[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not only me saying it if the characters places and portion in MP is really similar to big man, even HW turn to bad guy (murderer) is similar to what happen with second male lead in big man, and of course, many big man audience shipping the male lead with the second female lead too, while the female lead is really pretty...just like what happen with MP...so no surprise to me...no romance shipping for me in this drama. :)

Hidden Content

Such a great loss when these two top notch actors in a drama ... they should make used of their ability and great acting skills  plus all the romantic scenes is a must for korean dramas .. ha ha , but we have three more episodes to go .. we will wait till the end ...

(Still hoping JSW for TEN 3 (even though its impossible for the time being ...  and I want to see him definitely in Sageuk dramas ... ):);)

What is Sageuk Drama, by the way?

A korean historical drama ... in one of his interviews i remember  he said that he wants to be a KING ..  ha ha

Text Preview of Ep 14 ( calling for yaqiyuki.....!)

대철은 현웅에게 자신이 아버지가 다른 형이라는 사실을 밝히고, 현웅은 분노해
지숙과 강중호에게 사실여부를 묻는다. 대철은 리나에게 정도성 간첩사건의
재심을 맡기는 한편, 강중호와 지숙, 현웅과 저녁 식사를 하며
그들에게 불안감을 조장하는데...

Heart broken with bitterness from someone you longing for years  ....

Great acting there of Joo Sang Wook. And at the ending, the way DC looks at HW, JSW shows the emotion perfectly. Awesome JSW!  Keep it up! Hope the rating of ep 13 will be up up up........................!!!

Yes ,,, i agreed with you ...he is so great and really shows his acting ability and played really well with his deep emotions after he found out  the betrayal from his own mother ...

Thanks kbleon and Melchai for the explanation. JSW has been wanting to act as a King so badly. Please PD nim of any historic drama, please pick JSW to act as the 1st male lead KING.

Melchai, it is almost 2am, we should have to go to sleep, good night! Or should I say Good morning! 

Guys, let's not lose hope.  There are three more episodes.  Let's all keep our fingers crossed.

KSA's kisses/kiss scenes are really something to watch out for.   I'm so gonna be too disappointed if it doesn't happen.

MP, fighting.

Guest ororomunroe

July 1 Ratings:

SBS Mask EP 11 - Nationwide #7 10.1% | Seoul #5 10.8%
MBC Warm & Cozy EP 15 - Nationwide #15 7.7% | Seoul #13 8.4%
KBS2 Masked Prosecutor EP 13 - Nationwide 5.6% | Seoul <6.8%
Cr: AGB Korea

SBS Mask EP 11 - Nationwide #9 10.4% | Seoul #4 12.9%
MBC Warm & Cozy EP 15 - Nationwide #16 8.5 | Seoul #8 11%
KBS2 Masked Prosecutor EP 13 - Nationwide <7.4% | Seoul <7.1%
Cr: TNMS Korea

'Masked check "Kim Sun-A, complex inner perfection in simplicity

'복면검사' 김선아

Kim Sun-A is 1 broadcast KBS2 drama mask inspection 'in the 13th to deep inside the smoke that viewers meokmeok heart character is expressed subtly complex mind was my viewers to feel popular.

The broadcast day is restrained emotion smoke caught the eye of Kim Sun-A. In particular, Kim Sun-A ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon) and tilt the cup scene jinaedeon first love interest for a long time closer between seonhubae past drawn justice pure and delicate appearance that lamented over his change was the hit maximizing my involvement.

Kim Sun-A shall shake at the end of ganghyeonung despite being told that abusive police hwidulriji on personal feelings, as you know, but chest hair is completely expresses the mixed feelings of the characters What do we do not yuminhui.

Let's build a bittersweet smile looks after lamenting the fate of this hyeonung've already crossed the river irreparable What if not even to their efforts, sitting alone at the end of hyeonung meet again later, he floated take place over the air and tears Unfortunately see them made.

Thus the character is yuminhui In his broadcast paternity josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul) of self-help to cut his personal feelings and then swung in fact it turns out, was embroiled in a complex state of mind, such as sending a sad sight to the changed appearance of a close friend ganghyeonung. Kim Sun-A figured drawn deep inside the smoke of the chaotic mind of yuminhui of this deohaejyeo made abundantly pole.

