• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ji Soo!! And I'm excited for Doctors. Ji Soo will play the  first ( and only? last?) love of  Park Shin Hye who will have the biggest impact on her. Can't wait to see brilliant acting from this young terrific actor.

I already watched Glory Day raw version..the engsub is not out yet...

As always Jisoo's acting is good.. also other 3 main actors and all supporting characters..

I already shocked and cried at first 5 minutes..what a plot twist!!

However, I will not say this is great movie thou..

I hope Jisoo's acting in Glory Day was recognized..

Because too bad Glory Day only got total admission about 188.929 tickets, even couldn't reach 200.000 tickets..

I hope Jisoo will get next film project with A-list actors and/or A-list directors and /or A-list projects even though only supporting characters..get a supporting role in A-list projects is a BIG chance to learn and to recognized more with korean audiences..

Fighting Jisoo!!! ^^~

For you all..Indonesian Jisoo Fans.. (I know some people lurking silently in here..)

Cij_F1XVEAAtOLV.jpg

Cij_GPnUgAEk9u7.jpg

cr IG @/pipitsuardi

please support us!! hand banner and photo card were designed and prepared by @/pipitsuardi and @/widxxi

and so happy that our project was supported by jisoo fansite masternim, im_mimimi and FreshTracks0330..they are so kind..they agree if we use their jisoo's pics for photocard <3

Helloooo! :) I really like this guy since last year that I watched Angry Mom. I was really impressed with his acting as Go Bok Dong and have watched all his dramas (including LunchBox) since that. My favorite character is still Go Bok Dong, coming closely the character of Page Turner that makes me laugh so much. Also watch Glory Day recently, it was good. 

Does anyone know where can I find Soulmates movie? I know that it is not a commercial movie but I wanted to see it. 

By the way, I loved the bromance between Nam Joo Hyuk and him. I didn't expect him to be such a clumsy, carefree and adorable boy. :wub: Wish him the best in future projects. :P

Lee Jun Ki mentioned Jisoo in one of his interview

Ci5uEPSW0AETHaW.jpg

cr IUteamstarcandy

13 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

Helloooo! :) I really like this guy since last year that I watched Angry Mom. I was really impressed with his acting as Go Bok Dong and have watched all his dramas (including LunchBox) since that. My favorite character is still Go Bok Dong, coming closely the character of Page Turner that makes me laugh so much. Also watch Glory Day recently, it was good. 

Does anyone know where can I find Soulmates movie? I know that it is not a commercial movie but I wanted to see it. 

By the way, I loved the bromance between Nam Joo Hyuk and him. I didn't expect him to be such a clumsy, carefree and adorable boy. :wub: Wish him the best in future projects. :P

Hello @Gabi Bros :)

It looks like Seoulmates movie hasn't been uploaded anywhere so.. so far we couldn't watch it online :(. Probably because it's not commercial movie. I got info from my twitter friend that she already watched it but it's because she got from her friend who involved in activities regarding something like Indie movie festival in Philipines (actually Seoulmates was re-showed last November in Philipines Cinemas), not from watch by online.. I also have been searching all Jisoo's indie movies especially before he popular last year..and I got nothing :(  I only got pics and gifs from those indies movies..

Archived