[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

Wow, my heart is still beating fast from watching the raw of Episode 14. Thank you to all of you who help us understand parts of it. I do get an impression that Jang Oh-Shik is smarter than DC, without the chicken-mask man, DC would only be half as good. So now we have two "whack jobs of justice." The ending three words that MH uttered was so powerful, "Ha Da Cheul," stopping him from beating up HW some more. When MH was in DC's office, she went on a long dialog (I just saw @yagiyuki translated it for us) and DC was speechless. I am guessing she was going through the entire history of what DC has on his wall at home, MH has figured out everything. When SRN came in, not knowing what was being discussed, dragged DC out of his office cheerfully, MH was nearly in tears. For their secret meeting, MH actually put face cream on and a heavy dose of perfume to impress the Masked Man. Now that she know the Masked Man is HDC, could she devote her love to this hero? Perhaps @sueyip could finally get the kissed she wanted during the last week? This drama is daebak.

@docster6,  I think we should call DC sidekick chicken little what do you think LOL DC always knew he needed somebody smooth at the jack of all trades let chicken little get in trouble and I'll go get him out.. 

Also what do you mean she could look forward to her kiss in the next 2 episode she's been waiting for three weeks now..  

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did MinHee call the Masked Man Dae Cheol?

Aww, poor Hyun Woong.  All he wanted was just to protect his family, whom he first thought was perfect.  Too bad he had such crooked parents.

MP fighting!!!

Two more episodes.

KSA unnie, please update us with your Instagram and Facebook again, please.

Hidden Content

@melchai,  So do MH knows DC is the mask man and did she see him hitting DC to snatch the phone so his mask has been pulled off for MH.. Well there any chance he has for her now he will get worst 

@kbleon,  Hi and thanks for your hard work.. I have to ask how did my post merge with yours

@valsava Really, I didn't even notice it until you brought it up, somehow it automatically merges my post when no one is posting while I am posting but don't know how yours and mine merged, that's strange.

Hidden Content

@melchai,  So do MH knows DC is the mask man and did she see him hitting DC to snatch the phone so his mask has been pulled off for MH.. Well there any chance he has for her now he will get worst 

@kbleon,  Hi and thanks for your hard work.. I have to ask how did my post merge with yours

@valsava Really, I didn't even notice it until you brought it up, somehow it automatically merges my post when no one is posting while I am posting but don't know how yours and mine merged, that's strange.

@kbleon,   Yes I can't understand ho it got in with your but it merged automatically.. Maybe it's some kind of glitch   

I love the two women involved with Da Cheul, they are both so beautiful and intelligent. Presently, I am participating in another thread which is much more vibrant than this one because it is a romance, not a crime drama. The female lead is a former Miss Korea so there were a lot of positive comments concerning how great she looks. I think I am the only man in that thread so I also participated in lavishing praises upon her, in a different manner. But starting from Episode 12, I fell in love with the way Min Hee is; she is mostly alone but she did the best she could. As some of you remember, I also felt bad for SRN for not being able to reach the man she loves. Both female characters are so layered that you could fall in love with them without them having the world-class look (although they are both extremely beautiful). DC mom has a lot of money, so she could buy a nice dress for Min Hee without blinking. But Min Hee asked DC to buy it for her as she posed as his girlfriend. At the dinner table later, she wanted to pay him back in installments and she asked for a condition of interest-free loan. That shows the difference in the lifestyles, HW and JST families can have everything money can buy, but DC and MH have to live simply and watch their budget. But that is why I enjoy a drama such as this because the characters are so "normal." JHS' girlfriend nags him too, they are the "normal" people.

This is it? arghhhh.. come on  .. both of you can do better than that .. ha ha

tcix6G.gif

nqV3zn.png

ODztKE.png

Z6Vakk.png

7L3Lya.png

UqMJIO.png

Our little hero in actions ...

XfhmZe.gif

sQzZDc.png

lLBBMb.png

W0ivPj.png

The unexpected Cliffhanger ... Masked man identity revealed ...

yYVoHB.gif

g5Adc6.png

F3FiHb.png

AQ2jfj.png

N1yUJm.png

OtbjlN.png

'Masked check "Um Ki-joon, Kim Sun-A behind the scenes cut  ....

엄기준 김선아

[X = hanhyeri Asia News] 'mask inspection "Um Ki-joon revealed a cut behind the shooting.

