfriend refrain even harder to believe?!):

Not sure whether Siwon would be pissed or pleased that his girlfriend made such a list, LOL. I guess all the haters would be forwarding this video to him as evidence that Liu Wen is actually a scarlet woman and not at all the goody-two-shoes she makes herself out to be. :rolleyes:

Guest raanna

I don't find it hard to believe that Liu Wen is anything other than what we see on the screen.  I can recognize the fact that she can separate her job modeling from her personal life.  I can also recognize that as an actor Siwon can romance his fellow female actress and it doesn't make him a "bad boy" in his personal life. What I am trying to say is Liu Wen performing her job can not possibly make her a Scarlett woman.  Siwon is a grown man who seems to know how to use a tablet and can look up information.  He has probably seen the above mentioned video.  It might have made him excited.

Guest mywebfoot

For those here who don't know much about Siwon - here's an interview that had a nice balance of funny and meaningful. It's with some of his bandmates, and what makes it fun is that one of the interviewers is also a bandmate (Kyu Hyun who is seated on the far left). 

I found it totally hilarious when Eun Hyuk started spoofing Siwon's english. :P

http://sup3rjunior.com/2015/01/17/mbc-radio-star-with-kyuhyun-guest-star-leeteuk-kangin-eunhyuk-and-siwon-eng-sub-from-141008/

Guest bibidep

Look at their feet in the first picture, they both walk and move their feet at the same time.   And the Tiffany Bracelets purchased by Liu Wen, they are not sponsor from Tiffany, the big one for Siwon is $5,000.00 US and the one for Liu Wen is $3,000.00 US.  The second picture below from one of the staff from Vogue.

11326955_395563280635539_465994910_n.jpg

CF0rQq6UIAEet6P.jpg

CF0rRs-UMAA-vne.jpg

Credit to LindaChrs and on the picture

Guest bibidep

Hahah for couple days Siwon and Liu Wen didn't update on their Instagram, Twitter, Weibo and Facebook, today Siwon liked the NBA's on the instagram.  Why is NBA but not anything related to Korean or his work??  May be he is in the US at this moment visit someone, dreaming dreaming. :P

CF0l8eqUsAAZ84z.jpg

Credit to Lindachrs

Guest bibidep

I don't know why I can't post the gift for Liu Wen and Siwon wear Hanbok.  Can't wait for the next week episode.

Edited by bibidep

A very clumsy translation of the article from Phoenix Entertainment as requested by @levinars. Again, apologies in advance for any inaccuracies.

"Let Us Fall in Love" Pomegranate Couple's Love Check - Even an Idol [romance] drama would not have dared to be written like this

Supposing a story had the following synopsis:
He is handsome, 2nd generation chaebol, involved in the entertainment industry and famous across Asia. She is tall and elegant, an international supermodel, financially well off, but totally inexperienced in love. You are sure to totally avoid it. However, this is actually a true story.

For those who followed last week's "Let Us Fall In Love" where Choi Siwon and Liu Wen weathered the storm and stepped into a sweet new stage [in their relationship], their honest confessions within and without the program had ardent ShiLiu fans declaring that even idol dramas would not have dared to be scripted like this. The most exaggerated dramas would never have come up with such dialogue, because each word comes from the heart.

The audience were stunned - "Why weren't we forewarned that this is actually a documentary on true love?" It is actually devastating to be drawn into someone else's love story! Other fans commented that they have restored the concept of love in its purest form. Liu Wen and Choi Siwon represent what experts are trying to save - the love sceptics of the modern generation. In "Let us Fall in Love", they have with honesty, returned to the basic journey of a man and woman's first encounter, feeling the sparks of attraction, which would lead to becoming a couple. This is love.

What you need to know about this couple from two different countries

Liu Wen is from Hunan, China. Born in 1988, Aquarius, Asia's first supermodel, and 3rd ranking supermodel worldwide. She is the first Asian supermodel to walk the 2009 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in New York. In 2012, she became Estée Lauder's global ambassador. Last year, she commanded a salary of USD7 million, making her the world's 3rd ranking supermodel.

Choi Siwon is from Korea, born in 1986, Aries, a member of Super Junior. As an idol in South Korea's highly popular group, Choi Siwon also attracted attention due to his prestigious background. His father was a representative of a well-known supermarket brand, trading companies and childcare supplies business, and is currently a university professor. His mother is a diplomat. (not very sure about the translations here - apologies if this is wrong!)

From their backgrounds, one would think that both of them are extremely compatible. What a naive notion! Just the backgrounds alone would already reveal the potential difficulties and contradictions. She is internationally acclaimed; he has had a privileged upbringing. She is independent and introverted; he is an overbearing CEO (literal translation - not sure what they are trying to say here!). Hidden behind what appears to be a typical idol drama is a mass of contradictions.

