[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

Episode 13 Preview

Trans:

KJH: I heard Song Man-seok died.
JST: Look at this guy... since it's like this, Kang Hyeon-woong will become my protector forever.
SRN: Eventually, Kang Hyeon-woong dominates The Just Prosecutor Society.
JST: If you remove that, then it's the end of YK Electronics and me.
MH: How did you know about it?
DC: If there's a need to catch someone, I'll catch them immediately.
JST: If you mess with my feelings again, I won't forgive even if it's Min-hee.
DC: Why did you feel regretful for me then. Why? WHY!

I'm not sure if I'm correct about what DC said in the last scene, the background music is too loud and annoying I can't hear clearly. But he's definitely listening to the recorder that he had put inside HW's dad's office prior to him getting angry. So my guess is that his Mum probably went to HW's dad's office and talked about him...

mpp.png

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was watching two other love stories along with this crime drama. One of which I gave up because the male lead is too stupid; I will watch it later after it is completed. The other one I love a lot and I am totally into it. But Episode 12 of Masked Prosecutor was so good, I fell in love with Min Hee and DC. MH is so innocent and has never been in love but she is now courted by a masculine Masked Man and an old flame who has become aggressive and charming. I think DC realized he can no longer romance MH as the Masked Man as before so he'd better do it as a colleague in crime fighting. When questioned by HW about her relationship with DC, she stuttered and wasn't able to answer easily. At the clothing store, in front of DC's mom, she also acted very femininely as DC's supposed girlfriend. DC's joy was overflowing also when he received a heart from MH. I think he was briefly jealous of the Masked Man. Hehe. I really found Kim Sun Ah attractive even though her hairstyle and clothing were not designed to make her glamorous. But her sweet personality came through and I find this drama to be a great love story even though it wasn't advertised as one. I hope DC gets his girl and their hot date wouldn't be a bout in Kendo.

The crime angle of this drama series is getting very complicated and it appears the good guys will be able to win at the end and DC and MH's revenge can be accomplished. The bad guys had so much power, it seemed like an impossible task at first but it now appears doable.

(1) Before this past week's episodes, MH and her detectives were able to find JST's factory location where the cash was stored and distributed through the transit lockers. JST's folks had to burn all the cash and other papers. JST lost $3,000,000 USD and DA Song was mad JST couldn't grease the wheels of the opposite party to get him an easy road to the Attorney General position.

(2) In Episode 11, MH was on probation from the police force so she had to use the Masked Man as a partner and that worked out wonderfully for the Masked Man as he was really happy to work alongside his first love. MP was able to beat the information out of JST's IT guy and he was the one who was the expert to get illegal gambling money from the Phillipines to South Korea. They also found out the Filipino gang happened to be in Seoul at the moment. MP went to that location and beat up about 8 guys and they were able to finish off JST's Filipino illegal gambling operation. When JST talked to MH later, he mentioned that recent loss is far greater than the three million dollar lost earlier. That is one reason for JST's people really want to get rid of the Masked Man. They did trap MP by tricking MH but they were able to escape due to the heroic of MH. It was because of that MH did not want the MP to risk his life any more.

(3) JHS' work to get DA Song's brother-in-law's files and his switch of the documents were able to get DA Song to be prosecuted. DC pretended to suckup to Song all along but were making deals with HW. He offered to get a guilty verdict on Song if HW would get him into the Just Prosecutor's Society. Since HW got in trouble with Song recently, HW no longer had power in the Society. HW asked JST for the secret ledger that he has on Song. JST made a decision that Song is no longer useful so he gave HW the accounting papers that Song used to bribe the Society's members.  It appeared that was the way that Song was able to form the powerful Society. HW used blackmail to get DC to become a new member of the society and HW gave credit to DC for removing Song cleanly.

