[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG isit just me but I wanna see more of DC in that prosecutor gown!!! He looked so dang good in it OMG :D

Ahhhh I've just finished ep4 today, should be able to join you next week for ep 7 & 8!!!

OMG isit just me but I wanna see more of DC in that prosecutor gown!!! He looked so dang good in it OMG :D

Ahhhh I've just finished ep4 today, should be able to join you next week for ep 7 & 8!!!

​@yaqiyuki  I find both mask drama good the other is just a little to dark but I like this one more because it's the first time for me to see DC in some serious action stunts just about every episode so this is a treat..  

​Same here. Please join us next week!

@yaqiyuki You are right, JSW look so  good in that prosecutor gown.  Looking forward to have you join us next week.

​Okay, let me inject an opinion from a guy's point of view. JSW looks good in that prosecutor's gown because HE IS GOOD LOOKING. I am older so I talked to a lot of younger people about their taste for expensive clothing, I laughed along and basically agreed with them to save time for myself. Afterward, I told my kids a good looking person would look good even in a cheap suit. So that is what I am saying about JSW, he looks good in just about any clothes. Okay, okay, I back off, I need to be politically correct in a female dominated thread. Yes, definitely, Joo Sang Wook looks smashingly hot in a prosecutor's gown (but SRN looked good in it last episode).

A kiss this early?  That was a surprise, a pleasant surprise.  And I was patiently waiting for a kiss maybe on epi 8, coz that's when they usually occur.  Drama, thanks for that one. :wub:

Why is MH always in stripes?  I like it and KSA sure looks good in it, but does the clothing apparel's prevalent design is stripes?  And what is this brand?  I wanna buy one, hihihihi.:P

I don't really understand what happened in epis 3 and 4 but why is DC and the thief working kind of hand in hand?  I'm sure DC hasn't revealed he's the masked man to that guy, right?

I like SRN's outfit on this episode.  I wish MH wears a dress/skirt in the coming episodes.

I enjoyed the taxi scene a lot.  DC draping his hands over MH's shoulders accidentally (or not) and MH seeing her pic in DC's house.  Love story please move forward faster, please. :D:wub: 

@yaqiyuki You are right, JSW look so  good in that prosecutor gown.  Looking forward to have you join us next week.

​Okay, let me inject an opinion from a guy's point of view. JSW looks good in that prosecutor's gown because HE IS GOOD LOOKING. I am older so I talked to a lot of younger people about their taste for expensive clothing, I laughed along and basically agreed with them to save time for myself. Afterward, I told my kids a good looking person would look good even in a cheap suit. So that is what I am saying about JSW, he looks good in just about any clothes. Okay, okay, I back off, I need to be politically correct in a female dominated thread. Yes, definitely, Joo Sang Wook looks smashingly hot in a prosecutor's gown (but SRN looked good in it last episode).

@docster6,,I agree with what you said and I'm a female one do not have to buy all that expensive wear just to make oneself look good looking good can also break the bank.. I find if you spend your money wisely on certain items don't have to be name brand you can make cheap clothes look more radiant then the branded.. And yes JSW is a very handsome man these the people I think can really pull off the cheap look..   

I just can't see myself buying $500 to 1500 dollar handbags $1500 dollar shoes when that money can pay my house note for 3 to 4 months SMH the waste some people choose..

A kiss this early?  That was a surprise, a pleasant surprise.  And I was patiently waiting for a kiss maybe on epi 8, coz that's when they usually occur.  Drama, thanks for that one. :wub:

Why is MH always in stripes?  I like it and KSA sure looks good in it, but does the clothing apparel's prevalent design is stripes?  And what is this brand?  I wanna buy one, hihihihi.:P

I don't really understand what happened in epis 3 and 4 but why is DC and the thief working kind of hand in hand?  I'm sure DC hasn't revealed he's the masked man to that guy, right?

I like SRN's outfit on this episode.  I wish MH wears a dress/skirt in the coming episodes.