Every meeting is a long-awaited reunion

The first recording
Date: 3,4 April

On April 3, 2015, "Let's Fall In Love"'s ShiLiu couple had their first recording in a classic, small Korean theatre, with Liu Wen and Choi Siwon meeting as intended lovers. However, is this really their first encounter?

To document Choi Siwon and Liu Wen's love chronicles, we would have to go back in time to the year 2013, at the Met Ball Charity Ball, where both were present. We do not know whether these two who never interacted before then, did meet during the event. Some fans also pointed out that there was a huge poster of her directly opposite the stage during the press conference for Dragon Blade.

Although one is active in the Korean idol industry, while the other has her roots in the international fashion circle, prior to "Let Us Fall In Love"'s announcement that they have been paired as an imaginary couple, no one would have linked these two together.

However, just as their past encounter indicates, every meeting is a long-awaited reunion.

Behind the scenes
The first two episodes is filled with footage of ShiLiu couple's first two days together in Seoul. Due to the broadcast constraints, what the audience saw was Siwon sighing that Liu Wen had scored a grand slam when she decided on the spot to personally cook a bowl of longevity noodles for him. The editing team had to reluctantly edit out segments that showed the awkward, shy conversations between a couple who formed good impressions of each other after their first meeting. When he drove past the church where his parents got married, Siwon expressed his wish to also be married there one day. Upon hearing from his group members that Liu Wen had a good impression of Kangin, Siwon deliberately brought the matter up. So during their first date, Liu Wen was not the only one who was jealous.

SNS
5 April midnight, which was immediately after the recording of the evening in Seoul, Choi Siwon posted "Just thank you for everything". Some fans pointed out that this message is possibly due to the bowl of noodles that Liu Wen made on the night of the 4th.

7 April: Liu Wen wished Siwon a happy birthday, which he then reblogged with the Chinese words "我想谈恋爱" (I wish to fall in love).

Crisis lurking behind the sweet interactions

The 2nd recording
Date: 10,11 April

In Seoul, Siwon disclosed that he yearns for the joy of being able to return home to a normal family life after a busy day at work. As such, when the second shoot shifted to Beijing, his love strategy had begun to materialise. He brought two bouquets of flowers from Korea, via Hong Kong and Shenzhen all the way to Beijing. From the start of the 2 day shoot, he kept asking Liu Wen whether she missed him. Asking to meet her parents, having the mock marriage proposal at the photography shoot were Siwon's attempts to gauge [how she feels about him]. Herein lies the difference between a man and a woman: when a man is attracted to a woman, he would immediately act on it. However, when a woman feels something for a man, 90% of the time, she needs to observe [him] first.

As such, although the photoshoot was not very romantic and her girlfriends helped to initiate Liu Wen's first kiss, the audience was still concerned that variety veteran Choi Siwon was actually unable to mask his feelings that Liu Wen was only physically there [she was not emotionally involved]. Viewers could clearly feel Siwon's emotional ups and downs after being rejected several times.

Behind the scenes
According to the director, when they first started the Beijing filming, Siwon was in good spirits. However, after two days with Liu Wen's extreme nerves and shyness, Siwon's mood was gradually affected. From his conversation with Liu Wen's girlfriends, he learnt that she had been focusing fully on her career with no time for romance. He expressed that he too is similar - over the past decade, his busy schedule meant he was unable to give his girlfriend the attention she needed. However, now he wishes to find a balance between love, life and work.

SNS
12 April: After the shoot in in Beijing, he posted both on twitter and Instagram that he wishes to find a balance between work, life and love.

Love is a journey of creating and eliminating misunderstandings

The 3rd recording
Date: 21,22 April

This is the recently aired Ep5, which finally have the audience believing that Choi Siwon and Liu Wen are serious about each other.

Being in the international fashion industry, Liu Wen is unfamiliar with the domestic [China] variety shows. Despite knowing this is [just] a program, she is still unable to separate her real self from it. Although she knows Choi Siwon's proposal was a joke, she could not help but view it seriously. How then could she respond to such a question?

In Korea where every word and behaviour affects the entire idol group, daring to admit that he had secretly dated before requires incredible amount of courage. How much more should Siwon, being a part of the famed star-producing SM Entertainment, be prudent in his words and deeds.

However, under such filming circumstances, Siwon who has been well trained by the Korean entertainment industry since his teens, ended up being unable to control his expressions, and showed his anger several times; whereas Liu Wen who is usually profuse with her "thank you"s, felt extremely wronged to the extent of interrupting Siwon without no consideration to propriety, and came clean with her feelings, "I have always viewed our relationship very seriously [she repeated this twice]... I hope you can understand that this comes from my heart, with no pretense involved. I have always been serious about you."