Um Ki-joon's agency Sidus HQ Official Twitter three days, the "KBS2 filming a perfect reception of the 'masked check" Um Ki-joon, Kim Sun-A disclose the appearance of the actor. Chemie almost real-grade siblings of the two actors. Why would I Um Ki-joon already with cement called "tell me that the next week is the last scene was showing the pictures of Kim Sun-A.

What if the 'mask inspection' shooting took place in a cafe is in full swing Um Ki-joon and Kim Sun-A look at the pranks sit down, take the same pose and showcasing the appearance, such as looking at pictures in the two siblings to learn the real camera.

Has published photos look is embedded in the head takes a cute pose face of Kim Sun-A natural look and take and put a finger in the mouth of Um Ki-joon in building a smile stretching V (V) party pose towards the camera.

In the last two days it shows that 'masked check "Um Ki-joon has heightened the tension was extreme smoke and the changed mood swings.

With Um Ki-joon Kim Sun-A, Joo Sang-wook, Jun Kwang-Ryul, starring Hwang Sun-hee, etc. KBS2 <mask inspection> every week, Thursday night will be broadcast at 10:00.

"Masked Prosecutor" Joo Sang-wook, no other miserable hero

Read more at: http://tr.im/2opGq

8EmgwY.jpg

One thing a hero should have is the ability to manage crisis. Joo Sang-wook changed the plates by changing risk into chance. However, he was hit big in the process. On the thirteenth episode of the KBS 2TV "Masked Prosecutor", Dae-cheol (Joo Sang-wook) fooled Hyeon-woong (Eom Gi-joon) with a hidden confession and act. Man-seok (Park Yeong-gyoo) was murdered by Hyeon-woong but this case was pushed away by the inspective meeting. Hyeon-woong covered up his tracks with the inspective meeting and was hostile towards Dae-cheol who put him in the middle of it. Dae-cheol pushed him away saying verification wasn't complete for him to join the meeting yet. Ho-sik (Lee Moon-sik) who switched documents and led to the destruction of Man-seok was in the meeting. Hyeon-woong bribed a cop to find out the relationship between Dae-cheol and Ho-sik, but they didn't know what he was up to and as a result, he took a blow to the head. On the other hand, Dae-cheol found out Hyeon-woong was behind the investigating police's visit and made the winning move first. He confessed that he switched documents. He said he just wanted to become a member of the meeting. "I don't have any good ties with people and that's why I met the prosecutor. I didn't know he would submit the papers himself. I'm sorry". Hyeon-woong seemed to fed up of Dae-cheol and said, "You really would do anything for success". Dae-cheol replied, "The reason I became an prosecutor is to be on top of the world". This was Dae-cheol's decoy. He was the new leader of the investigative meeting but he was afraid of age getting in the way and planned to bring down the meeting before he reached Man-seok's position. Rina (Hwang Seon-hee) asked, "Will Kang Hyeon-woong not get a hunch about your plan?" and Dae-cheol answered, "I have to hide it no matter what. He can't make me sound like trash. Trash thirsty for success". However, Dae-cheol had a pull towards Hyeon-woong. He had fallen for Ji-sook's (Jeong Ae-ri) tears. He felt she was protecting Hyeong-woong and decided to choose conciliation instead of revenge. However, all that waited for him was Ji-sook's cold-hearted human nature. Dae-cheol was secretly filming Joong-ho (Lee Ki-young) but was shocked to hear Ji-sook say, "If you interfere with Hyeon-woong, I will abandon the child again". Dae-cheol cried and said, "I am a human with feelings". In the end, Dae-cheol revealed his identity in front of Hyeon-woong and shook up the plate once again. Dae-cheol told Hyeon-woong that he was his brother. Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c... Copy & paste guideline for this article Read more at: http://tr.im/2opGq

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook, 'he waved ring of evil' thrilling counter-attack

20150703000847017_1.jpg

Asia Today = woonamhui press the counter-attack of the 'masked test' Joo Sang-wook made it thrilled the home theater.

2 days broadcast in KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' 14th inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook) is sikimyeo review the case of the spies father about sex (bakyounggyu), the father of these stories hitting the back of the head that was painted drove a spy.

