[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

DC mom something else she knows nothing can save her precious HW and want DC to save him she abandon her child and the nerve to tell him he's his brother since when if DC dad hadn't showed up he wouldn't have known about them at all and she being his mom..  I was hoping DC turned around and told her Ajjuma since when were you my mother..

And look at the coward HW trying to run DC I hope he beats the crap out of him.. MH why you stop him SMH  

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lhzod3.jpg

Having a loving family meal LOL  I bet they wish they never ditch him in and orphanage 

HW mad because the brother he never known has resurface and everything he thought was

his the rightful owner comes to reclaim.. Looks like his criminal act of killing that man has gone viral

SRN was right that DA Song's suicide was covered up so quickly by the Just Prosecutor's Society, both media outlets and autopsy non-performance. To me, there are plenty of evidence against HW: (1) JST and his henchmen have the video of HW killing Song. (2) HW had to move the body to the edge of the cliff so there should be plenty of blood traces in HW's car. (3) The camera zoomed into the back of HW's suit coat with blood stain and soon after that he washed it off with water. But that part of his suit would leave stain on the driver seat of HW' car. I wonder why there is no suspicion of who the killer might be. I know MH is not involved with the investigation, will there be someone from CSI? I would be really mad if a former DA is dead and no one even bothered to ask some questions. 

@yaqiyuki dear,,, I'm sure you're so busy right now with your work .. but if your may .. need help here..... ha ha.. but tonight episode is so exciting.. lots of actions and some secrets has been revealed tonight... need your help as usual in the translations on some of the highlight scenes ..

a. A conversations at the dinner table with HW , mom, dad and DC (so intense but calm)

b. A confrontations at the office corridor between DC and HW then later join by MH ... (the famous grab collar scene)

c. A conversation between DC and mom at the cafe ( mom was so anxious n it seems asking for help from DC  ..

d. MH and DC in the office .. she finally knew .. I think about DC@masked man are the same person then interrupted by SRN .. gosh! this is so tensed!

Thank you in advance dear... love you.. hi hi

'Masked check "Um Ki-joon, Joo Sang-wook saw stagnation

KBS2 '복면검사'

[X = chapter seoyun Asia News] Um Ki-joon came to know the identity of this Joo Sang-wook.

In the second broadcast the KBS2 drama 'masked test' daecheol (Joo Sang-wook), the appearance of hyeonung (Um Ki-joon) learned of the fact that this type rode radio waves.

Daecheol day announced his identity to the revenge. This will go a hyeonung jisuk (jeongaeri) "I have to do? We need that type? Human waste like that my brother yiraneunge too unpleasant and annoying, "she said could not conceal his anger.

Jisuk betrayed sorry to hyeonung. Daecheol had said, "I wanted to have a family." Jisuk water, but the reason is said to daecheol congestion, daecheol is leaned around and "wanted to have a family."

'Masked test' is defined by the elite dealing with the real criminal yuminhui and wrote two checks inferior vena iron mask.

Chapter seoyun reporters ciel @
Photo. KBS2

I'm so glad  that everything went haywire and out of control .... with HW killing SMS known to the police n the Just Prosecutor society later under fire ... ..JST now seems in trouble with YK company ... everything gone wild and crazy ... DC identity as the masked man is known now by  MH n Hw  ..phew!  feel so good n tonight episode just awesome... now I'm waiting for DC mom to be punish!

Wow the ratings for this episode is only 3.9% we drop way down

The other mask is dominating the ratings even ranking above

warm and cozy and today is the last episode..

Reading from one of scene caps why wouldn't DC mom think he

would want to have a family if she was going to abandon him she should have

drop him off in another country..  

Mqrnqg.jpg

Loved how JST been barking about catch the mask man and mess around and framed his own man

That was just to awesome that look on his face was priceless 

'Masked check "Um Ki-joon brink Joo Sang-wook terrorist murder with evidence

201507022246381110_1.jpg

[Newsen joyeongyeong News]

'Masked check "Um Ki-joon said the masked terrorist Joo Sang-wook wrote.

KBS 2TV drama inferior vena iron in the 'mask inspection' 14th (choejinwon screenplay / directing computerized gimyongsu) (Joo Sang-wook minutes) evidence to yuminhui (Kim Sun-A min.) Ganghyeonung wearing hoods (Um Ki-joon minutes) killed songmanseok (Park YS minutes) He was trying to pass.

