[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yurichin

*Spoiler* 'Masked Prosecutor' Kim Seon-ah's tearful rejection,

"You're a criminal, not my father"

cr http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-masked-prosecutor-kim-seon-ah-s-tearful-rejection-you-re-a-criminal-not-my-father-83369.html#$$nq5tvf&&o2I95BYDEeWuGgqLpIzNaQ$$

photo604103.jpg

The June 18th episode of KBS 2TV's Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Masked Prosecutor" aired the conflict between Jo Sang-taek (Jeon Kwang-ryeol) and his biological daughter Yoo Min-hee (Kim Seon-ah).

On this day, Jo Sang-taek called in Yoo Min-hee so they could clarify the relationship between the two. Jo Sang-taek told her, "You and I are blood-related. You're my family. I can't look at you the same way I used to look at you any longer".

Yoo Min-hee firmly confirmed, "When I was little, I heard about the rape. And then, my heart tought me there was no mom or dad for me any longer. I don't have any blood related one nor family or whatsoever".

At this, Jo Sang-taek said "Yes, it's too tough for both of us to accept it. So let's not see each other this way. Why do we have to live hurting each other this way. Go somewhere nobody can notice anything. If you settle down somewhere and send me the address, I'll send you money as much as you need. It's a win-win".

Yoo Min-hee said "After I found out about you, I feel much better and relieved. I could take off the dirty shell of yours from me" and "I'm going to deal with you only from the police point of view from now on. You're a criminal and I'm an officer".

Jo Sang-taek said, "Since you're blood-related, I'm going to forgive you as much as possible. But it you'd cross the line, I'll forget that you're my daughter. Don't cross the line please".

Yoo Min-hee said, "Look out for it. I'll cross the line in your definition as soon as possible". And then she turned around.
Source : stoo.asiae.co.kr/news...

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook - Lee Moon-sik, thrilling duo play "huryeon '

201506190057383510_1.jpg

Newsen ganghuijeong News]

Joo Sang-wook and Lee Moon-sik led the duo play.

June 18 broadcast KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection, 10 (screenplay choejinwon / Director IT, gimyongsu) caught in the inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook minutes) and Jang, Ho - Sik delightful scene of multiple (Lee Moon-sik minutes) to propagate.

In his broadcast songmanseok (bakyonggyu minutes) went to a hearing by the Attorney General candidate. But lawmakers who attended were fully booked as expected of "Ishida songmanseok candidate has conscientiously than I thought." "Then you'll not have lived to this dossier is conscientious," he said pulled out a strange word. Turns out this was inserted songmanseok the 'real' documents to the documents submitted to be false. Songmanseok and ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon) failed to conceal his bewildered countenance.

In the resulted image daecheol and hosik is paid a beer pub. The two men drank proud that he "had a gun." Daecheol is the hosik was cool, saying "too bad hanteneun bad guys are the best," he said, "That's Why Are bad. I japgetda the bad guy." In daecheol said, "We sinned anyway. Vandalism sin." Hosik has secretly infiltrated one was broken and the staff on Slide the 'real' papers between the plates at a glance copier.

Daecheol, "but it does not matter that much because sins are extenuating circumstances," it was a cool aspect. Hosik surprised sinned just as well say "humor-ridden. I was surprised," he said the neoseure trembled. Two people with multiple conversation was the scene of a cavalier who makes even the viewer's mind huryeon. (Photo = KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' 10th Um Ki-joon bakyonggyu capture Joo Sang-wook Lee Moon-sik)

Ganghuijeong hjkang @

News Report and Press Release newsen@newsen.com
copyrightⓒ news yen. Unauthorized redistribution prohibited rants

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] Masked Prosecutor

KBS Media - Naver:  'Masked Prosecutor' Kim Sun Ah provokes Jeon Kwang Ryul

1. [+35, -14] Kim Sun Ah's a good actress. The story's getting interesting 

2. [+12, -1] So fun. Joo Sang Wook, Kim Sun Ah and the rest of the cast are so good at acting 

3. [+8, -1] Low ratings because of 'Mask' 

4. [+16, -18] Kim Sun Ah's better with comic roles. She's awkward with playing serious characters. 

5. [+13, -25] Kim Sun Ah got so much older. She should just stop playing those monotonous single woman roles; She looks unnatural too

Cr: kkuljaem

MASK INSPECTION - Joo Sang-wook and Kim Sun-A thrilling counterattack began.