Broadcast day began with distinctive changes in the inferior vena iron. Inferior Vena iron earnest moved himself to his balhimyeo the hyeongim ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon). First he visited the house of ganghyeonung seen floating soknae of him and his family. Iron while still inferior vena assured them with a smile, was taken aback by the questions they tremble with anxiety

Iron is also inferior vena insight that killed ganghyeon Ung songmanseok (bakyonggyu), began to pressure him to leave. This review critically the extent to which gender espionage case of application ganghyeonung room, imjisuk (jeongaeri), gangjungho (Lee, Ki - Young), josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul) were agitated and waving. Inferior Vena iron watching their appearance biting biting each other to ensure that their ttuiwotda with a smile of conversion.

Above all in a cool pace of the inferior vena treat iron imjisuk it was slowly gettin pierced the chest of viewers. Abandoned by his mother betrayed twice this would have changed him. Appearance of the inferior vena iron emphatically say "wife" to imjisuk shamelessly mother had complained that brings the pleasure of blasting heaviness in the meantime.

But as well as the commitment made character to punish the father killed the power of the inferior vena iron law made it more awake look forward to his performance during the last two times. I accept the Father's will to walk in the way of checking the inferior vena iron gwichu make them pay the penalty will be noted.

Especially in this day broadcasting yuminhui (Kim Sun-A) is convinced that this scene took inferior vena iron mask M radio waves. When the iron is wearing a mask inferior vena end of 14th broadcast may expand the ganghyeonung and struggle, the appearance of yuminhui shouting toward others as inferior vena Iron Mask is the viewers' curiosity was amplified. To do this, whether this be of inferior vena iron mask off, and another masked relationship yuminhui and inferior vena iron concentrate attention has been peeled off after what will happen in progress.

The 'Mask Inspection "is visiting the answer to what is the true definition through" legal and illegal "," justice and evil' elite detectives investigating two yuminhui Masked contrary to the written examination and the passion and emotion of the inferior vena iron story. Every number, will be broadcast Thursday 22:00.

[Spoiler via Hancinema] 'Masked Prosecutor' Kim Seon-ah uncovers all the truth behind the mask 2015.7.3

The 14th episode of KBS 2TV's Wednesday & Thursday drama showed how Yoo Min-hee (Kim Seon-ah) was figuring it out that the masked man was Ha Dae-cheol (Joo Sang-wook).

When Yoo Min-hee found out Ha Dae-cheol's father was Jeong Do-seong (Park Yeong-gyoo), she could piece the story together and figured it out exactly how Ha Dae-cheol ended up wearing the mask.

Yoo Min-hee went to see Ha Dae-cheol and asked him straightforwardly, "You must be the mask". When Ha Dae-cheol was about to say something, Seo Ri-na (Hwang Seon-hee) quickly appeared and said, "Boss is looking for you", in order to help him get out of the trouble.

However, Yoo Min-hee was already sure Ha Dae-cheol must be the masked man. While Ha Dae-cheol was beating up Kang Hyeon-woong, she shouted at him, "Stop, Ha Dae-cheol". Ha Dae-cheol instantly stopped throwing punches and turned his head towards Yoo Min-hee.

Source : www.xportsnews.com/je

... (thank you!)

cr.

Posted by: Admin Claribel

Kim Sun A Online's photo.

"Masked test 'truth is finally revealed to the surface

KBS2 'mask inspection' 13th July 2nd, 2015 Thursday 22:00

Five line summary
Inferior Vena iron (Joo Sang-wook) test to multiple ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon) and gangjungho (Lee, Ki - Young), imjisuk announces his identity to (jeongaeri). Hyeonung this songmanseok (Park YS) Revealing the truth was killed trying to contact daecheol this yuminhui (Kim Sun-A) disguised as masked at the moment, hyeonung flees with proof mobile phones it appears. This mask test is minhui is daecheol not know how to talk to that has lived for revenge for his father.

Review
The truth finally dawned on all over the surface of the water. Preparing for decades to revenge for his father, and "masked check 'and life lived in daecheol, murder, and his desire to keep the appearance of minhui noticed who the secret, and mask inspection of the hyeonung willing to cover them.

At one time appearance of the biological mother and saying daecheol his identity in front of his father and family and even seemed jungho was more cheoyeon to cool. Perhaps in his voice sharpening the knife brushed decades rather danhoham this was buried.