Kim Sun-A is a spread that 'masked test "is hot-rolled two days will be broadcast at 10:00 pm 14 times.

Thanks everyone for all you help today and tomorrow I shall resume next week due to my guest and I have turned my In-law on to my loved eun dong and she can't get enough like me she's a sucker for a good love story also,,

I'm so happy DC learning just how many masks his mom wears on her face and that she was in on the frame of his father in the first place now it' only a matter of time for DC to learn that HW also knows because if it comes down to saving they face they will kill DC in a heartbeat..  

"Masked test ', hidden secrets are revealed all

KBS2 '복면검사'

Five line summary
Songmanseok (Park YS) will eventually lose their lives in the hands ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon). In ganghyeonung it is disguised as a cover willing jeonggeom times (prosecutors corruption within private organizations) committed suicide with the death of songmanseok up their crimes. Hyeonung son Chan imjisuk noticed that the crisis is cheohaetda (jeongaeri) is not capable to disclose the identity of iron for removing the inferior vena hyeonung in the hands of the crisis (Joo Sang-wook). This jisuk of daecheol is learned betrayal, first burst into the hearts and decides to reveal the identity.

Review
All the secrets revealed mojeong is. "In addition hyeonung'll throw him back to defend the" imjisuk chose the hyeonung than the end daecheol. Prior imjisuk is reflecting on his past mistakes and his son, inferior vena iron've had a look as a mother. However, forest
Iron Ladies to the inferior vena son is only just staying in the past. Imjisuk egen current assumptions and son hyeonung is more valuable. Daecheol only sorry just like chire personnel nor egen mojeong to balhimyeonseo his identity was expressed to imjisuk daecheol is ready to fight back.

All the key to the drama went over to jeongaeri hand. From the beginning the core of 'mask inspection "is not a secret of the masks. It is not about whether the masked masked Who was this story which has been the key. Yiettara masked past, the focus has abandoned even the main character drew in line with assumptions, Can I not a jeongaeri Um Ki-joon Joo Sang-wook. Imjisuk station jeongaeri prayer is entrusted launched an josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul) and nerve conduction, aeteuthan mojeong also arouse the sympathy of a yuminhui (Kim Sun-A), and encompasses all of the characters. This closer 'masked check' is a conclusion even more gwichu the pace of imjisuk is noteworthy.

"The secret of birth 'is not authorized to escape the confines. 'Masked inspection' is the focus was set on 'Birth of a secret' masked differently based on assumptions and are expected to draw the line knew was a mask. "Secrets of birth" is like a camera, lighting keulrisye non-obvious, and the same essential props
The device would have been. Unlike the past, it led to the obvious sinpa cast covers the 'secret' birth 'material, the drama of these days may elicit a different youthful fun. Although the 'masked test', leading to the near end in the past sinpa, called masking device with '
The secret of the birth "by combining naetdaneun point lead story has attracted the attention of the new structure.

Talking Points
- Inferior Vena railway'm like the son inde too.
- Mr. Joo Sang-wook unique doubles laughter it makes people feel good.
- I hope the drama will end hwagiaeae dwaeteumyeon finish without misunderstanding.

Guest Yurichin

The writer wants to repeat scenes in episode 11, just like the scene when MH and RN drink together, but with these scene intending to create funny scenes (it's nonsense at all) how RN pour her vexing by making fun of MH (once again daehan minguk cops being flawed), RN should pour it to DC instead, he was the one who using their closeness,  MH mistakes here is only she's being favorited by DC, and DC isn't sensitive at all with RN feelings. RN must feel sorry in the future by making fun MH now, when MH intention sincerely to catch the criminal who kill DC's father, and by catch that criminal, it can ruin YK electronics and just prosecutor as well, it can be an advantages for Minister of justice side.

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] Masked Prosecutor EP 13

fsajklfsjdf.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'Masked Prosecutor' Joo Sang Wook tells Eom Ki Joon "I am your hyung" Shocking confession

1. [+285, -12] Poor Prosecutor Ha..... Tomorrow's episode better come fast

2. [+238, -14] The change in Ha Dae Cheol's gazeㄷㄷ Tomorrow's episode is gonna an exciting one

3. [+216, -20] Masked Prosecutor is really fun

4. [+186, -11] He can't call his father 'Father' and he can't call his hyung 'Hyung'??