I enjoyed the taxi scene a lot.  DC draping his hands over MH's shoulders accidentally (or not) and MH seeing her pic in DC's house.  Love story please move forward faster, please. :D:wub: 

@eimichikom  Yes the stripes is a way to hide attention from her figure..  No clue to the brand but I'm sure we will see both female leads clothing line in time

​@yagiyuki, let me explain our sad situation in this thread. @kbleon spent tons of time doing the screencaps but she is limited in the Korean language. I know she checked every other minute on English-sub sites so she could understand the drama. Since I am her neighbor within a 30 kilometer radius, my computer is mostly doing the same thing. I went to bed late Wednesday hoping there were a few more sentences translated but it was at 62% for a long time. In the afternoon of Thursday (California, USA time), Episode 5 finally reached 82% and with that I was able to understand more of what HW and ST talked about on the rooftop as MH was taking the elevator. That was a critical part which explained why ST has to get rid of MH because that dark conversation MH had with ST after the latter was acquitted was very essential to the story line. MH, reading the back story of DC's father and how ST released the hired killer at about the same time made her more than 50% knowledgeable of the past. That coupled with what SRN asked (on behalf of DC) DC's mom about her past made the good guys' side very capable of blowing the lid of the entire corruption. Now, without knowing the Korean language, @kbleon's pictures show that MH now know of DC's crime board and their collaboration in the near future would verify even more how ST and HW are involved. If we somehow could understand more of what is going on, this thread will thrive. @melchai invested so much to understand the story and she herself is a detective.

So why am I telling you all this? If @yakiyuki could watch Episodes 5 and 6 and tell us roughly what is going on, instead of waiting for next week to do the live recap of Ep.7 and 8, that would help this thread move along a lot quicker and people could contribute more if we have a better understanding. I think a lot of people are staying away right now for about 2 days because none of us are capable of telling the story. In summary, my plead to @yakiyuki is that it is okay to do a delayed recap, even within a day or two, it would be better than the situation now because this drama is not subbed very quickly. Thank you.

​@yagiyuki, let me explain our sad situation in this thread. @kbleon spent tons of time doing the screencaps but she is limited in the Korean language. I know she checked every other minute on English-sub sites so she could understand the drama. Since I am her neighbor within a 30 kilometer radius, my computer is mostly doing the same thing. I went to bed late Wednesday hoping there were a few more sentences translated but it was at 62% for a long time. In the afternoon of Thursday (California, USA time), Episode 5 finally reached 82% and with that I was able to understand more of what HW and ST talked about on the rooftop as MH was taking the elevator. That was a critical part which explained why ST has to get rid of MH because that dark conversation MH had with ST after the latter was acquitted was very essential to the story line. MH, reading the back story of DC's father and how ST released the hired killer at about the same time made her more than 50% knowledgeable of the past. That coupled with what SRN asked (on behalf of DC) DC's mom about her past made the good guys' side very capable of blowing the lid of the entire corruption. Now, without knowing the Korean language, @kbleon's pictures show that MH now know of DC's crime board and their collaboration in the near future would verify even more how ST and HW are involved. If we somehow could understand more of what is going on, this thread will thrive. @melchai invested so much to understand the story and she herself is a detective.

So why am I telling you all this? If @yakiyuki could watch Episodes 5 and 6 and tell us roughly what is going on, instead of waiting for next week to do the live recap of Ep.7 and 8, that would help this thread move along a lot quicker and people could contribute more if we have a better understanding. I think a lot of people are staying away right now for about 2 days because none of us are capable of telling the story. In summary, my plead to @yakiyuki is that it is okay to do a delayed recap, even within a day or two, it would be better than the situation now because this drama is not subbed very quickly. Thank you.

@docster6,  Just from the knowledge of this post here I should be able to follow the story more and try and recap the next two episodes since KBS isn't filled with a bunch of traffic..

Episode 6 - Story Draft 1

(1) At the end of Episode 5, MH was knocked cold and her gun was on the elevator floor. One of the ST's bad guys picked up the gun and pointed at MH's head and was ready to shoot. The rooftop conversation between HW and ST was at a heated stage, HW told ST if he kills MH, then ST will die and that ST will disappear like the hired killer because DA Song is that powerful. Just in time, the second bad guy showed the gunman a "Stop" message from ST and MH was spared.

(2) A passerby at that apartment woke MH up and she staggered home. It just happened DC was at the wrestling ring taking out his frustration from his meeting with his mom at the clothing store. DC took her to the hospital and she was declared fine and there was no internal injury to her head. DC was with her doctor and he noticed a text from HW asking if she is okay. HW was frantic to see if she is alive because it was such a close call as what ST ordered was a termination of MH.