복면검사(KBS)-HD Photo TopStarNews.Net

June 18 broadcast KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection (screenplay choejinwon / Director IT, gimyongsu / Production Kim Jong-hak Productions) in 10 Axis of Evil josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul minutes) and songmanseok (bakyonggyu minutes) well water fed inferior vena iron ( Joo Sang-wook minutes) and was a yuminhui (Kim Sun-A min) is plotted.

Yuminhui day raided his hidden lair in order to find the bookies in josangtaek. It is noticed josangtaek wotjiman burned the evidence, Book of legislators who try to deliver the money did not hide. Yuminhui is found out that they have in common is that people come to the hearing of songmanseok, handed it to the inferior vena iron.

Inferior Vena inherited the iron baton moved hurry to destroy all songmanseok and jeonggeom times. Pushed to look into the test preparation materials reveal the corruption charges, he was wearing a mask to persuade a mageomsa (songyounggyu minutes) to expose the reality jeonggeom meeting.

Front flap, once again in siwonhi kungjjak fit of these plays that were Invigorating off. Criminal yuminhui showed solid commitment does not care to bring up a father and daughter relationship is the josangtaek. Iron is switched to inferior vena materials to enter the confirmation hearing in exceptional resourcefulness made a noisier Chapter hearings. Operation of the inferior vena iron reputedly made a laughingstock of the Lord songmanseok of inspection stained with bribery and corruption is angyeotda to thrill the audience.

But it did not fight back the evil josangtaek too formidable. Josangtaek are new masks were treated by others appeared to avoid criminal associates (Hong Seok-cheon minutes) yuminhui. Inferior Vena iron mask and the same mask and the emergence of the inferior vena iron man wrote in yuminhui is gasping.

Above all, the new Remaining masked ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon minutes) also exposed situation. In the last nine times josangtaek is masked by others to move the ganghyeonung I had piseup him. South vena iron mask masked the real fake someone else's continuing violence and atrocities are ppajimyeo the crisis, raised questions about future developments.

Thus, mask inspection 'sikimyeo herpes subsequently reversed the exquisite plates of the characters is waving a fight with biting mouth can spread out the deployment can not take your eyes off. In a disturbing twist in the story that you want to be released in the future it is how josangtaek gwichu is noteworthy.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV drama "Mask Inspection" is "legal and illegal", "justice and evil, wrote two masked the opposite of inferior vena inspection iron and emotion and real justice through the elite criminal investigation into that passion is something yuminhui Getting the answers to the story, every able-Thursday 22:00 is broadcast.

Kim Sun-A is catching the eyes in one home theater.

Kim Sun-A (Kim Sun A) -HD Photo TopStarNews.Net

Actress Kim Sun-A is KBS 2TV drama 'masked test' aejeolham from intense charisma in (screenplay choejinwon / Director IT, gimyongsu / Production Kim Jong-hak Productions), anger, romance to deliver a broad spectrum of emotional acting as eyes and are attracted viewers.

Kim Sun-A has enough character and yuminhui homicide detective on the basis of a delicate sensibility penetrate the psychology of criminals unfold the investigation of a woman leader, a charismatic look seemingly yen neomchimyeonseo know yet is warm and pleasant person with a complex inner chest with painful personal saga.

Kim Sun-A naemyeo express a delicate psychological states and emotions of the characters in intense eyes yuminhui this yuminhui smoke caught the viewers at once. Kim Sun-A rating of one to overwhelm the eyes are the popular home theater that creates more suction power allows the pole to the other, which leads to smoke constantly.

In addition, Kim Sun-A may raise the tight and intense tears from seeing their charisma bulhineun aejanham as well as pumping and pounding fury to capture strange tingling in the chest naemyeo not miss the variety of emotions in his eyes one pole to the pinnacle of commitment.

Especially the eyes of Kim Sun-A is delayed born to rape his mother made him, and to the so anxiously when he saw the light and went to find father josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul minutes). Eyes intense anger smoke like Kim Sun-A is inherent to pierce the screen is creepy to see them dotge and was unable to take my eyes off attempt.

3 Kim Sun-A CRT is thus a comeback in the years have brought out the hidden pole width was without regret that the exercise spacious luxury evolved further as well as acting acting behind the title of "Rocco Quinn. This catch her captivated the audience's heart as there was no more smoke rising expectations.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' is' legal and illegal ',' justice and evil, wrote two masked the opposite of inferior vena inspection iron and emotion and real justice through the elite criminal investigation into that passion is something yuminhui Getting the answers to the story. Every number, will be broadcast Thursday 22:00.

