• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Repost Glory Day / One Way Trip pics from prev pages.  Hope to see a trailer within the next couple of weeks. Push this! been waiting for so long. Ha ha.

Ji Soo! and that trademark stare and smile!:wub: Tall. Looker Charismatic. Impressive acting!

Embedded image permalink

cr:onpic/ kimjisoo weibo /jisooturkey

Glory Day Boys Ji Soo! with Ryu Joon Yeol, Suho and Kim Hee Chan. <3

screen cap from report of Showbiz Korea 2015 BIFF

Embedded image permalink

credit:toshiexo1 via arirang

Oh wow. I don't even understand anything I was just clicking everything. I like!! :D

005ToIkcgw1f05uscsij1j30hs0hsjsd.jpg

Welcome to 'Jisoo's Nae-Kiss' http://t.cn/R48Agm6

Credit:  Ji Soo official weibo account / fan account kjs weibo watermarked onpic.

Loving BFF pics with BYH :wub::)

Spoiler

005ToIkcgw1f064e4cqdzj30hs0k7dij.jpg

This brilliant young actor....

Ji Soo can be so charming adorable here....:):wub:

005ToIkcgw1f064e0mznnj30hs0jwmzu.jpg

But he is also tall, rough, sexy charismatic! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

005ToIkcgw1f064e5e3e1j30hs0kbq4y.jpg

As always, sissy @jongski, you're Daebak! Thank you for the updates! :blush::kiss_wink: & miss you! :blush:

Even though I didn't visit here always, I'm just visiting his IG account instead sissy & search his name sometimes..heheh! so I'm soooo happy that he had a new drama w/ great actors & actresses, & it's a historical one & even though his not the lead actor, I'm still anticipating it.. sissy, I know you're not into historical stuffs but let's watch it okay? I'm pretty sure he'll look good in the Hanbok like when he act as Crown Prince in "The Moon That Embracing The Sun" tableau.. :) but I'm still searching & waiting forever for the Glory Day though & it's almost February sissy!! Can't wait for the Page Turner to be aired, I wonder when??? :blush:

@rayen95: Hello chingu!! Welcome to Ji Soo's page! :blush::kiss_wink:

12534189_961068300635100_852562746_n.jpg

12424822_573002256209738_106991584_n.jpg

Credit to: Ji Soo's IG :)
the innocent side of Ji Soo :wub: reminds me of Bok Dong! :D

18_17_48__56a1f3bccb146[W578-].jpg
Credit to: cine21.com source

23 hours ago, jongski said:

Ji Soo just updated IG 162401 cr: jisoo Ins.

Pensive in cold weather

Here's lookin' at you, kid! :wub::wub::wub:

How about k version of Romeo and Juliet.. starring Ji Soo and Yoo Jung.. he he @KSHxKYJ ;) the movie Leo Di Caprio did with Clare Danes, a kdrama version! :D

Hahahah! that would be great! If there's a K writer who could think of that, it's possible :D

And I'm still waiting for Glory Day trailer.

Watching again that Glory Day boys interview with Showbiz Korea.

Asked to describe Ji Soo.....

Kim Hee Chan said many older girls he know think Ji Soo because "he is very sexy" 

Suho said "he's a guy's guy, rough around the edges and sexy but he has the cuteness inside"

And when the boys egging their maknae to do cutie pie actions...OMG I heard Ji Soo laugh. I'm in heaven! :wub:

And why is Ji Soo my one and only fav?! Besides the fact even if becomes this A list superstar, he always comes back to his indie oppas and Ji Soo is not only  this raw brilliant actor, he also answers questions very well. I like that he acknowledge director Choi whom he said made "this brilliant, beautiful movie very well."

Archived