[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arghhhh .. ..coincidentally DC n MH met DC mom at the boutique  .. why? ..... MH n DC should shop together ... let DC choose beautiful dress for MH ... is the dress chosen by DC's mom? ...(if yes ...i dont like the dress ..ha ha)

Ya, Melchai, I don't like that dress too. Poor taste!

And I do hope that KSA's hairstylist will do something to her hair too, in future episodes.

This present style does not suit her.

By the way, why was this scene added? The purpose? DC doesn't like her in pants?

Guest Yurichin

MH act that way towards masked man/DC (oyeleyeolusina translation, thank you) to prevent him from JST hands. We need ep 11 & 12 with sub to understand JST strong reason to harm DC, because last time as I know he lost lot his money because MH &the gang...

I wonder what DC planning for HW and fams, I wonder how he get their (the trio) responsibility for his father???, I can't think any ways ^_^(cheongmal geum geum maseyo)   

@sueyip yeah you are right, the shop scene is a bit odd, it's so sudden...is it supposed to for mom to see DC in vulnerable side or what??

Arghhhh .. ..coincidentally DC n MH met DC mom at the boutique  .. why? ..... MH n DC should shop together ... let DC choose beautiful dress for MH ... is the dress chosen by DC's mom? ...(if yes ...i dont like the dress ..ha ha)

Ya, Melchai, I don't like that dress too. Poor taste!

And I do hope that KSA's hairstylist will do something to her hair too, in future episodes.

This present style does not suit her.

By the way, why was this scene added? The purpose? DC doesn't like her in pants?

@sueyip YMH ask for HDC's help to investigate where JST hides his money, in exchange, HDC ask YMH to go have dinner with him at a high class restaurant, so he took YMH to have make up done and to buy a dress appropriate for the "high class" restaurant he planned to take her.

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook, Kim Sun-A "has finally Minhui Heart" Heart

20150625223213_558c02dccb5c7_1.jpg

Masked test' Joo Sang-wook was delighted to receive a heart character in the Kim Sun-A.

In 25 days broadcast KBS 2TV drama 'masked test' inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook minutes) yuminhui mind getting a little worried appearance that delighted the text contained in (Kim Sun-A min) it was drawn.

In his broadcast yuminhui has to worry about the gang and the inferior vena struggle beolyeotdeon iron josangtaek day (Jun Kwang-Ryul minutes) "The body is all right? I'm sorry because of me. The hospital means. ♡ "sent the letter.

In the inferior vena iron was lying stood up thrilled, "finally minhui the heart," he said. Added, "He does not. But I'm not going good is good, but it masked?" Said, "How about something. Both woodwork.I "not conceal that gladly smiled wide.

The iron was in the inferior vena day 'masked test' is deliberately refusing to call imjisuk (jeongaeri minutes).

'mask inspection' Joo Sang-wook Kim Sun-A ♥, I Need Romance

201506260143778733_558c303176a9f.jpg

[OSEN = jeongjunhwa News], which does not make it look delicious cuisine has a great food. KBS2TV drama 'mask inspection' is 'Rocco Quinn, Kim Sun-A and notgodo take a' Rocco King Joo Sang-wook, the romance and classic lines to even be alive right. The romance is not correct, but the focus of the work, it needs a rich romance deohaejul interesting to those who clearly pole.
Broadcast ago, masked test 'expectations are aroused by the breath of Joo Sang-wook and Kim Sun-A. Wonak because it was the strongest man in the romantic comedy Two smoke. But just expected too bad even be born alive than the taste of the romantic comedy coming out it is plain.

KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection (screenplay choejinwon, director of the Computational gimyongsu) is not in fact a drama of romantic comedy genre. According to the inferior vena Iron Mask Inspection wrote a drama introduced (Joo Sang-wook minutes) and emotion and passion elite criminal investigation into yuminhui (min Kim Sun-A) What is the true definition of drama is the story Getting the answers to through. By default, the drama is that the larger context to each of the plurality of the daecheol minhui father and mother. In this situation, the two most visible aspect of this struggle for revenge.

If the romance line that might interfere with the engagement of the play is often, but it seems I need to add rendering of tension and feel something should put a proper romance drama. 'Masked test' has itgie the two actors can taste this delicious digestive reminded even more desperate.

