[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

When MH was young ( during high school ) she said " The person I want to become is NOT a police officer who follow the LAW. I want to be a police who breaks apart UNJUST LAWS." - According to ep 1 dramafire.com translation. With this special attitude of hers, shouldn't be she will be more supportive towards DC after she found out that DC is he masked man.

I think the writer nim must have forgoten what he wrote before and now he want MH to ask DC to surrender himself. Furthermore, until now masked man/DC has never committed any murder.......

Even Serena as a prosecutor could cover up for DC and MH just could not do that for DC. This writer nim is hopeless, I am really disappointed.....

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya, I did say that this writer should face the firing squad, right?

Anyway, previews could be misleading.

Let's hope for a pleasant surprise.

You are right. Let us hope for the surprise!

The guy in green shirt is Prosecutor Ma. He will be back in action, yeah! Like his character in the drama.

Arghhhhh I'm so busy with work that I can't keep up with this thread. Many projects' deadline by this Friday sobs!

Anyway the preview, I too, am disappointed at Minhee, she told DC that she would not give/receive any help and told him not to use that mask anymore. Rina says she understands that DC wants to make HW guilty, but questions him about what's going to happen to his own life. And finally at the court, as DC walks in, a voice (i think it's the judge) said, "Who are you?" in which MH said, "The person who wears the mask."

I really hope that it's just the preview that is misleading, I don't want MH to be like this... poor DC has no support from the person he likes T_T anyway I'll most likely not be able to join you guys for livestreaming anymore (guess I'll be in office slogging my life away), but will join you guys once I reach home and after I torrent it! :D 

I feel I am letting my friends in this thread down, at this critical moment of our drama series, I am totally brain dead and confused by writer-nim. After this coming week, @kbleon and I will be separated for many months until the next Joo Sang-Wok project comes along. but I am optimistic things will turn out well for the good guys and our OTP will be together at the end.

(1) That BTS picture of DC and Ma Sang Ho is a great one. It is not just two actors getting together during a break. There were cameras and lighting people surrounding those two. It is in broad daylight and DC was dressed in black and he was holding his black mask. That means for the first time MSH actually gets to see who the Masked Man is and that is DC of the Seoul Southern Prosecutors Office. MSH was really impressed the last time he met the Masked Man and he said, "wow, beside fighting well, he is smart too." DC explained to MSH how to overthrow the Unjust Prosecutors Group and that MSH would never make it up the ladder since he is not a close relative or school alumni of DA Song. Now that MSH is in trouble because of faked charges created by HW, that HW threatened his former mistress to testify against him. MSH actually told HW defiantly that he will go to prison and learn martial art there and then come out and kick his azz.  So now DC could enlist his help to expose the corruption of the JP Society.

(2) Min Hee actually has a very soft heart and that is why arresting HW would be a difficult thing for her. But during the last meeting, when MH asked HW to turn himself in, HW told her he cannot start from the bottom again (after feeling the power at the top) and that he did her a favor by saving her life from JST's attackers at the elevator. At DC's office, when MH did a one-sided interrogation of DC, telling accurately how she determined DC to be the Masked Man, she was in tears at the end. SRN fetched DC to go to a meeting even though MH still didn't get a confession from DC. As a police detective, she could have yelled out to SRN and say that she is not finished and that she was there to arrest DC. But she didn't because she really loves DC by now and she has sympathy for all he has gone through. Even at the end of Episode 14, she had tears in her eyes when she called out, "stop, Ha Dae Cheul." No, MH does not hate the Masked Man, just a short time before the manhunt for HW started, she received a tip from the Masked Man to check the her email and after that she mobilized the team to go to HW's house. So MH respects the MP's work, with a heart or without (or with 20 hearts). She also saved the Masked Man by speeding in her car in that warehouse when DC was down for the count. In the wrestling gym, she asked him to stop out of her love for him and that she does not want him to get hurt any more.

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook - Um Ki-joon, fierce fighting defines the end ...

복면검사(KBS)-HD Photo TopStarNews.Net

복면검사(KBS)-HD Photo TopStarNews.Net

46 pm July 8, 2015 09
Gimdanhui (reporter@topstarnews.co.kr) reporter
Mask Inspection (KBS) - Photo Slideshow View

RANK UP!
'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook - Um Ki-joon, fierce fighting defines the end ... 'expect'
kakaostory_chicklet.png

ajax_loading.gif

[Top Star News = gimdanhui News] Joo Sang-wook # # # mask inspection Um Ki-joon

'Masked check "Um Ki-joon and Joo Sang-wook, the fight for justice and injustice is the end rages in prospects.

KBS 2TV tree ahead twice the telecast end the drama "Mask Inspection (screenplay choejinwon / Director IT, gimyongsu / production ㈜ Kim Jong-hak Productions) has chidatgo towards the end. Today (8) In the 15th will be broadcast inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook minutes) and drawn two bites biting Siege of ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon minutes) was arrested for murder.

Inferior Vena iron being struggling to punish the innocent to death naemon Now the father by law. However, a plurality of iron is expected to last until the inferior vena not be easy. Tteuryeodo down and stand up again repeatedly, but could not get past the ganghyeonung with the law josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul minutes) will herald the final counterattack and spirals. Viewers' desire to see their last view this is further soar.