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook, Um Ki-joon - Kim Sun-A meeting jealous 'restless'

201506182156273510_1.jpg

[Newsen ganghuijeong News]

Joo Sang-wook is impatient jealous of Um Ki-joon and Kim Sun-A went to the meeting directly.

June 18 broadcast KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection, 10 (screenplay choejinwon / Director IT, gimyongsu) In yuminhui (Kim Sun-A min) and ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon minutes) meeting of the inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook minutes) is interrupted favorite scene We rode the wave.

Daecheol minhui is found not to talk to Uncle dongchan (yiwonjong minutes) minhui. But dongchan announced that minhui went to see the man. This will daecheol is "Yo man? No, iteoyaji and if you are honest reflection, 'cause attend and meet the man," said he flutter of the heart to see them raise your voice.

Daecheol has visited the cafe since minhui and hyeonung that you talk directly. And I found myself surprised cheonyeondeok deal carefully and let the two men jumped in place naturally.

In addition, when breaking up doeja hyeonung is pledged to the following minhui. This will daecheol is "you gotta should never meet alone and come meet with me." "I just fell in place by the Ambassador neoseure such as" Please call me made me laugh the audience. (Photo = KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' 10th Joo Sang-wook yiwonjong captured Um Ki-joon Kim Sun-A)

Ganghuijeong hjkang @

News Report and Press Release newsen@newsen.com
copyrightⓒ news yen. Unauthorized redistribution prohibited rants

[Et items] 'mask inspection, Kim Sun-A pink lip of expectations - Kim Sun-A romance

잇아이템(Ititem)-HD Photo TopStarNews.Net
Et item (Ititem) -HD Photo TopStarNews.Net

In the June 17 broadcast KBS2 drama 'mask inspection (choejinwon screenplay, directing computerized) growth was painted nine times in the past, overcoming the inferior vena iron stand (Joo Sang-wook) and yuminhui (Kim Sun-A).

Pole of Kim Sun-A has received rave reviews seeing my bones put their painful feelings of all the characters in tears yuminhui Smoke Smoke jeoljeolhan chest deep pitting feel.

Wednesday yuminhui broadcast in the fall to shock aware of the existence of a father figure grabbing the show changed his mind added to expectations for future developments.
Unlike the tone that was selected mainly down lip color to draw the professional look of a pain to have women detectives launched a bright pink lip color.

It raised the expectations of viewers are waiting daldalhan romance with the appearance of the inferior vena iron to comfort her.

Selected to represent the color of the lipstick it is just mac (MAC) conveyed as 'Pink Pearl Pop'.
In particular, changes in the state of mind of the shooting by the back door was filled with an atmosphere that reflects the significance of the pole to be deployed in the future Kim Sun-A small selection of yourself yuminhui.

'Pink Pearl Pop's bright and lovely soft pink pearly tones are natural, yet gave out to the skin of Kim Sun-A with Et color glossy lipstick especially loved the summer season with a texture more brightly.

As the cut-packed look behind choosing a lip color with a glimpse of it as she added up the unique ambience of the vivacious also eye-catching.

The 'Mask Inspection "is visiting the answer to what is the true definition through" legal and illegal "," justice and evil' elite detectives investigating two yuminhui Masked contrary to the written examination and the passion and emotion of the inferior vena iron The drama of the story.

Guest Yurichin

Masked Prosecutor – Half-time Comments

by The cat that watches TV

At the half-way mark, half the number of major characters in Show either know for sure, or has clued into who exactly Ha Dae Chul (Joo Sang Wook) is. Frankly speaking Show built its premise on something so flimsy that in the real world it’ll collapse with a gentle blow, but because this is K-drama, Dae-chul managed to pull off his stunts repeatedly.

[TSKS][The.Masked.Prosecutor][007][KO_CN][(049499)15-12-20]

Whatever it is, I’m glad that more people are suspecting the real identity of the masked vigilante, though it is kind of frustrating that Yoo Min Hee (Kim Sun Ah) still can’t recognise, despite coming into close contact (and even spoke to him!) with Dae-chul in a mask. I was rather surprised that Dae Chul’s partner, Prosecutor Seo Ri Na (Hwang Sun Hee) discovered that Dae Chul is the masked vigilante at around Episode 4 or 5. Which makes it even more frustrating that it feels as if Min Hee is deliberately written to not be able to recognise who the masked vigilante is. On a side note, I continuously am half-expecting Ri Na to do something bad, because of the actress, oops (remember her in Sign?!).