5. [+131, -14] Uhm........... Do I spy a Star Wars parody?

6. [+44, -3] Uhm looks more like the hyung than Joo Sang Wook ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+47, -8] Eom Ki Joon is so sexy. His dramas are so fun....... but in here, his character is strange.. Still very charming..

8. [+18, -3] If only the directing had been better...  3 episodes left and I'm expecting the baddies to get their punishmentㄷㄷㄷ On a side note, Joo Sang Wook's closeups are so handsomeㄷㄷ

9. [+12, -1] This drama is filming in our neighbourhood! Gumi-dong, Bundang-gu. So many white vans

10. [+10, -1] I'm enjoying this drama but please give Lee Moon Shik more scenes... He barely has parts

Cr: kkuljaem

'Masked check "Um Ki-joon,  brother Joo Sang-wook collar grab ...  the war begins ....

Mask Inspection (KBS) -HD Photo TopStarNews.Net

[Top Star News reporter Kim, Myung - Soo =] 'mask inspection' Joo Sang-wook Um Ki-joon, the brother of a war begins.

July 2 broadcast KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection (screenplay choejinwon / Director IT, gimyongsu / production ㈜ Kim Jong-hak Productions) 14th danghamyeo threatened to kill the brink by the fact naemolrin ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon minutes) congestion. Inferior Vena iron (Joo Sang-wook minutes) is about sex (bakyounggyu minutes) goes further tighten the troubled psychology of remembering the incident to the surface ganghyeonung.

What is counted as more than 14 meetings between spectator points changes in the inferior vena iron and ganghyeonung. IVC last season in 13th endings visit the ganghyeonung "Oh hyeonung. I am your brother, "he said. Speaking of the inferior vena iron ganghyeonung got to drive the shock, once the head jeonggeom songmanseok (bakyonggyu minutes) the killing and is expected to miss the ganghyeonung shaking the deeper the panic.

Among this July 2, mask inspection 'crew disclose the steel cut 14 times with a sharp confrontation yibuhyeong can imagine Jane pole of the inferior vena iron and ganghyeonung can increase the adoring audience questions.

Photos published in ganghyeonung and Um Ki-joon is facing in an enclosed space. Inferior Vena iron is a resolute expression while watching the ganghyeonung line against the wall. On the other hand ganghyeonung is the utmost expression of anger and cold with two hands and is looking to shoot him with fierce eyes, while holding the collar of the inferior vena type iron chin. Ganghyeon Ung Thus, what reason is caught me by the collar of the inferior vena iron line look. As soon explode, even breathtaking, dressage jomahan the nerves of the two yibuhyeong add my expectations.

As well as the inferior vena 14th of iron in the notice saying "enough pain sick father who halgeoda", and the degree of gender espionage case chumyeo wielded the sword of revenge. Ganghyeonung had the look of a runaway nor agitated because laced with his parents and also my case. Two brothers fight the inevitable fate is intertwined with gwichu whether any results are noted accordingly.

In this regard, mask inspection, the crew are advancing the climax had worked as ganghyeon Ung front and "inferior vena iron. Going to be bloody fight between brothers nerve and brain, to the violent storm, forcing the deployment unfolds 'masked test' Taps look forward to the 14th. "He said.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' is' legal and illegal ',' justice and evil, wrote two masked the opposite of inferior vena inspection iron and emotion and real justice through the elite criminal investigation into that passion is something yuminhui Getting the answers to a story today (2 days) will be broadcast at 10:00 pm 14 times.

I was surprised so many people jumped off the DC/MH ship. I know it is frustrating there is still no legitimate kiss for our OTP as of yet, but keep in mind they have to fight a lot of criminals. Our OTP will get together because (1) There is only Min Hee's young picture in DC's bedroom. (2) For 10 years, DC has been beating up potential stalkers behind MH's back, saying, "she is the woman I want to preserve." (3) DC's Masked alter-ego really fought in a lot of dangerous situations to preserve MH, the motorcycle attack, the 15 to 1 fight in late Episode 12, etc. (4) DC gets a lot evidence for MH's cases and being the "whack job of justice" he made incredibly impossible jobs possible. (5) DC bought a rose for MH and he also sent texts with a lot of heart symbols. MH was really affected by those hearts eventually and she actually cared about the Masked Man's well-being. This is the 3rd dramas in a row that Joo Sang Wook played the role of a devoted one-woman man, so for sure things won't change in the last three episodes, DC and MH will definitely get together. Judging from how much YJ loves living with MH, she has never had a nice Unni like MH, so MH is for sure a very nice person and that DC would be lucky to be with her at the end.