Kim Sun-A in 2005, "My Name is Kim Sam-soon" became such a big success after success while 'City Hall' of the 'queen of romantic comedy. "Ahyidu ahyidu 'appeared after about three years to return to the CRT, but interest was collected in the smoke of Rocco Quinn. Joo Sang-wook versa. Joo Sang-wook last year, is a challenge the first time in the romantic comedy "Cunning Single Lady 'digestive smoke freely in the water like a fish met, receiving rave reviews was crowned as" King Roc.

Romance of the two now seem just to start. Inferior Vena iron in the last 26 broadcast (Joo Sang-wook minutes) cheohaetda the crisis to be discovered congestion josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul minutes). But it stepped back in josangtaek yuminhui (min Kim Sun-A) was barely able to hide the identity thanks to the help of. Yuminhui but trying to take the inferior vena iron to suffer in hospitals, inferior vena iron went away in a hurry difference between pauses.

Since then, yuminhui (min Kim Sun-A) sends a letter to worry about inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook minutes) spent the last heart. This was the appearance of the inferior vena iron thrilled saying "finally minhui is the heart!" However, inferior vena iron yuminhui wondered whether the lovers recognize their hoods. Within positive attitude to the inferior vena iron "Well how about both me.-!" He said he pleased, yuminhui the scene to see close-up staring at the letters were sent by Heart drawn.

Wide smiling face of Joo Sang-wook was half the excitement of love. We expect JI GIL added a pink atmosphere of the two men in the development of the future.

Thanks, kbleon, for the clarification. Looking forward to see them at that restaurant

in the next episode .... but not in that dress. Hope to see her in a more elegant outfit.

And, dear, kbleon. Thanks a lot for posting all the screen caps. You really have done a

marvellous job.

I can see that you are indeed a great fan of JSW. I love KSA and thanks

to you, I'm enjoying this drama more.

To you, and all the friends who posted pictures, comments, recaps, analysis, gifs, etc, etc .......

Thank you, thank you and thank you.

How cute was DC's response when he received the caring message with a heart from MH! First disbelief, then a surge of happiness after confirming the enlarged message, then a realisation that the heart was for masked man, then like a silly boy, optimistically thinking that `Both are me, anyways!' 

Cruel MH! To cut his happiness with a curt `I sent the heart by mistake'. Yes, yes, I know she meant well as she did not want Masked Man to be harmed by JST.

DC was not answering evil mom's phone call so she called someone to do a favour....which by her appearance at the dress shop meant she had him stalked. I agree that dress she selected for MH really did not suit MH. She really was a dampener on what could have been a happy time for DC to spend with MH.

Thanks, kbleon, for the clarification. Looking forward to see them at that restaurant

in the next episode .... but not in that dress. Hope to see her in a more elegant outfit.

And, dear, kbleon. Thanks a lot for posting all the screen caps. You really have done a

marvellous job.

I can see that you are indeed a great fan of JSW. I love KSA and thanks

to you, I'm enjoying this drama more.

To you, and all the friends who posted pictures, comments, recaps, analysis, gifs, etc, etc .......

Thank you, thank you and thank you.

@sueyip,  It's not MH dress it's her hair that didn't do the dress justice

How cute was DC's response when he received the caring message with a heart from MH! First disbelief, then a surge of happiness after confirming the enlarged message, then a realisation that the heart was for masked man, then like a silly boy, optimistically thinking that `Both are me, anyways!' 

Cruel MH! To cut his happiness with a curt `I sent the heart by mistake'. Yes, yes, I know she meant well as she did not want Masked Man to be harmed by JST.

DC was not answering evil mom's phone call so she called someone to do a favour....which by her appearance at the dress shop meant she had him stalked. I agree that dress she selected for MH really did not suit MH. She really was a dampener on what could have been a happy time for DC to spend with MH.

Yeah.. so true @ross27 dear... even when in front on MH he acted a bit silly and clumsy sometimes  instead he always shows that he is not a strong person even when his wearing a mask ...ha ha

Mom's is getting greedy now .. while having a luxurious life with a husband and  a well known prosecutor son  , having great connections with SMS and JST ..she still interfere with DC's life .. I hate to see her acting so motherly instead she is a manipulative woman ... after seeing MH with DC together I'll bet she will interfere in their relationship too moreover when she find out that her other son was in love with MH .... gosh!

What a sad life for  HW .. because of his family he will be behind bars for the rest of his life ..

@Melchai, HW inherited his evilness from the two villain's he calls his parents and just like his parent,during the decisive moment in their life, they are prepared to do something cruel to get what they want.