[TSKS][The.Masked.Prosecutor][007][KO_CN][(017842)15-06-05]

I like that there’s no childish rivalry between both our male leads, and Uhm Ki Joon is perfect as the slightly aloof Prosecutor Kang Hyun Woo. I wasn’t expecting that he is an old time friend of Min Hee, and it adds on to the tension that he wishes to protect Min Hee, while at the same time he’s forced to work with Jo Sang Taek (Jeon Gwang Ryeol), the main antagonist here. Dae Chul extends the offer to Hyun Woo to nab Jo Sang Taek, and while both prosecutors remain in different camps, they do share the same goal of eliminating Jo Sang Taek. I think a bromance between the two half-brothers, Dae Chul and Hyun Woo, is impossible, simply because Hyun Woo is too guarded while Dae Chul, I don’t think he resents Hyun Woo but more likely he’s uncomfortable around Hyun Woo.

[TSKS][The.Masked.Prosecutor][008][KO_CN][(025424)15-14-04]

Jo Sang Taek let us into his brain at one of the episodes, where he explains why he chose to be the lackey of then Prosecutor Song (currently seeking to be Chief Prosecutor [? I’m not very sure which position he’s eyeing, but it’s something powerful]), and also allied himself with Hyun Woo’s father, Kang Joong Ho. Both men gave him the power and money which he is after, and he saw no point sticking to the rules and laws. Jo Sang Taek is shrewd as well, as we see how well he knows how the police works (being one of them himself too, in the past), and how to wriggle his way through troubles thrown his way.

[TSKS][The.Masked.Prosecutor][007][KO_CN][(062118)15-03-11]

I thought the cliffhangers of both Episode 7 and 8 were interesting, as it focused on Dae Chul’s Mom and Min Hee’s Dad respectively. The latter was rather unexpected, and it certainly threw the wrench in the works. We know Min Hee’s Mom was raped and became pregnant with Min Hee, and it is heartbreaking to see Min Hee relating her memory of her Mom, mentally disabled but determined to remember her daughter’s class and register number in school, year after year. Min Hee tirelessly seeks out the rapist, looking for the sole witness, who ended up being beaten up by Jo Sang Taek before abandoning his witness account.

[TSKS][The.Masked.Prosecutor][007][KO_CN][(104656)15-02-56]

Dae Chul’s Mom on the other hand, has nothing to pity about, at least at the moment, as she is strongly adverse to the idea of her son from her first marriage, aka Dae Chul, re-entering her life. She actually makes use of Dae Chul, when she realises Dae Chul knows that she is his Mom, and lies to him that she is looking for her firstborn, and is extremely regretful to have abandoned him. In reality, she thinks to herself that she will never let Dae Chul snatch away whatever that is hers now, and is even willing to destroy him if he threatens Hyun Woo. I’m interested in knowing why she has so much hatred for Dae Chul and his father, and is she really that materialistic, or is there more to her.

[TSKS][The.Masked.Prosecutor][008][KO_CN][(100691)15-07-30]

It’s a shame that Show isn’t doing well in the ratings game, as it definitely is interesting and the acting is spectacular (come on, you have veteran Jeon Gwang Ryeol on board, the scenes scream villainy!). The whole concept of a prosecutor being a masked vigilante may be wafer-thin, but what’s pulling the show together is the overarching story and the character dynamics. It’s also a plus that comedic moments are ample, to prevent Show from getting dramatic and dark.

Drama Recaps June 17, 2015 (ZKPOP.com)

[Drama Recap] Masked Prosecutor: Episode 9

“Masked Prosecutor” Joo Sang-wook foudn out the shocking truth behind Jeon Kwang-ryeol.

On the ninth episode of KBS 2TV’s Wednesday & Thursday drama, “Masked Prosecutor”, Ha Dae-cheol (Joo Sang-wook) confirmed the result of genetic testing between Yoo Min-hee (Kim Seon-ah) and Jo Sang-taek (Jeon Kwang-ryeol). Ha Dae-cheol, who went out to collect evidences to arrest Jo Sang-taek, was shocked deeply when he found out Jo Sang-taek was Yoo Min-hee’s biological father.

At the moment he confirmed the result, Yoo Min-hee appeared. Ha Dae-cheol told Yoo Min-hee, “There’s nothing like evidences here. If I have something, I will call you in”. When Ha Dae-cheol later found out Yoo Min-hee was born after her mother was raped, he decided to cover it up for her.

Ha Dae-cheol also lied to Yoo Min-hee he was giving up on the case of Jo Sang-taek, in order to make her stay away from the case.

Archived