[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

Guest Yurichin

@kbleon & @Melchai fighting for tonight episode, thank you chingu, can't do brief join you like used to tonight....wish everything goes well in episode 14, MP fighting!!!! :)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@yurichin - You did such a great job on the live recap of Episode 13, I am looking forward to Episode 14. As usual, my neighbor @kbleon will be hard at work doing the screen caps. I wish there are more people participating in this thread, but we will enjoy it as much as we can ourselves because our leads are doing a really fine job, even the bad guys like HW and JST. We cannot take their acting abilities for granted; for example, JST's daughter is about as sweet a daughter as there is, but whenever that actress is around Kim Sun Ah, you could tell she is not of the same caliber. On the other hand, we as viewers can feel at ease when JHS and DC are together. Those two veteran actors' timing was perfect always. I would say their bromance is better than DC's romance for now.

One sentence I learned of Korean that I actually use within my family is "It is all your fault" or "It is all because of you." It sounds like "Noh Dim Mee A." Min Hee said that to DC in Episode 13 because DC was out playing golf while MH was being bullied by SRN. In the drama "My Princess," the princess was practicing that phrase because a queen in an historic drama used it repeatedly. Even though MH had a hard time working overtime but I think DC had it harder on the golf course. DC was sucking up to powerful people and that is totally not fun at all. Even HW was keeping an eye on DC to see what he is up to.  DC actually explained to MH why he is doing all that sucking up; DC spoke of this school bully who beat him up constantly but he was always nice to him beforehand. So DC's strategy is to soften up his opponent before the final take-down. But it has been hard for me to watch, I wish DC could just beat all the guys up.

@eimichiko, Hope your High Hopes of episode 14 come true. haha.

I love episode 13. And that cliffhanger - DC telling HW:  I am your brother.

I second @Melchai's favourite couple but we know who DC sought solace from when he was feeling so dejected after finding out that his mother was prepared to abandon him again. I also like Seo Rina who is the non-typical second female lead. Professional, beautiful, classy and only allowed herself to use her power as prosecutor to bully MH, just this once. I could accept that since DC has been using her (unfairly) to gather information for MH. LOL.

Like @docster6 and @sueyip, I still ship DC with MH. DC has shown enough that MH is the woman after his heart but MH due to her birth trauma, does not open her heart so easily, but she does care for DC. She was even willing to go along with him for her make-up and dress prettily - yes the reason was for him to collaborate with her, but if she did not like him, she would not have agreed to the `date'. I would like to see MH looking at DC with loving eyes. That poor man has loved her (and protected her, and helped her) for so long, he really deserves it!

I knew  would in up coming in late and wouldn't be able to recap

I love how DC is reading all they body language and know they trying to pick him for information mom sweet act is over and HW hates he not the only child he thought he was mom not so looking so pretty to both sons.. DC so know she was in on the plan to.. HW learning how they come into the wealth not because dad was a smart dad is a bad man now they got find evidence to prove HW was the killer and why he killed Mom and Dad sin fell right upon him trying to clean up they mess   

When did DC sidekick get a chicken mask ?

I love him .. ha ha... even his wearing the chicken mask.. looks cute on him... ha ha .. this funny guy!!

@melchai I know DC Sidekick do look cute in his chicken mask loved him in Giant he is very funny.. 

Hidden Content

@melchai,  So do MH knows DC is the mask man and did she see him hitting DC to snatch the phone so his mask has been pulled off for MH.. Well there any chance he has for her now he will get worst 

@kbleon,  Hi and thanks for your hard work.. I have to ask how did my post merge with yours

When did DC sidekick get a chicken mask ?

I love him .. ha ha... even his wearing the chicken mask.. looks cute on him... ha ha .. this funny guy!!

@melchai I know DC Sidekick do look cute in his chicken mask loved him in Giant he is very funny.. 

Yeah.. he is in GIANT too .. and how cool is that when the Masked man/DC fight with JST right hand man ...

'Masked check "Um Ki-joon, Joo Sang-wook know stagnant anger" unpleasant and annoying "

201507022208776889_559537e9aa048.jpg

[OSEN = gwonjiyoung News] Um Ki-joon was lovable chaos to know the identity of this Joo Sang-wook.

In two days broadcast KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' daecheol (Joo Sang-wook minutes) is the appearance of hyeonung (Um Ki-joon minutes) learned of the fact that his brother was painted. Daecheol would have exposed his identity to the revenge.

This is ttajyeotda hyeonung visit the jisuk (jeongaeri minutes). Hyeonung, "I have to do? We need that type? "He said" shouted the man like my brother yiraneunge that crap too unpleasant and annoying ".

Jisuk was sorry to hyeonung. Jisuk water, but the reason is said to daecheol congestion, daecheol is leaned around and "wanted to have a family."

'Masked inspection' is the story Getting the answer to what is the true definition through "legal and illegal", "justice and evil 'elite detectives investigating two yuminhui Masked contrary to the written examination and the passion and emotion of the inferior vena iron .

jykwon@osen.co.kr
<Photo> "Mask test" shows a screen capture

[2015 Baseball Scouting Report] [magic glass world Fun & Fun] [Copyright © OSEN all rights reserved]

Archived