MH might have preached forever to him about how he doesn't need to follow in his parents footstep and we saw from time to time, HW feeling tormented about the bad deeds his parent has done especially his mother who he had very high regard for before he knew about her past but just as the saying goes people that have everything find it very difficult to let go of their possessions so he was eventually going to turn to the dark side when provoked.

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] Masked Prosecutor 12

sailfjdsl.jpg

My Daily - Naver: 'Masked Prosecutor' Eom Ki Joon attacks Park Yong Gyu

1. [+315, -48] Eom Ki Joon is so handsome..

2. [+290, -31] *Lee Jung Hee comment*

3. [+141, -15] This drama is really fun but not many people are watching

4. [+53, -17] Most fun out of the dramas airing on the same timeslot

5. [+15, -1] This drama is relatively fun but people find the mask-wearing part so immature. Some parts are also exaggerated like that knife scene

6. [+9, -3] Seo Rina is so pretty

7. [+4, -1] Watching this for Hwang Seon Hee

Cr: kkuljaem

'Masked check "Um Ki-joon, a parade behind the V-cut" so cute

복면검사 엄기준

[X = hyeonjeongeun Asia intern reporter] 'masked inspection' is the topic of cute V-Parade Um Ki-joon.

Um Ki-joon is KBS2 drama 'mask inspection "can expand hot-rolled with a single elite ganghyeonung inspection station in the center of the power line, without splintering in (screenplay choejinwon, director of the Computational gimyongsu, making Kim Jong-hak Productions). Um Ki-joon is but armed with perfection and naengcheolham, and I do not know the soknae questionable figures ganghyeonung naemyeo to bring it fully expresses the tension on the pole.

This has gotta capture this reversal of naengcheolham and contradictory figure of Um Ki-joon is to draw attention. Shooting cut behind the 'mask inspection, the crew is released by playful Um Ki-joon attracts more attention ganghyeonung character in the play is done with the contrasting extremes.

Photos published in Um Ki-joon is spreading out 'V Parade charming cover of time recording pause. Um Ki-joon is also the outspread the charismatic HR, off camera lights smiled a smile maritime boyeojundago a playful boyish appearance. Um Ki-joon anytime, anywhere throughout the set due to wide smile toward the camera, the scene is always the vitality overflows back door.

Along with other photos in the utmost state of Um Ki-joon, which radiates charm captivates the eye janmang. The photo is the place to play jeojilreotdeon ganghyeon Ung accidental murder. But serious look to determine where to stand himself, bent his knees cute gesture of a hand stretched Um Ki-joon put a smile makes subtract this section.

'Masked test' is' legal and illegal ',' justice and evil "Getting the answers to what is truly defined by an elite criminal investigation yuminhui that two masked the bitter contrary to the inferior vena inspection iron and emotion and passion of the story Draw.

Drama Recaps June 26, 2015

[Drama Recap] Masked Prosecutor: Episode 11

“Masked Prosecutor” Jeon Kwang-ryeol revealed his cold-blooded side again.

On the 11th episode of KBS 2TV’s Wednesday & Thursday drama, Jo Sang-taek (Jeon Kwang-ryeol) confessed who he was to Yoo Min-hee (Kim Seon-ah)’s uncle Ji Dong-chan (Lee Won-jong).

On this day, although Yoo Min-hee was temporarily suspended from her work, she went to see Jo Sang-taek and warned him that she would make sure he should be punished for what he had done to Detective Pi (Hong Seok-cheon).

Jo Sang-taek went to Ji Dong-chan’s gym and apologized for what had happened in the past. And then he revealed the shocking truth about Yoo Min-hee. As Jo Sang-taek said, “Min-hee is my daughter”, Ji Dong-chan was completely shocked.

Ji Dong-chan in anger started beating Jo Sang-taek and Jo Sang-taek said, “If it helps you relieve your anger, go ahead”. Ji Dong-chan said, “You have no idea how difficult it has been for Min-hee, because of you!” When he was about to throw a chair to Jo Sang-taek, Yoo Min-hee stopped him.

Jo Sang-taek told Yoo Min-hee, “I am going to let it go this time again because of you” Yoo Min-hee warned him “I’m sorry this is the real beginning now”. Jo Sang-taek ordered his man, “Don’t’ care about Min-hee from now on. Use her to catch the masked guy”.

Archived