Iron is found that the inferior vena load attend and posing as a fake mask according to his josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul minutes), hold him handed over to yuminhui. And the crucial scene in the phone to kill ganghyeon Ung songmanseok he was found to have a photo taken.

Inferior Vena was Iron jeonharyeo the phone to yuminhui, it ganghyeonung learned through josangtaek disappeared after knocking down holding a cell phone hit the back of the head in front of the inferior vena iron yuminhui see.

Inferior Vena was Iron lamented, saying, "gonna keep any copy", ganghyeonung the following demands the surrender ourselves to yuminhui to find me, "I've been doing. It is not seen nothing There's nothing. Now would believe in the saying that is written by masked guy than me, "he was not absurd to deny the yuminhui (photo = KBS 2TV 'mask inspection' capture)

Joyeongyeong j_rose1123 @

News Report and Press Release newsen@newsen.com
copyrightⓒ news yen. Unauthorized redistribution prohibited rants

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook, Lee Moon-sik, powerful duo took fake masked play.

201507022227776407_55953c6d8ed7f.jpg

[OSEN = gwonjiyoung News] Joo Sang-wook Lee Moon-sik and the duo have played the play.

In two days broadcast KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection, the duo play daecheol (Joo Sang-wook minutes) and hosik (Lee Moon-sik minutes), it unfolded.

Daecheol to planning, to catch the villain wearing a mask in accordance with the same yourself. Daecheol is tackled, saying that "this fake guy" to fake mask. Hosik angyeotda not help laughing easily do not know who is watching the same masked daecheol.

Daecheol has grabbed the fallen 'fake' hoods, complained that "not a little boost" to hosik. Hosik has growled said, "Do you know who I am, who I".

Who is behind it since daecheol is "a masked 'fake'. Josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul minutes)? Ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon minutes)? "He asked. Daecheol is "caught the masked" to minhui (Kim Sun-A min) and sent a message.

Minhui went took him to the police station, he saw the sangtaek saying that "the boss" revealed the identity. But the barrage around sangtaek said, "I see you first."

'Masked inspection' is the story Getting the answer to what is the true definition through "legal and illegal", "justice and evil 'elite detectives investigating two yuminhui Masked contrary to the written examination and the passion and emotion of the inferior vena iron .

jykwon@osen.co.kr

'Masked check "finally noticed Joo Sang-wook Kim Sun-A masked identity

201507022302461110_1.jpg

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook Kim Sun-A has been convinced by masking.

In KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' 14th (choejinwon screenplay / directing computerized gimyongsu) yuminhui (min Kim Sun-A) are asked "Do you not masked" as the inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook minutes) to direct invasive alone.

The day of the inferior vena iron-related death and his father about sex (bakyounggyu minutes), the reconsideration request was that information was made known to the public through the media. Entangled in the case gangjungho (Lee, Ki - Young min), josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul minutes), including ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon minutes) was forced to nervous.

In the process, the inferior vena iron yuminhui parents and their past, including multiple dwaetgo to identify all tangled in fact go directly to the inferior vena iron, said everything he learned. And I'm sure the inferior vena iron mask was upset by the inferior vena iron.

Also, write a fist to yuminhui is ganghyeon Ung songmanseok (Park YS minutes) is killed by securing crucial evidence and to take the plunge in home search ganghyeonung, wrote a mask inferior vena hold fast to the iron receive a ganghyeonung admitted his fault "Stop the inferior vena iron, "said revealed the identity of the inferior vena iron publicly drew attention. (Photo = KBS 2TV 'mask inspection' capture)

'Masked check "Um Ki-joon, Joo Sang-wook congestion knew" too unpleasant and annoying "

20150702232426_5595499a0ef9b_1.jpg

'Masked check "Um Ki-joon came to know the identity of this Joo Sang-wook.

In two days broadcast KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon minutes) inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook minutes) find that this type of scene that was painted.

In his broadcast inferior vena iron informed his identity to the revenge, ganghyeonung will visit the imjisuk (jeongaeri min.) "I have to do? Human waste like that says something unpleasant and annoying that my brother too. "

After imjisuk the water, but he said the reasons for the congestion inferior vena iron, iron barrage around the inferior vena said, "I wanted to have a family."

Archived