(4) MH asked DC to help her to locate JST's massive wealth before his Filipino connection was destroyed. DC sort of blackmailed her to go on a high end date before he committed to work with her. This tandem will be the key to locate JST's money in this coming week's episodes. Kang father was nervous about HW being kicked out of the Society because he and YK Electronics need the Society's corrupted prosecutors to protect his money laundering operation. JST's money was funneled into YK Electronics as YK imports goods from China and therefore the money was hidden in YK. Kang father was actually happy that Song is gone, thus eliminating one headache. All these people are intertwined, therefore, if one become unuseable, the others would be vulnerable as well.

(5) JHS and DC were going to break into YK's headquarter to get evidence and that was why they were going over the floor plant of the the 4th floor to avoid CCTV. It was unfortunate that MP ran carelessly in front of the car of HW's parents and because of that HW's mom (DC mom also) might be able to figure out the masked men are all related, meaning DC's father (the EX), DC and the MP are all there to get revenge on her and her new establishment. It is good that HW mom has not seen the adult masked man in action so far, so she would have to investigate for a while to get the connection. But DC was definitely unhappy that he was spotted by DC mom and HW dad. This would be considered a setback for the good guys. The other setback was that HW saw JHS and DC together and that would make HW doubt that DC is on his side and HW is smart enough to understand. So the good guys' victory would come with a lot of challenges.

(6) DA Song was killed by HW at the end of Episode 12. It is curious how Inspector Pi could survive a huge run-over by a larger car but DA Song could be killed by one hit with a rock. Song was threatening HW because he has the paper which prove that DC's father was not a spy and that HW's father took the company from his partner. The fatal encounter was caused by Song calling him an offspring of a dishonest person and made him dishonest as well. HW, as consistent throughout the entire series, is very sensitive by the fact he is an offspring of bad people, as pointed out by MH.

(7) JST will remain a bad guy to the end but he actually became weaker because the loss of his beloved daughter YJ. He is also starting to get feeling for this new daughter, MH. As much as he hates what MH has done to his crime operation, you can see how conflicted he is when dealing with MH. Deep down, I feel he wants some warmth from MH. Could this be like Darth Vader being soften by his son, Luke Skywalker? Meanwhile, DC and MH are getting a lot of tips on the crime operations.

This week will be very exciting. DC's biggest weakness is still his mom, the anguish is still caused by his mom's opinion of him. I don't have that problem, I would be happy if she gets thrown over a cliff.

Guest Yurichin

Thank you so much @docster6 ssi for the review, I understand more by reading your review while I still in the blue after watching the drama even with sub, and then of course because the story is that really really complicated.

Haha detective Pi just having a light injury hit by car while SMS is dead right away hit by rock (well this is drama).

I feel though JST is set to be the bad guy from the beginning (isn't Darth Vader died in his son hand??), but DC's Mom is more the bad one than him, from Yaqiyuki's preview translation (thank you) DC found his mom (she feel regretful of him ) is faking it all this time or...?!.

'Masked test' side, "Joo Sang-wook, great concentration, anger, fumes explosion."

201507010851777977_55932bb469be0.jpg

[OSEN = gwonjiyoung News] 'mask inspection' Joo Sang-wook shed the hot tears.

KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection (screenplay choejinwon / Director IT, gimyongsu / production ㈜ Kim Jong-hak Productions) crew unveiled the' silence Tears of Steel Cut one days immediately preceding the 13th ahead of the broadcast being emotional explosions Daily Joo Sang-wook .

In the published photograph and Joo Sang-wook gaze stare look like a computer monitor is receiving a shock. Distorted face, eyes full of tears, red bloodshot eyes, but is feces his mixed feelings, gestures and lips tight, Enchanted anxiety can also imagine that he ulkeok repressed emotions come up.

Thus whether the catch Joo Sang-wook will soon give it the same emotion explode even all the way to keep an eye on the monitor screen is what the scene is contained, the sensitivity jeokmakgam the eve of the storm and the atmosphere is more tension raises a question about the broadcast.

In particular, notice the 13th Joo Sang-wook showed a rousing appearance, beating the stuff gets stuck on the desk. Joo Sang-wook is hyeotdeon erase the pain and grief whilst quietly angry journal what such a reason, whether the tears of another explosion Joo Sang-wook was the best feeling to have some stories to stimulate their curiosity.

