|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest txrk

A quick translation of the Elle Plus video

Liu Wen: Are you ready?

Siwon:Nope

Basically Siwon has a mission to read the 3 Chinese phrase.

The 1st phrase: Thank you for wearing flat shoes.

Siwon forgets the verb wear and thought that it is pig and make a pig sound and Liu Wen mentioned that this is a handsome pig.

The 2nd Phrase: I will want to protect you forever, my princess

Siwon does not remember the word princess and mentioned prince or emperor.

The 3rd phrase: I like you, do you like me?

Basically Siwon knows how to read. He read out: I like you and I know that you like me. That is my promise.

Liu Wen then said to Siwon please say it in Korean. Then Siwon was hugging Liu Wen and said I like you, do you like me in Korean.

-------------------------

Basically when Liu Wen went to Korea and halfway she was not feeling well and I think she seek medical treatment as someone in Weibo uploaded a photo of IV with her name on it.

Therefore when she got better the next day, she thank people for the concern

-------

Edited by txrk

Guest hannie91_stv

I remember that I read this somewhere and today I come across it again. 

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/30784/20130610/super-junior-siwon-ryeowook-dating.htm 

"I only need one day [to become physically intimate with a woman]," Siwon admitted, when given the choice between a day or a month of courtship. "If a man is confident, he can approach her first,"

Being able to keep it THIS slow for Liu Wen is already a hard thing for him :D

Guest bibidep

Thank you @txrk for the translation.  They both like each other and the photoshoot they had together look so beautiful. 

@hannie91_stv:  Hahah he fail big one this time.   Liu Wen like him is one thing but if he want to do the same thing with the other girl is not easy.  I like the way Liu Wen acted toward him to let him suffer a little bit hahah.   Now he will remember for the rest of his life that the girl never been in love before was too tough to get near.   He must be very happy now after the 5 times, may be more because Liu Wen admitted they went on private date too to have so much skinship with her.  The only thing he didn't have is the kiss.  Who know may be he did kiss her off screen in private.

Again Siwon's sister Jiwon liked the picture that his brother and Liu Wen when they have their Tiffany bracelets and Bycream similar to the preview of the next episode.

CFWmU1LUIAAPVXU.jpg

Credit to TSWW

Guest txrk

There are a lot of discussion in Weibo that they will be going Guam for filming.

Everyone if you want to see the video, you can download the app called Elle Plus and look for the podcast which mentions 20th May. Liu Wen just posted a message in Weibo to ask people to download.

Edited by txrk

Guest txrk

By the way, Elle Plus mentions that this video will be available on 20th May 2015. 520 means I love you in China Internet/ sms word. People are asking Liu Wen to tell Siwon about the double meaning of 520.So this video is overload with sweetness.

Guest bibidep

By the way, Elle Plus mentions that this video will be available on 20th May 2015. 520 means I love you in China Internet/ sms word. People are asking Liu Wen to tell Siwon about the double meaning of 520.So this video is overload with sweetness.

Wohuuuu I want to see the video too.  I'm at the airport can't post a lot.  Thank you for all the goodies.   Keep us up date about them.   Thank you. 

Guest bibidep

another pic from weibo of "荔枝道具哥". 

Thank you.  You did a good job now.   If you find something just post them here.

Guest bibidep

Oh my look at the gift that happymemories09 posted.  What are they doing??  Liu Wen lay on top of Siwon oh no.  If in the future they get marry, they need to custom make the bathtub hahah.  Regular one doesn't fit for these two.

Anyhow the new Elle video is out but I don't know where they post it.  I saw someone comment in youtube, very sweet one.  Hope some of our WonWen post for us to see.

Guest bibidep

The poll for the most romantic scene of the Let Fall In Love show result come out and the winner is Siwon's car surprise event.  Wow a lot of people like that one.

CFatW5PUsAAzR9I.jpg

Credit to the owner on the picture

Guest 16shiliu_stv

The last phrase supposed to be "I like you, Do you like me?" But Siwon said "I like you, and I know you like me too. This is my promise to you." Remember he promised her not to ask questions like "do you like me" anymore in this show during their sincere conversation? How sweet of him.

At the end, she asked him to say that phrase in Korean, he added her name first, which was not on the paper, my Korean is really bad, but I think he said "I really like you, can you like me too?" Correct me if I was wrong.....it's just tooo sweet I need some insulin injection hahaha

The last phrase supposed to be "I like you, Do you like me?" But Siwon said "I like you, and I know you like me too. This is my promise to you." Remember he promised her not to ask questions like "do you like me" anymore in this show during their sincere conversation? How sweet of him.

At the end, she asked him to say that phrase in Korean, he added her name first, which was not on the paper, my Korean is really bad, but I think he said "I really like you, can you like me too?" Correct me if I was wrong.....it's just tooo sweet I need some insulin injection hahaha

​@16shiliu_stv OMG!!! this couple wooow!!! I cannot put into words on how I feel with this couple. They are the only couple I watched in WGM that admittedly say in the show and to their partner that they are taking this show seriously and like each other. In the past, shippers are always on delulu land thinking if the couple really like each other or all their actions or words are just for the show. Save for this couple we don't have to do that. For sure they like each other and maybe going to being in love with each other.

tumblr_nokjibwc4m1u1lwsoo1_500.gif

|CREDIT| gamekyuandhyukanchovy

• Like 2

Guest Nila.A.1409

Liu Wen weibo update...look at that T bracelet in her hand...he he he     

• 4c56dd36jw1esb0sy2stsj21w01w0b29.jpg

Guest cindylala

Love is in the air.... I can't stop smiling...

Anybody know what is the song in the show ?.. I really like it .

If someone know the name or singer pls. let me know.. Thank you.