Her confession was like a light in the dark after putting Siwon and the couple's fans on an emotional rollercoaster ride. In an instant, Siwon switched from his black mood into a suppressed smile. Later in the dark interview room, upon recalling the events, he said that it was an extremely close call, and dumbfounded fans by thanking the program for giving him such a wonderful girlfriend. My goodness, who was the one who angrily threw away the mission card not too long ago!

Behind the scenes
How "scary" is a man who has been dealt an emotional blow? When rattled, the normally "Oppa can do anything" gentleman Choi Siwon, would rant in the interview room, "She is already of a certain age, an age that should allow her to coordinate with others. How old is she now, how old? She is already 27! What you cannot do at the age of 27, you will not be able to do when you reach 30."... But Siwon, are you really not worried how Liu Wen would react when she sees [your interview]!

SNS
17 May, the night Ep5 was aired, Liu Wen posted two messages - "I treat everything seriously, even more so in relationships. Can you feel it?" and "I remember all the beautiful times, even though [it] has so many flavours". On 18 May, Siwon reblogged her post, and in another Instagram message, expressed hope for time and space.

Although complicating things could lead to more maturity and depth, however, exactly because this world is already dark and complicated, we long even more for just a simple love story. Take for example Deng Chao and Sun Li (two famous C-actors) who fell in love after acting together, aren't they even now still blessed with happiness? [translator's note: they are both now married and have a baby girl]

Whatever it is, be it in the Chinese or Korean entertainment industry, Liu Wen and Choi Siwon have started a new trend of love. Why should love be hidden and furtive? From the start, they have dared to put their love under the spotlight, refusing to be bound by rules and boundaries. Some say that they have returned to the purest form of love - no ulterior motives, no clichés, no hesitations, no benefits, no hype. It is just as the "Let Us Fall in Love" main theme lyrics says: "What a rare opportunity it is for us to meet [paraphrase], Just waiting for your reply - even if we have to part one day, let us not disappoint [the gift of] this encounter."

translated from Phoenix Entertainment article http://ent.ifeng.com/a/20150520/42403998_0.shtml

• Like 4

Guest bibidep

A very clumsy translation of the article from Phoenix Entertainment as requested by @levinars. Again, apologies in advance for any inaccuracies.

Hidden Content

​Thank you very much for your long long translation.  I'm so glad and happy to have you in this thread.  

Wow I just rewatch the Episode 6, when Liu Wen said that cake with 12 cherry flowers on top, they represent 12 months of and wished that they (Siwon and Liu Wen) could be happy all year long.  Wow she really want their happiness beyond the show not just end when the show is over.  I hope it will come true for her and Siwon.

Edited by bibidep

Guest mywebfoot

Wow @liddi thank you. Though you are busy you have put together another excellent translation. We all thank you!

*insert mad bowing emoticon that is now lost to us* 

Thank you all for your kind words. Hopefully we will see more articles on them in the coming weeks.

Highlights from this week's episode that have me grinning happily:

During the gifting of the Tiffany couple bracelets:

- In her interview, she said that the bracelet and cuff links were gifts for their first meeting. However, now their relationship has progressed from getting to know each other, to understanding one another. She then described the gold bracelets as being extremely solid. In her conversation with SW, she said that the couple bracelets represent their relationship [firm, strong]. Though she does not know what the future may bring, she hopes that they could enjoy the present, and that the bracelets could bring back beautiful memories when they are old.

- In his interview, he said that he is usually extremely vocal in expressing himself, but when he is truly moved, he ends up being lost for words.

- Later, holding up the hand with the bracelet, he said, "This is not the only bracelet. She too has one like it... it's like a simple commitment."

During the movie premiere:

- While with actor Zhang Zhen, he told her that he asked Zhang Zhen before whether being married is good, and that the answer he got was that it is good. To which, Zhang Zhen commented "That's really fast!" :lol:

- In her interview, she said that she was really happy and pleased that he was willing to introduce her [to them] because it represents his affirmation to her.

Love the preview for next week - they both look so relaxed and happy - truly anticipating it!

• Like 4

Guest Nila.A.1409

i don't know if this is a new pic of liu wen or not...because not of them really active right now in media social...he he he

look at that bracelet in her hand...looks like T bracelet....and that stylist it's the same in ELLE photoshoots...sorry for my english

• 7948ecf6jw1esgq2gqkx4j21og2iohdt.jpg
  • 7948ecf6jw1esgq2gqkx4j21og2iohdt.jpg
  • 7948ecf6jw1esgq2jkffej21og2iohdt.jpg
  • 7948ecf6jw1esgq2f0sfrj21oa2ifnpd.jpg
  • source mun + won weibo...
Edited by Nila.A.1409