In the last broadcast daecheol (Joo Sang-wook minutes) was confused by false tears of chinmo jeongaeri (imjisuk station). Jeoljeolhan false smoke jeongaeri could not raise himself the son of a spy he shook the hearts of Joo Sang-wook. Joo Sang-wook know when this is going to be a heartless minnat of jeongaeri 'masked test' adoring the situation that emerged as the viewers' interest.

In this regard, mask inspection 'crew will be an explosion of anger at the 13th Joo Sang-wook be "broadcast today. Inferior Vena iron as revealed in the play of emotions exploded, day, Joo Sang-wook has demonstrated a remarkable ability to concentrate. Himsseotgo computer monitor lights in the dark looking at the emotional commitment Sanya lighting scenarios, broke slowly pulled up emotions. Perfect for hot-rolled Joo Sang-wook is asking a lot of expectations on the pats radiant 'masked test', "he said.

'Masked inspection' is the story Getting the answer to what is the true definition through "legal and illegal", "justice and evil 'elite detectives investigating two yuminhui Masked contrary to the written examination and the passion and emotion of the inferior vena iron . 1 days and 13 nights 10 times during the broadcast.

jykwon@osen.co.kr
<Photos> Kim Jong-hak Productions offers

Hi, Guy's been out of the loop but still checking in I like to ask can someone please recap tomm and thurs episode I have guest in my home and it's hard for me to recap and fix breakfast to.. I don't know even if I'll be able to watch DC in action So happy live streaming everyone..   

'Masked Prosecutor': Imperfect, but promising

KBS drama 'Masked Prosecutor'

Rating:
Star
Star
Star
Star
Star

As I've said before in my review of 'You're Surrounded,' it's tough to like Korean police shows. So imagine my surprise when I found that virtuosa actress Kim Seon-Ah was playing police detective team leader Yoo Min-Hee in the recent KBS drama 'Masked Prosecutor.' Ten years after being catapulted to Korean super-stardom in the bad-richard simmons title role of 'My Lovely Samsoon', one would expect an actress of her caliber to balk at playing a cop who can't fight her way out of a wet paper bag. That's right, she's a cop who literally can't fight to save her life. The irony gets richer. Her uncle, who raised her, is a once-famous professional wrestler who now owns a gym where he trains others how to fight. How such a thoroughly helpless woman ever graduated from the police academy is perhaps the deepest mystery of the entire show.

Despite his superior fighting skills, Ha Dae-Cheol (left) is helpless when it comes to Yoo Min-Hee (right).

KBS 'Masked Prosecutor.' Screen capture and editing by Christopher Gorham

Thankfully, what Min-Hee lacks in combat, she makes up for with high intelligence, relentlessness, and sharp instincts, along with a working knowledge of psychology and a sense of justice that lends itself most often to compassion for the victims. Moreover, her parentage contains a secret she's most ashamed of: She's the product of her mother's rape.

Her love-hate interest in all this is Ha Dae-Cheol, (Joo Sang-Wook, 'Good Doctor'), a prosecutor with myriad secrets. Not least among these; to further his own career, Dae-Cheol dons a luchador mask and uses vigilante tactics to get wins in the courtroom by less-than-legal means. Why a luchador mask? He got the idea when Min-Hee's uncle regaled him with tales from his wrestling career. You see, Dae-Cheol's been in love with Min-Hee since high school, and trained with her uncle while trying to gain her approval.

Please click attached to continue reading this review, he gave MP 4 stars, not bad!!!!

http://www.examiner.com/review/masked-prosecutor-imperfect-but-promising?no_cache=1435707831

cr: shared by @claribel05

'Masked check "Um Ki-joon, Kim Sun-A abusive to resound ...

Mask Inspection (KBS) -HD Photo TopStarNews.Net

[Top Star News = gimdanhui News] Kim Sun-A # # # mask inspection Um Ki-joon

How 'mask inspection' can prevent a change of Um Ki-joon Kim Sun-A.

KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection (screenplay choejinwon / Director IT, gimyongsu / production ㈜ Kim Jong-hak Productions) has left only four times until the telecast end. The more developed a society which adds speed and deliver a chewy fun on the home theater. In particular, changes to 'mask inspection, with the characters in the story are eye-catching.

One of the figures is seen a distinct change in character in 'masked test' is ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon minutes). Ganghyeonung the pole early in the Seoul Central District inspection, silse prosecutors was drawn to jeonggeom conference gathered key members.

This ganghyeon Ung 'masked test' has been changed surpassed the jungbanbu. It will look in particular murder June 25 ganghyeon Ung jeonggeom once broadcast 12 times in the head songmanseok (bakyonggyu minutes) hinted that after ganghyeon Ung kkajiwaneun now be walking a different road. Inferior Vena iron and stepbrother and, yuminhui (min Kim Sun-A) annual changes in the ganghye

July 1st of this "Mask Inspection 'crew with changes in ganghyeonung, attracted the attention disclose unfortunately this is the 13th appearance of the yuminhui filled with shooting stills. Photo in ganghyeonung and yuminhui devoting a drink sitting side by side. Serious facial expression and tears in the eyes of the deceased yuminhui of like two people outside the gaze raises more questions which went five dialogue between the two.

Ganghyeonung is already a once yuminhui "I hold different road seems to go too far," he is asking situations. Ganghyeonung want to see any change in the pageupryeok, it yuminhui be noted that gwichu is really how you want to look at the change in the ganghyeonung.

In this regard, mask inspection 'crew is the scene brewing conflict yuminhui improve your voice to your favorite Ung ganghyeon beginning of the pole. " Chidat towards the climax was intricate iron IVC, yuminhui, ganghyeonung Taps look forward to the 'masked check "revealed the relationship between three people," he said.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' is' legal and illegal ',' justice and evil, wrote two masked the opposite of inferior vena inspection iron and emotion and real justice through the elite criminal investigation into that passion is something yuminhui Getting the answers to a story today (1st) the 13th at 10:00 pm will be broadcast.

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook, desperate flattery towards Um Ki-joon ...

Mask Inspection (KBS) -HD Photo TopStarNews.Net

Two people in the photo is along the golf course with jeonggeom society members. If you do vena iron man appeared to greet the 90 senior gwanjikja, Respectfully two hands together is kowtowing to his head, and align the endless clapping their stomach.

Unlike inferior vena busy moving iron ganghyeonung is a laid-back look. Ganghyeonung only careless and the dynamics of the inferior vena iron with sharp eyes, snob Absolutely lovely end to the ridicule of his appearance is floated.

Cheosesul of the inferior vena iron ganghyeonung to suspect deception thoroughly prepare themselves and their stiff appearance to receive his flattery and is expected to add more aejanham. How this one with the penetration times inferior vena iron jeonggeom not destroy the jeonggeom gwichu times are noted.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' is' legal and illegal ',' justice and evil, wrote two masked the opposite of inferior vena inspection iron and emotion and real justice through the elite criminal investigation into that passion is something yuminhui Getting the answers to a story today (1st) the 13th at 10:00 pm will be broadcast.

More trees (The Groo), took part in 'masked inspection' OST ... 'expectations bloom'

Is (KPOP) -HD Photo TopStarNews.Net

Is (KPOP) -HD Photo TopStarNews.Net

The talented indie bands more trees (The Groo) should participate in the 'masked inspection' OST.

Solid playability and tone as chopped "more trees" is located in the Hongdae indissin called KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection (screenplay choejinwon / Director IT, gimyongsu / production ㈜ Kim Jong-hak Productions) fourth OST' blame 'on July 1, The public at noon.

'Masked inspection' OST Part.4 'blame' is the theme song of childhood by Joo Sang-wook (IVC iron Station), at first sight Kim Sun-A (yuminhui station) with a form like hearts and difficult responsibility of love in my fault turning the maturity is cool to sing one. The trees are singing the lyrics as well as this OST, participated by composer focuses the attention. Joo Sang-wook and Kim Sun-A motif of school days made the 'blame' is a song that people of all ages can relate to simple melodies and a solid track configurations.