(3) ST told his men to use MH's gun to kill someone and that would terminate MH's police career. Through CCTV MH and her detectives were able to identify the van which dropped the killer's pregnant wife off at the apartment. The police and DC, independently, converged to warehouse identified by that van. There was a shoot-out and one detective was shot and the masked man help stop the get away briefly. The men got away but they saved the pregnant woman. DC watched the tender scene where MH cared for the mother and asked her to return to Vietnam immediately. DC, as the masked man, asked why she gave up a witness and MH told him she does not want the new son to be raised as a murderer's son for the rest of his life. As the mask man was leaving, MH pulled on his mask to find out who he is and they ended on the floor and they had an accidental kiss.

(4) MH had lunch with her uncle and they talked about a masked man who helped her. Uncle said the guy must be married and that is why he wore a mask. They basically couldn't figure out who would do such a thing. MH actually wished the masked man would come forth to face her so she would know who has been nice to her. That means MH is appreciative of the masked man's help after all.

(5) MH's division is now saddled with stupid cases because the big ST case was taken away from them. MH was frustrated dealing with a doctor who had an illicit affair with a 15-year old. He had another doctor testify for him and that case was not going anywhere. But in the men's room, DC notice from an earlier encounter that the witness doctor was doing drug privately and he actually got his hair sample to prove that. So his prosecution case was successful, to MH's surprise, because of the masked man's behind the scene threats. That was a good victory that we viewers could enjoy.

(6) SRN had a talk with DC and they decided if you eliminate ST, there will be another ST. If you elimiate HW there will be another HW. So DC said to go for the top and go after District Attorney Song Man Seok. SRN had a talk with her father, the Minster of Justice, and they decided no one could challenge Song because that person's career would be shot. Then SRN said, "but there is one person..." She knew that would be DC, the masked prosecutor.

(7) Then the masked man caused some trouble for Song as he took some incriminating photos at the golf course. The process had Song worried but HW solved that problem well. This part would need to clarified later as there were a lot of complicated dialog.

(8) MH and DC had dinner together and DC ended up being drunk. MH had to take him home using a cab and there she saw all of DC's posted news articles. Also, she saw her young picture displayed prominantly and that is an indication that DC still has the same feeling for her. The episode ended with her shocked expression, meaning she now know even more about the case. The picture of the DC's father's back would be a source of information later on.

In conclusion, the good guys now have a very solid chance of causing problems for corrupted people. The bad guys are actually a little less confident at this point. Sorry for the mess.

(4) MH had lunch with her uncle and they talked about a masked man who helped her. Uncle said the guy must be married and that is why he wore a mask. They basically couldn't figure out who would do such a thing. MH actually wished the masked man would come forth to face her so she would know who has been nice to her. That means MH is appreciative of the masked man's help after all.

@docster6,  Thanks for the scene cap,  I still don't get how MH can't tell it's DC from his voice.. 

The conservation that drunken DC had with MH at dinner was too funny, she asked him why he become a prosecutor, she said right because of his father, DC tells her not to talk about his father as it is a sad episode in his life as his father is died, DC now says he is sorry to his dad and MH asked him why, expecting him to give her a profound answer and his reply caught her by surprise as DC said he should have married and had children so that his father would have seen this while he was alive.

Guest ororomunroe

June 4 Ratings:

AGB Korea:

SBS Mask EP 4 - Nationwide #8 10.7% (+ 2.1%) | Seoul #5 12.1% (+ 3.1%)
MBC Warm and Cozy EP 8 – Nationwide #17 7.6% (+ 0.6%) | Seoul #14 8.2% (+ 0.1%)
KBS2 Masked Prosecutor EP 6 – 5.3% (- 0.6%)

TNmS Korea:

SBS Mask EP 4 - Nationwide #12 10.3% (+2.1%) | Seoul #7 12.2% (+ 2.2%)
MBC Warm and Cozy EP 8 – Nationwide #19 7.6% (-0.6%) | Seoul #12 10.2% (+0.4%)
KBS2 Masked Prosecutor EP 6 – Nationwide <7.4% | Seoul <7.9%

Archived