Daecheol have now remained only the counterattack. Says the crime of hyeonung surrounding the murder to pay for sins, and the rehabilitation of his father. Only the front part of his motor racing seems to be stretched out without clogging. This is the heart of minhui watching aeteut. Childhood growing up in an orphanage daecheol the face of growing woke galmyeo a plurality of blades away from parents minhui know ttoryeotyi.

Ahead of the telecast end twice, masking checks, the look is going up without hesitation. Finding evidence for the truth about the murder and revealed the past, and they daemyeonseo a scalpel in the past have not been completed, and is currently being tried for reconciliation of all in the past.

Materials such as "The Secret of birth 'that some cases will ppeonhal be made nodded his head, and the story is plausible that deployment cool feeling. Case embroiled in a spy case is also written by the accused, such as Old Town probable because in the real world. A man and chose to fight the desire to rush towards its revenge, and a woman watching them. Ahead of the end 'masked test' is now in duneunya how nicely the last number.

Talking Points
- But like "bokmyeonga King appeared inferior vena iron to the owner of the exact pronunciation wearing a mask.
- 'Mixed mojeong' What word is used when this happens.

Chapter seoyun reporters ciel @

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] Masked Prosecutor EP 14

fasdjfk.jpg

tv Report - Naver: 'Masked Prosecutor' Kim Sun Ah perfectly sees through Joo Sang Wook's identity, motives and target

1. [+241, -17] Best episode of Masked Prosecutor. Kang Hyun Woong and Ha Dae Chul are both victims. Their lives got ruined because of their mother. The running scene in tonight's episode was filmed at dawn today. Kudos to the cast. I'm looking forward to next week's finale.

2. [+227, -9] Ha Dae Chul is so pitiful! Better for him to think that his mom doesn't exist

3. [+136, -4] Does she have the right to call herself a mother at all? What an awful woman

4. [+44, -5] Joo Sang Wook's saving this drama

5. [+34, -5] The last part was thrilling~~ Joo Sang Wook proved his merit through this drama~ Such an amazing actor~~~

6. [+33, -8] Joo Sang Wook's such a good actor.... Voice, gaze, and immersion in his character. Actor Joo hwaiting♡♡♡♡

7. [+28, -4] Sad that this is ending next week... Heard that the running scene was filmed early today. Woah..Must be hard for the cast.. Joo Sang Wook, hwaiting

8. [+38, -25] Kim Sun Ah should really start doing ahjumma roles

9. [+20, -4] This drama has been so fun... Sad that it's ending next week

10. [+46, -30] Had no idea Kim Sun Ah's bad at acting. Might be because she only played bright roles.

Cr: kkuljaem

Masked test' Joo Sang-wook,  brings a thrilling counter-attack ...

kakaostory_chicklet_20.png

Mask Inspection (KBS) -HD Photo TopStarNews.Net

[Top Star News reporter gimdanhui =] # # mask inspection Joo Sang-wook

The counterattacks of 'masked test' Joo Sang-wook made it thrilled the home theater.

July 2 broadcast KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection (screenplay choejinwon / Director IT, gimyongsu / Production Kim Jong-hak Productions) in the 14th inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook minutes) sikimyeo review the case of the spies father about sex (bakyounggyu minutes) , the father of these stories hitting the back of the head that was painted drove a spy.

Broadcast day began with distinctive changes in the inferior vena iron. Inferior Vena iron ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon minutes) moved themselves in earnest to his balhimyeo the hyeongim. First he visited the house of ganghyeonung seen floating soknae of him and his family. Iron while still inferior vena assured them with a smile, and tremble with anxiety outwit them questions. Iron is also inferior vena ganghyeon Ung songmanseok (bakyonggyu minutes) is easily anticipated that killed began to pressure him to leave. This review critically the extent to which gender espionage case of application ganghyeonung room, imjisuk, gangjungho (Lee, Ki - Young min), josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul minutes) were agitated and waving. Inferior Vena iron watching their appearance biting biting each other to ensure that their ttuiwotda with a smile of conversion.

Above all in a cool pace of the inferior vena treat iron imjisuk it was slowly gettin pierced the chest of viewers. Abandoned by his mother betrayed twice this would have changed him. Appearance of the inferior vena iron emphatically say "wife" to imjisuk shamelessly mother had complained that brings the pleasure of blasting heaviness in the meantime.

