[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's what Mum & Daecheol said! :D

/after DC comes home, JHS leaves, DC snatches his clothes/
DC: "Why are you always like this to me?"
Mum: "It's just that I wanted to do it. My son... what clothes he liked, what color he liked, what I don't know during all these time, I want to know them now."
DC: "I already told you that I'm not your son."
Mum: "Daecheol... I already said I'm sorry. And, thank you. For treating our Hyeonwoong well. I still have not told Hyeongwoong yet, because I think he'll be very shocked. I'm sorry, I still cannot tell my family yet. One day, I'll be frank and say everything, but, I still don't know you well yet. I know, that you won't accept this easily but, I hope you can understand my position at that time. Your Dad got arrest for being a spy, I was lonely living alone. I had hoped that anyone would come and grab my hand (lend a helping hand). At that time, familes of spies would receive the same treatment as the spies."
DC: "Do you really think of that person as a spy?"
Mum: "He's someone I've lived together with. I was also tricked in the beginning. But I could sense it slowly after that. In the end, that person didn't say anything to me. The betrayal I felt at that time, I ____ (sorry I dont uds haha)."
DC: "No. There's no way that person is a spy. Something must have gone wrong somewhere."
Mum: "He's someone who had lived together with me, Daecheol."
/Mum puts her hand on DC/
Mum: "Anyways, thank you, for listening to everything. My son, Daecheol."
/Mum hugs DC/
Mum: "(in her thoughts) Thank you."

tq @yaqiyuki for the translations .. :)

Another disappointment! There's still no lovey dovey or romantic scenes between DC and MH.

Wish I can dump that writer onto a rocket and shoot him off to space.

This is already episode 12 .......... you .............grrrrrrrrr........... writer!

@sueyip,  I knew it will be some complaints about the lovey dovey scene but at this rate MH is in love with the mask man it might be hard for her to grasp he's the mask man.. I hope the lovey dovey don't come in the last two episode I look forward to her finding out next week DC as become to careless.. 

Also I have a question was DC also on the roof when HW killed JMS..?

No, HW was meeting SMS near a sea side. DC on the other hand, was planning to sneak into HW's Dad's office. (earlier when DC & SRN were talking, DC asked SRN if she found anything weird during the time when she investigated JST & his Mum's case. Then they came to the conclusion that YK Electronics, which is owned by HW's dad, was involved with JST's business as well, like suggested by SRN, that it could be a ghost company.) JHS was explaining to DC the route he can take to the chairman's office using the emergency stairs. This also explains why he almost got knocked down by his mum and HW's dad's car.

@yaqiyuki,  Do this mean that MH knows DC is the mask man or is she referring to after they went to the Japanese practice room ? 

Nope MH still doesn't know about DC's identity. She sent the text to him after he got out of her car when she said she's bringing him to the hospital (and then he left in that orange taxi) hahaha. And she'd probably expected JST to have given DC a good beating, well, JST being JST, if there's no beating, it isn't JST anymore HAHAHA

@yaqiyuki,  Do this mean that MH knows DC is the mask man or is she referring to after they went to the Japanese practice room ? 

Nope MH still doesn't know about DC's identity. She sent the text to him after he got out of her car when she said she's bringing him to the hospital (and then he left in that orange taxi) hahaha. And she'd probably expected JST to have given DC a good beating, well, JST being JST, if there's no beating, it isn't JST anymore HAHAHA

@yaqiyuki,  Thanks for answering my question, But it's true of JST isn't being hostile and violent he wouldn't be JST.. It seems like he will get worst since his precious daughter have learned his true face that he's a man that raped women I like to know if he was ever violent towards EJ mom..  I bet he was violent with EJ's mom and she don't know it or remember it just where is her mom what happened to her maybe she knows he was guilty of rape and he may have told her she could leave but EJ had to stay who knows she could have been a front to cover his ugly deed from the world and got her pregnant just because.. I bet he had plans for EJ to marry some politicians son all the dirt he got on these people doing they dirty work  

I so enjoyed at the conservation between DC and MH when DC wearing the mask showed up at the gym plus the sexual tension that was in the air in that scene

DC : I came to show you that am ok

MH : You, don't ever show up in front of me

DC : What, ah, you are embarrassed(shows MH the sms she sent to him)

DC : Your heart was well received.

MH : That was, that was sent by mistake and if you should ever show up in front of me, you would be arrested.

MH : Don't come close to me, I said I would arrest you.

MH : Let stop our partnership, it is tiring, quickly leave.

Archived