That's right, docster6. DC only has eyes for MH. In the earlier episode, it was mentioned that

he rejected SNR's father to be his son-in-law. Twice, he went to MH when he felt depressed

because of his mother. And in one episode, he told MH that  'she can do the cooking and he'll do the dishes'

and 'she can'do the laundry and he'll clean the house'. Though he said that in jest, that sounds like a

proposal, right?

I really really hope that the writer will not disappoint us and let us see the KISS ..... tonight??????

Masked check "Kim Sun-A, close to the inner surface of the smoke peak value ...' eye-catching '

kakaostory_chicklet_20.png

'Masked check' of Kim Sun-A-rolled restrained emotion has reached the pole.

Actress Kim Sun-A is last day broadcast KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection (screenplay choejinwon / Director IT, gimyongsu / Production Kim Jong-hak Productions), a complex character in mind the smoke deep inside the chest to make the audience feel at meokmeok 13 times delicately express my viewers were popular.

The broadcast day is restrained emotion smoke caught the eye of Kim Sun-A. Kim Sun-A tilting the glass, especially at the scenes with ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon minutes) jinaedeon first love interest for a long time closer between seonhubae past drawn justice pure and delicate appearance that lamented over his change was the hit maximizing my involvement. In addition, Kim Sun-A shall shake at the end of ganghyeonung abusive told that despite police hwidulriji on personal feelings, know head to the chest, but settled into the water to fully express the mixed feelings of the characters What do we do not yuminhui aejanham the home theater.

Let's build a bittersweet smile looks after lamenting the fate of this hyeonung've already crossed the river irreparable What if not even to their efforts, sitting alone at the end of hyeonung meet again later, he floated take place over the air and tears Unfortunately see them made.

Thus yuminhui character is a father in a broadcast day josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul minutes) the fact that the self-help yourself noticed swung on personal feelings and then it turns out, was embroiled in a complex state of mind, such as sending a sad sight to the changed appearance of a close friend ganghyeonung. Out of this chaos yuminhui deohaejyeo smoke deep inside the heart of Nancy Kim Sun-A has drawn the pole makes abundantly eyes of Kim Sun-A, see facial expressions made to kill one breath.

Actor Hwang Sun-hee showed a surprising loveliness hidden in soft charisma.

kakaostory_chicklet_20.png

Actor Hwang Sun-hee showed a surprising loveliness hidden in soft charisma.

1 days, the broadcast KBS2 'masked inspection' 13th Lena (Hwang Sun-hee) This figure is like beak grumpy jealousy kids to the minhui (Kim Sun-A) was drawn. Suppose minhui the need to investigate Lina to the Company, YK electronic paper to overthrow the josangtaek, Rina will have a difficult minhui the nature of the incident and do not hold large pods.

Recent daecheol (Joo Sang-wook) and Lina learned to love the aura sensitivity between minhui are waging a minhui and strange nerve. In his broadcast to minhui Lina is asking for help for the investigation of the paper electronics company in YK "The spelling is so bad, the event description is tedious, the victim is lacking, the font is no unity," such as petty hostility geolmyeo buryeotda minhui to the perverse. Minhui is belatedly asked to weigh the reasons Lina Lina knew that was deliberately difficult for myself, Lina has consequently had to look Bec things did not work out saechimhan.

Hwang Sun-hee is a mature look and charisma helped the daecheol to tender for that are quite divergent and other attractions. In the last 11 times before the bill is to present the acting was pretty drunk alcohol also attract attention. Viewers to look daughter of the incumbent Minister of Justice and a graduate of the prestigious Institute with honors and is perfect for ladies of the erratic behavior like a man feeling the unexpected charm.

The KBS2 drama "Masked inspection (choejinwon screenplay, directing, gimyongsu computerized, making Co., Kim Jong-hak Productions) will be every Thursday at 22:00 is broadcast.

Archived