But as well as the commitment made character to punish the father killed the power of the inferior vena iron law made it more awake look forward to his performance during the last two times. I accept the Father's will to walk in the way of checking the inferior vena iron gwichu make them pay the penalty will be noted.

Especially in this day broadcasting yuminhui (min Kim Sun-A) is convinced that this scene took inferior vena iron mask M radio waves. When the iron is wearing a mask inferior vena end of 14th broadcast may expand the ganghyeonung and struggle, the appearance of yuminhui shouting toward others as inferior vena Iron Mask is the viewers' curiosity was amplified. To do this, whether this be of inferior vena iron mask off, and another masked relationship yuminhui and inferior vena iron concentrate attention has been peeled off after what will happen in progress.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' is' legal and illegal ',' justice and evil, wrote two masked the opposite of inferior vena inspection iron and emotion and real justice through the elite criminal investigation into that passion is something yuminhui Getting the answers to the story. Every able-10 will be broadcast during Thursday afternoon.

'Masked check "Kim Sun-A, emotional climax

Masked inspection' is the topic of Kim Sun-A sensibility eyes.

Actress Kim Sun-A is the last two days broadcast KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection (screenplay choejinwon / Director IT, gimyongsu / Production Kim Jong-hak Productions) summed this feeling that seeing these tears are concentrated interest spread in the eyes full of smoke appeared 14 times .

In his broadcast yuminhui (Kim Sun-A min) ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon minutes) came to know that this songmanseok (bakyonggyu minutes) to kill the killer. Yuminhui has long lamented the fact that the shocking murder ganghyeon Ung jinaedeon close between special seonhubae and poured tears.

Following the yuminhui visited the ganghyeonung not want to fill in handcuffs, "your hand. No matter how the test can not hide any crimes, "What was that all efforts gwonhamyeo embroidery dolriryeo his mind. Yuminhui sadness aroused a look at the ganghyeonung despite the earnest persuasion to aedalpeun eyes turned cold. As well as the inferior vena day yuminhui iron (Joo Sang-wook minutes) found that the arrest was wearing a mask walked in revenge for his father. Inferior Vena iron "We're partners," said dageona inadvertently spits South dialogue masked, yuminhui will catch a clue from his questionable actions, such as rejoicing in the fact that the suspect boyiryeo good makeup to mask the South. In a visit to the inferior vena yuminhui iron asking the identity called "Southern Masked you not" raised questions about future developments.

Thus the inferior vena iron and ganghyeonung, learned the truth of Kim Sun-A Two men caught my eye express touching hearts filled with emotion filled eyes. Kim Sun-A is a chest mungkeulhan sadness, of course, do not miss aedalpeun naemyeo put heart until one raised a wide range of emotions in the eyes of the commitment to the peak pole.

Especially in a scene asking for the identity of iron Kim Sun-A visit to the inferior vena it presented its emotional climax of smoke. The inferior vena buleojin tears sad eyes sad story of the iron cool, but to convey to the eyes unwavering in their hearts delicate and understated emotion smoke also made it meokmeok makes tears to viewers' hearts.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' is' legal and illegal ',' justice and evil, wrote two masked the opposite of inferior vena inspection iron and emotion and real justice through the elite criminal investigation into that passion is something yuminhui Getting the answers to the story. Every number, will be broadcast Thursday 22:00.

kakaostory_chicklet_20.png

'Masked check "Um Ki-joon - Kim Sun-A, one scene photos published ...' cut

[Top Star News = gimdanhui News] Um Ki-joon # # # Kim Sun-A mask inspection

Today 3 일 (금) sidusHQ official Twitter ( https://twitter.com/sidushq_ent ) has a fully accept the "drama" Masked inspection "of the set Um Ki-joon, Kim Sun-A disclose the appearance of the actor! Chemie almost real-grade siblings of the two actors! Why would you tell me already that the next week is the last ~? (Feat. Samdung) Um Ki-joon with cement called "the crime scene photos of Kim Sun-A has been updated.