'Blame' is an acoustic guitar with vocal accompaniment starts with the phenomenon of gin tough but with modern bass voice and piano, drums, guitar, etc., showing the song that can not be put on the music and how many will be in session bands. In particular, it is humming part that connects the songs leaves a deep impression in contrast to express the melancholy heart of Joo Sang-wook.

On the other hand, more trees indie musicians (The Groo) is 1 December 2013 home debut as a regular 'as is', only a month was selected as the best album portal. In addition, the album featured popular music on seonjeongwi selection, Korea indie chart 4 showed up on the music and strength.

The tree is called "masked inspection 'OST Part.4' fault 'can be appreciated by all online music site from noon to 1 July.

My guess of why DC wiped off the stuff on his office desk in frustration from ep 13 video preview and the translated text is that he finally realised that mom's concern for him was fake. Poor DC. He needs a warm hug from MH.

Although we don't get much romance from this drama but the moments that DC and MH shared are all so cute and/or funny. Their love story is understated but brewing nonetheless. In any case, Masked Man has already melted MH`s heart and received one heart message from her (an achievement) and DC just needs to step up his efforts. hehe.

@docster6, thank you so much for the crime review (it improves my understanding of the drama) and your sense of humour in it. I also agree that evil  mom could be thrown over the cliff and I would care less.

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook  is receiving a shock  distorted face, eyes full of tears

1435717258-40-org.jpg

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook shed the hot tears.

July 1, KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' 'of silence (screenplay choejinwon / Director IT, gimyongsu / production ㈜ Kim Jong-hak Productions) just before the crew of 13 times before being broadcast daily emotional explosion Joo Sang-wook (IVC Iron Station) Tears unveiled a 'steel-cut.

In the published photograph and Joo Sang-wook gaze stare look like a computer monitor is receiving a shock. Distorted face, eyes full of tears, red bloodshot eyes, but is feces his mixed feelings, gestures and lips tight, Enchanted anxiety can also imagine that he ulkeok repressed emotions come up.

Thus whether the catch Joo Sang-wook will soon give it the same emotion explode even all the way to keep an eye on the monitor screen is what the scene is contained, the sensitivity jeokmakgam the eve of the storm and the atmosphere is more tension raises a question about the broadcast. In particular, notice the 13th Joo Sang-wook showed a rousing appearance, beating the stuff gets stuck on the desk. Joo Sang-wook is hyeotdeon erase the pain and grief whilst quietly angry journal what such a reason, whether the tears of another explosion Joo Sang-wook was the best feeling to have some stories to stimulate their curiosity.

In the last broadcast Joo Sang-wook was confused by false tears of chinmo jeongaeri (imjisuk station). Jeoljeolhan false smoke jeongaeri could not raise himself the son of a spy he shook the hearts of Joo Sang-wook. Joo Sang-wook know when this is going to be a heartless minnat of jeongaeri 'masked test' adoring the situation that emerged as the viewers' interest.

In this regard, mask inspection 'crew will be an explosion of anger at the 13th Joo Sang-wook be "broadcast today. Inferior Vena iron as revealed in the play of emotions exploded, day, Joo Sang-wook has demonstrated a remarkable ability to concentrate. Himsseotgo computer monitor lights in the dark looking at the emotional commitment Sanya lighting scenarios, broke slowly pulled up emotions. Perfect for hot-rolled Joo Sang-wook is asking a lot of expectations on the pats radiant 'masked test', "he said.

Do we have any hope for A romantic scenes in ep 13? Writer nim, it is already ep 13 today, until which ep do you want us to wait for A romantic scene? Do not tell me that we have to wait until ep 16!!!! NO NO NO!

I will keep praying for A romantic scene tonight!!! Romantic scene, Romantic scene, Romantic scene...........................

Archived