Among these 'masked test' crew is ahead of the broadcast 15 times, to disclose their shooting stills which can be found an endless fight to draw attention. And iron bars placed between the inferior vena ganghyeonung, replacing the two men are not notice a dramatic expansion can put the strap tension until the end.Photos published in the inferior vena iron is looking to ganghyeonung eyes filled with a strong will. Ganghyeonung get the attention of the inferior vena iron is also guilty look without killing people. If ganghyeonung jitneunga a leisurely look at the situation be impressed garage it is clad in handcuffs, and building a ridicule towards the inferior vena iron. What is the reason such a confident ganghyeon Ung.

Ganghyeonung a campaign ploy used skillfully decorate the hole in the law is to cover sin. The original claim that the world is such that those who geotyiramyeo ability to survive and look ganghyeonung to justify itself seems to make viewers zinc silsaek.What's more due to the maneuvers of the inferior vena iron ganghyeonung it has tainted this is how focused you are interested whether exiting the crisis. Inferior Vena iron if you can punish the wicked, his faith as a law duly gwichu is noted.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' is' legal and illegal ',' justice and evil, wrote two masked the opposite of inferior vena inspection iron and emotion and real justice through the elite criminal investigation into that passion is something yuminhui Getting the answers to the story, 15 times today (8th) will be broadcast 22:00.

Hello Everyone

@claribel05 alerted me with this post on her instagram, check this person's post, I guess we will finally see the kissing scene we've all been waiting for, either tonight or tomorrow night, see you all later!!!!

• claribel05Wow!!! You are so lucky. Any pictures or videos you can share? Hehe @weo1weo1weo1
  • weo1weo1weo1Unfortunately no :, ( they asked me not to, but i will go there tomorrow and take a pic of the area lol
  • weo1weo1weo1They were shooting a kiss scene and a scene with the mask guy punching the main guy XD
  • claribel05Omg!!! How I wish you were allowed to take pics of those scenes..hehe.. anyway I will wait for any pics you can have...even just the location. @weo1weo1weo1
  • weo1weo1weo1Ok! lol
  • weo1weo1weo1The lips were nice and sticky XD
  • claribel05By the way.. Are the main leads were the one who did the kissing scene? Curious me..haha.. @weo1weo1weo1

Hello Everyone

@claribel05 alerted me on this post on her instagram, check this person's post, I guess we will finally see the kissing scene we've all been waiting for, either tonight or tomorrow night, see you all later!!!!

• claribel05Wow!!! You are so lucky. Any pictures or videos you can share? Hehe @weo1weo1weo1
  • weo1weo1weo1Unfortunately no :, ( they asked me not to, but i will go there tomorrow and take a pic of the area lol
  • weo1weo1weo1They were shooting a kiss scene and a scene with the mask guy punching the main guy XD
  • claribel05Omg!!! How I wish you were allowed to take pics of those scenes..hehe.. anyway I will wait for any pics you can have...even just the location. @weo1weo1weo1
  • weo1weo1weo1Ok! lol
  • claribel05By the way.. Are the main leads were the one who did the kissing scene? Curious me..haha.. @weo1weo1weo1

thanks @kbleon this is hot news:wub:    Ok guys ! KISS ALERT  ...  @Yurichin  @sueyip @kenixoon @valsava @ross27

Thanks, kbleon, for sharing this KISS alert.

Am hoping to see how hot the kiss will be .... but, it could be in the last episode.

Am keeping my fingers crossed to see one in tonight's episode.

Melchai, thanks for alerting me to this piece of good news.

Will definitely not miss any part in tonight's episode.

Haha, maybe he'll remove his mask after HW runs off and

......... the action starts when he pulls MH towards him and press

his lips on hers .......tenderly, tenderly, ever so tenderly.

Am hoping to see how hot the kiss will be .... but, it could be in the last episode.

@sueyip.   After I read that article I thought about you I said she finally gets her kiss.. I want to see who kiss MH better between DC and WB my kim samsoon..     

I think a nice touch would be for DC to run in the court room with the mask on and kiss MH and then pulls it off

@sueyip.   After I read that article I thought about you I said she finally gets her kiss.. I want to see who kiss MH better between DC and WB my kim samsoon..     

I think a nice touch would be for DC to run in the court room with the mask on and kiss MH and then pulls it off

oh no, court room is not the right place to kiss, not romantic at all, plus too many people are looking, they could not give us a HOT kiss! Ha! 

Thanks Melchai for the KISS alert! Hope the kiss will be a great one. Hope they would not give us the kiss likes the one in BOAB! Praying hard!!!

OMG I hope it will be like, he kisses her once when he still has his mask on, then removes his mask, and kisses her again for good!!!! Kyaaaaaaaa

CAN I NOT OT TODAY AND TOMORROW???? T_T

OMG I hope it will be like, he kisses her once when he still has his mask on, then removes his mask, and kisses her again for good!!!! Kyaaaaaaaa

CAN I NOT OT TODAY AND TOMORROW???? T_T

I am second your idea! Anyway thanks a lot for your translations, our translation angel!!!

Hi ladies n gentlemen, let us bet the kiss scene will be in ep 15 or ep 16? 

I will put my bet on ep 16, the last episode! ( I heard this is the norm of this writer nim!)

Hello Everyone

@claribel05 alerted me on this post on her instagram, check this person's post, I guess we will finally see the kissing scene we've all been waiting for, either tonight or tomorrow night, see you all later!!!!

• weo1weo1weo1Ok! lol

thanks @kbleon this is hot news:wub:    Ok guys ! KISS ALERT  ...  @Yurichin  @sueyip @kenixoon @valsava @ross27

LOL...thanks for the Alert. So finally, the rain has come after the long drought...hopefully. 

Archived