In the drama "Masked test 'shooting took place in a cafe Um Ki-joon is still active when the set as" reverse handsome', japneunga attract attention to the mischievous look in full swing, sitting opposite the Sun Ah scoring energize the shooting, pose exactly the same and it brings the envy of those watching sport Chemie real brother and sister like to see the photos in both learning at the camera. Of course, especially stretching take V (V) party pose and looks toward the camera still takes a cute pose with a natural look and face the head of Kim Sun-A put your finger in the mouth of Um Ki-joon, which is building the atmosphere of laughter binggu hwagiaeae one is filming, I'm showing off among confidants who attracted the attention of two actors itgido. Meanwhile, last Thurs the 2nd broadcast drama mask inspection 'is the emotional changes of Um Ki-joon was once concentrated at the same time as the viewers' attention to the deployment to create exciting hands alters noticeably drove the utmost fun on the pole. In addition, it understated acting Um Ki-joon value of the new drive without rest and will definitely stand out and act as another viewing point not only empower the storyline.

Thus fully accepting the drama filming and Kim Sun-A with qualified intact the atmosphere of a hwagiaeae Um Ki-joon, Joo Sang-wook, Jun Kwang-Ryul, such as Hwang Sun-hee appeared to KBS2 'mask inspection' is every week, Thursday is broadcast in 22:00.

When Minhee went to Daecheol's office...

MH visits DC's office, saying she has something to investigate and DC asks who, MH says it's him. MH says, "Your mum is Im Ji-sook, so who's your dad? Jung Do-seong. The guy who appeared on TV yesterday, it's him right?" DC didn't reply her, so she told him to just listen to what she has to say.

MH goes on repeating the history we all already know like before his mum married KJH, she had a son, put him in orphanage, and blah blah. She also mentioned about DC's dad's intention and purpose to make him a prosecutor back then, and he had to give up on pursuing the girl he liked and studied hard to become a prosecutor (and on and on and on..). Then she finally says, after thinking a lot, she thinks DC is the masked man.

And SRN appears asking for DC to the chief office... hahaha

That was one interruption I didn't want! I really wanted him to respond to MH, seriously and sincerely.

Wow, my heart is still beating fast from watching the raw of Episode 14. Thank you to all of you who help us understand parts of it. I do get an impression that Jang Oh-Shik is smarter than DC, without the chicken-mask man, DC would only be half as good. So now we have two "whack jobs of justice." The ending three words that MH uttered was so powerful, "Ha Da Cheul," stopping him from beating up HW some more. When MH was in DC's office, she went on a long dialog (I just saw @yagiyuki translated it for us) and DC was speechless. I am guessing she was going through the entire history of what DC has on his wall at home, MH has figured out everything. When SRN came in, not knowing what was being discussed, dragged DC out of his office cheerfully, MH was nearly in tears. For their secret meeting, MH actually put face cream on and a heavy dose of perfume to impress the Masked Man. Now that she know the Masked Man is HDC, could she devote her love to this hero? Perhaps @sueyip could finally get the kisses she wanted during the last week? This drama is daebak.

Yes yes yes. She put on face cream before going out to see Masked Man and when she was narrating Masked Man/DC history, she was emotional and teary. 

The tv Report-Naver posted by @ororomunroe has one comment that KSA should do ahjumma role and another that she was `bad at acting'. I normally do not comment on those with views that state whether an actor is acting well or not etc since those are personal views. However, I can't see where KSA's bad acting comes about in this drama. I think she has acted the emotionally restrained, focused on capturing her mother's rapist role very well.

However, I can't see where KSA's bad acting comes about in this drama. I think she has acted the emotionally restrained, focused on capturing her mother's rapist role very well

I agree with you, ross27.

She certainly portrayed her role very well - awesome acting!

Rants and Weekly Raves #44 (RAWR)

Posted by Kakashi Sensei

Masked Prosecutor

I'm glad Detective Pi isn't dead. I was sure he was a goner last week. And the Dae-Chul+Ho-Shik couple is still adorable, but I'm starting to worry that they aren't terribly bright. I'm also getting really tired of all the Just Prosecutors Society politics and the related web of corporate machinations. But worst of all, our OTP still isn't being honest with each other, and at the rate they're going I can't even envision a satisfactory resolution to their storyline (or any of them in this drama, really) in just four more episodes. Who knows? Perhaps Masked Prosecutor will surprise me with its awesomeness for the next two weeks, but it hasn't really so far. Sigh.
2015-06-28%2B07.22.54%2Bpm.png

Archived